Was there anything scarier than this comic?

Was there anything scarier than this comic?

>tfw I was saved by reading this in mobile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-xKS3dS2EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, there's that comic based on a true story that creeped me out. I'm trying to remember the name. The one where the girl gets murdered by a bunch of dudes and they stuff her body in an oil drum filled with concrete. What was the name of it?

Shin Gendai Ryoukiden (Serial Muder Files) Chapter 1-4, it's actually true.

Scares through jumpscares aren't exactly high tier user.

True, but it's a start, no? I'm atually trying to find some new scary material to look up on. Creepypastas aren't doing it for me anymore.

Yeah, what said. The girl's name was Junko, I believe.

The Enigma of Emigara Fault creeped me out

Mr. Mix

The first few episodes of Poochie and Pansy

That reptilian video on /x/

The Keyhole

idk if they're creepier than the comic but they're pretty good.

I just felt sorry fo the ghost. Japanese ghosts always make me feel really bad for them. Then I get depressed.

>tfw
>also tfw my Spongebob reaction images now make me even more depressed because of what just happened

His Face all Red

I still don't get it.

the worst thing about japanese ghosts is how most of the time the one who caused them to become ghosts in the first place gets off scot free

He killed his brother to get credit for killing the wolf. He dumped the body in a dark pit that mysteriously smelled of lilacs, and kept a ripped piece of his brother's coat that had his brother's blood on it.
3 days later, something wearing his brother's face and wearing his brother's coat (with no rip) came out of the forest.

japanese ghosts are usually wronged and they're in the right, they should kill the people who victimized them more

and half the time they're just looking for their children or something jesus christ

japan is such a sad culture

But then who was in the hole? His brother? How was he alive?

The thing he 'killed' was the beast changed to look like his brother. The one that returned was actually his brother.

His brother was in the hole in the forest. Some sort of doppleganger came out of the forest, thats why the brother was digging a deep hole in his yard at night. The hole in the yard is a new den for the doppleganger

Source or you're full of shit, nigger

There's no definitive answer. That's what makes it spoopy.

What reptilian video? The one with holes?

japanese horror media most of the time is related to suffering and agony from the ghosts / entities in a place

those ghosts /entities try to pass that suffering and agony to mortals.

it's not like it wasn't done in western media though. Session 9 is a good erxample.

>my Spongebob reaction images now make me even more depressed because of what just happened
Did I miss something? I was watching Power Rangers all day.

horror is super subjective, but besides the jump-scare I don't really see how that comic is any different from millions of other ghost stories

Stephen Hillenburg got diagnosed with ALS. He won't have long after that.

Is mayonnaise a cure?

No, user. Mayonnaise is not a cure.

In all seriousness, that's fucked.

No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not a cure :(

All the meme ice bucket challenges did nothing in the end except for the attention whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-xKS3dS2EU

The worst part is at 1:13

>ice bucket challenges
Wasn't that the thing where they threw water on themselves instead of giving money to research?

Always found that fucked up. Doing the challenge does the opposite of helping.

They found a gene that was beneficial in finding the cause of ALS. No cure as of yet, but there's some hope!

>The Enigma of Emigara Fault
I couldnt sleep the night I read that, and had many nightmares of me transforming in those snails from uzumaki

Schoolgirl in Concrete made me fucking mad at humans for existing.

Don't worry user, the people involved were caught and got exactly what they deserved.

Which is to say since they were minors, they all got light sentences and are now out on the street.

>1:13
Fuckin jesus. What's the deal here?

Now I want to know what this one with holes is about.

Did you mistype a link? Is this a ruse? That is just an 80s brazilian band singing.

Im pretty sure they are not reptilians, but there is clearly something "strange" in this video

Well yeah. It's from 82 probably taken from a worn out vhs. You can see it getting distortions left right and center.

HOLY SHIT

Yeah, but that doesnt erase the creepiness of the video

only because you were given context. if no one told you to go to 1:13 or reptiles it would have just been a shitty ass vhs vid.

The expressions of the guy creeped me out more, and I saw the video first on /x/ before someone told me to look into 1:13. Thought I agree that if I knew who this people were I wouldnt be creeped out

Not with that artstyle, no.
And don't give me "the contrast" shit, it's non-existant there, it's just a shitty artstyle.

>Poochie and Pansy
Oh, that brings me back. Agamemnon Counterpart used to be pretty unsettling too.

I thought my mouse roller was malfunctioning when I first read this, so I dumbly watched the ghost's head turn thinking "damn it my mouse is at it again." I didn't realize that was on purpose until I saw a reaction video pop up on youtube months later. Spook avoided.

>Shin Gendai Ryoukiden (Serial Muder Files)
Fuuuuuck I wish I didn't read that

Ooooooooh.

>3 of the perpetrators where given approximately 10 years sentence
>Because they where minors their names where not displayed to the public
>One of them was said to brag about his earlier crime
>They are literally walking the streets today
It amazes me how these 17 year olds didn't get the death sentence

The real life murder was even worse.

>tfw not even a shock-inducing guro could hold a candle to the edge that was junko's torture

and they say things like that arent realistic

if you want some more faith in humanity, look up sylvia likins
>Sylvia was made to insert a soda bottle into her vagina on at least two different occasions.
thats just the beginning

C-can somebody screenshot the scary face in this vid? I'm too big of a pussy.

>Scares through jumpscares aren't exactly high tier user.
People always say this but jumpscares are the only scares that work on me.

Jump scares aren't scares though. They just trigger a Fight or Flight response to get a reaction, and half of the reaction is built up from the music.

the fucking ending were it turned around proved it