Am I just getting the wrong impression from watching too many british shows...

Am I just getting the wrong impression from watching too many british shows, or is Britain quite possibly the worst place for an introverted, socially isolated guy to live in? Brits seem to be utterly ruthless as far as being able to fit in goes.

if no one fits in everyone fits in

Who are you gonna call Gregg?

I don't go out because there's no point in going out unless you're a drunkard or a druggie and it takes a toll on your health fast when you end up getting used to drinking 10 pints a night.
Also I live in a small town so there's no concerts or whatever.

go hole

>is Britain quite possibly the worst place for an introverted, socially isolated guy to live in?

It's no different than any other country... If you walk down the street to go to the shops no one fucking cares, if you walk through the park, no one cares

If you have a hobby / whatever you can find local groups of like minded people to hang out with just like every other country on earth

school is brutal but once you get through that it's a perfect place for an introvert. plenty of quiet eccentrics living a comfy life in english villages.

Britain is the worst place if you're introverted or don't drink because people exclusively socialize by getting shitfaced in pubs

> Brits seem to be utterly ruthless
that's because amerimutts are far too sensitive about being 56% and can't handle the bants

the worst place is probably somewhere like Italy or Spain where you're forced to be with your family all the time and have big social meals and go to the beach etc

We just like a bit of banter and don't cry and sue people whenever it happens

What TV shows have you seen? Peep Show is about some very socially awkward people but they're always shown being invited to a few parties and having dates.

As long as you can take(and give) good bantz then you’ll be fine.

They just seem introverted. Being OBSESSED with the US of A puts a strain on ye olde inbred brain.

I'd think somewhere in Africa would be worst. Imagine wanting to play video games and being socially awkward in an antiquated culture like that, nobody would want anything to do with you. It's not ironic or quirky like it is in USA or Europe

Yeah user all those people avoid you because it's ironic and quirky

Some fatty playing Final Fantasy XIXXXIXXXX while hugging an anime waifu pillow is on par with raping babies to cure AIDS.

Jeff's doing a joke!
Jeff's doing a joke!
Everybody quiet coz Jeff's doing a joke....

FREAK

If you're introverted and socially isolated like me i'd imagine it's the same in most countries because you don't see many people, hence the people don't affect it that much
t. brit

KILL JESTER.

DA IT

Britain is the worst place period, fucking miserable wet island of wank, fuck off cunt.

Imagine having to walk 20 miles to a watering hole every day, only to have to TALK TO PEOPLE in the line for water, the sheer horror lad.

the whole west seems to be on a mission to make itself as unbearable to live in as possible, wonder why that is.