Can't tell you where I got this information, but trust me

>Green Lantern Corps is still set for a 2020 release date
>will be based on Green Lantern Rebirth
>Hal Jordan is the last GL left after the Corps was destroyed
>John Stewart is based on both John and Kyle
>story will be about Hal rebuilding Corps, with John, Kilowog, Soranik
>Sinestro will have a minor role
>main villains will be corrupted Guardians

>The Batman is almost back at square one, because Reeves wants more creative control
>original script had Deathstroke breaking villains out of Arkham
>plan was for The Batman to set up several spinoff movies (ie, Sirens, Nightwing), establish Deathstroke as recurring villain, and tease sequel with Red Hood
>no longer the plan, because Sirens might come out before The Batman
>Reeves wants to do Joker, with or without Leto, and one other villain
>Joe Mangiello is still interested in playing Deathstroke

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/17/dwayne-johnson-film-titles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WB wants Gotham City Sirens to be their "all-women" version of Fast and Furious
>Harley breaks away from Joker, teams up with Catwoman and Poison Ivy to rob Black Mask (who's the main villain)
>WB hoping that Jared Leto will return as Joker, but are prepared to go without him
>Black Canary will play a role similar to the Rock in Fast Five, Oracle might show up, too
>Academy Award-winning make up team will be on this, too

>Shazam and Black Adam on hold, indefinitely, due to creative differences
>The Rock wants Black Adam to be "dark and mature", to be the next "Logan", hoping for Oscar consideration
>WB doesn't want that due to its proximity to Shazam, which will be a kid's movie

>Nightwing is in early stages, but WB wants to fast track it to capitalize on a "Batman cinematic universe"
>early drafts has Dick Grayson trying to protect Starfire, an alien refugee, from ARGUS
>Chris McKay wants to include Oracle as a love interest, but WB likes the Captain Kirk/Star-Lord angle (ie, man hooking up with an alien)
>some talk about doing an animated prologue to show Robin backstory
>Deathstroke is a possibility, depending on what happens with The Batman

>Cyborg is dead in all but name only
>It might be revived as a Titans movie, depending on how Nightwing turns out
>Until then, Ray Fisher will be in supporting/cameo roles in Justice League, Flash, and possible others

>Zack Snyder will be directing Justice League 2
>villain will be Superboy Prime, WB is eyeing Tom Welling

kill yourself op

>>Harley breaks away from Joker, teams up with Catwoman and Poison Ivy to rob Black Mask (who's the main villain)

HMMM.....

>>Zack Snyder will be directing Justice League 2
>>villain will be Superboy Prime, WB is eyeing Tom Welling

Everything here is ridiculous but this is the most ridiculous thing here, lol.

>Everything here is ridiculous but this is the most ridiculous thing here, lol.

I didn't even notice that shit. Prime Time this soon? Way too early for multiversal shenanigans

You're actually considering this made up post?

No lol. I came into this thread expecting entertaining fan fiction. I am satisfied.

>I didn't notice the last part of the post and actually took it seriously when I noticed

How retarded can you get?

>The Rock wants Black Adam to be "dark and mature", to be the next "Logan", hoping for Oscar consideration

COMPLETE
AND
UTTER
FUCKING
BULLSHIT

>actual Hollywood insider says WB could have Green Lantern Corps out next year if they wanted to

You literally couldnt do a bit of research and fucked up on line #1

Everything in here sounds completely and utterly disgusting.

Which is why I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was legit.

unless WB is trying to do a reboot and eliminate Zack's shit by doing a quick crisis on infinite earths but that makes everything that happened up to that point wasteful (which it was already but further accentuates the point and highlights wb execs incompetence worse), ridiculous, and I don't think WB upper staff has the balls or intelligence to pull something like that off. also no news on aquaman so im assuming this is fake

Bullshit, these are all the Rocks projects
theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/17/dwayne-johnson-film-titles

Not a single one of them are Oscar caliber, why the fuck would Black Adam be?

This is WB, man. Its just stupid enough to be true.

>Johns in charge
>movie will be based on Rebirth
This is the least surprising thing ever

>The Batman is almost back at square one, because Reeves wants more creative control
>plan was for The Batman to set up several spinoff movies (ie, Sirens, Nightwing), establish Deathstroke as recurring villain, and tease sequel with Red Hood
That sounded fine and like a nice flick

Man, they better not fuck up Rampage, or else.

>Zack Snyder will be directing Justice League

>will be based on Green Lantern Rebirth
>except every character is now Kyle

>>Hal Jordan is the last GL left after the Corps was destroyed
>>John Stewart is based on both John and Kyle
>>story will be about Hal rebuilding Corps, with John, Kilowog, Soranik
>>WB likes the Captain Kirk/Star-Lord angle (ie, man hooking up with an alien)
You better be full of shit.

Though even if the Snyder one is true no way they'll keep him on after JL1 bombs.

Isn't he under contract for two JL movies?

Granted, contacts can be bought out, but still.

The only positive to happen with Geoff Johns at DC Films is the lifting of the moratorium of DC movie characters from TV. TV is making as much money as the movies at a fraction of the price.

They'd like to end Gotham next season when it'll have enough episodes for syndication) and frees up the Batman family for the CW shows. If they're matching profits from Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad with TV versions of Flash, GA and Supergirl, Just Imagine how much they'll get from the international syndication prices if the Batman family is on the shows too.

I really want a CW Batman show, just to see how they'll end up sticking CW relationship bullshit into it and how the autistic Batfags will react.

It'll be great

Whoa whoa, why does Gotham have to die for that to happen? They can't end Gotham, I love Gotham!

>too soon
People said this about Doomsday as well.

>TV is making as much money as the movies at a fraction of the price.
How can anyone be this fucking delusional?

>>Shazam and Black Adam on hold, indefinitely, due to creative differences

kek they're never gonna make that shit. I wonder how long The Rock can keep his hopes up

>Dr. Light movie confirmed by WB execs, seeking Willem Dafoe for main lead.

So basically it's all up in the air until WB sees how "Justice League" is received.

Fox has the rights to Batman on TV for pretty much forever. There are rumours that they put out the old series on blu-ray to prolong those rights

We don't deserve Superboy Prime

You got me user. I'd pay to see it too.

>All women version of fast and the furious"

In view of the Batman's repeated troubles, WB is planning to fast track the following spinoffs under a "Tales of Gotham" line to tie-in with Gotham City Sirens:
>Catwoman
>Harley Quinn
>Poison Ivy

Non-Sirens related spinoff ideas current include:
>Killer Croc
>Captain Boomerang
>Deadshot

It is unknown if Leto will reprise his role as Joker in any of these.

>>>Based GL Rebirth.
>>>Plot Description bares no resemblance

So it's called "Extended Universe" because you need to watch the "extended cut" for it to make sense, now I get it!

DC is fucking retarded that they aren't pushing an Amethyst movie

Not as stupid as you, Boco.
Not as stupid as you.

This is hilariously accurate.

>We will never have a R-Rated Black Adam movie with him massacring ISIS who have ventured into Kahndaq
FML.

>Joe Mangiello is still interested in playing Deathstroke

people give marvel shit for trying to make carol happen but it's nothing compared to DC shoving Deathstroke down our throats

>tfw prime time is real and is presented as a fan whining about how dark the movies are.

we have a CW Batman show it's called Arrow and all the villains are Batman ones

because WB/DC part-owns CW so shows there make them more money then they would on other networks, and as a bonus their characters aren't making other networks money

I'd prefer him to another Joker movie where the Reeves and Leto try to make the edgiest edgelord Joker of all time to show how edgy and dark he is. Edgy

>lol
Fuck off.

These threads are the best

This is just fucking pathetic. The Rock hasn't even given a good emotional performance, unlike both Jackman and Stewart. Just dumped him he has no clue what he wants.

You don't know what Reeve wants.

>Ra's al ghul
who else?

>Dwayne Johnson Says There Will Be 'Hope, Optimism & Fun' in Future DC Movies

I'm not sure what to believe

People actually like Deathstroke though

>"Batman cinematic universe"
What a time to be alive

If they pull off Black Adam's Fifty-Two plot I can see it being the next Logan if well directed.

That story also has hope, optimism and fun... Up until the end.

i don't disagree about overuse of the joker

Oh yeah I'm sure he's gonna no a nice "regular" Joker and totally not want to try and top Nolan's. and Leto totally already isn't already trying to out edge everyone that's come before.

I don't get it

Charlie Sheen earned more with a season of Two and a Half Men than most actors working for 2 years.

>DC shoving Deathstroke down our throats
Deathstroke has become pretty popular thanks to the Arkhan games, Teen Titans animated, Injustice, Arrow, Son of Batman, some shitty cell phone games, etc

oh my god who the hell cares

this whole universe is a dumpster fire, just stick to the comics and cartoons

I like I said, you don't know what he wants. Stop being a faggot.

>yfw the villian is Cavill-Superman
>yfw they bring in Welling-Superman from Smallville-verse, and he saves the day the way only Superman can.

the shitshow that is the DCEU would be redeemed forever and given god-tier status if this happened, for sheer ridiculousness and blasphemy.

>Cyborg movie is dead
Good, he simply doesn't deserve him. You can't just nonsensically shove him onto the Justice league because hurr durr we need a black character and then make a movie about him without him getting an established fanbase or good runs.

>Way too early
They had Death of Superman, Doomsday, and The Dark Knight Returns all in the second movie of the franchise.

You can't rule anything out at this point.

Anarky, Deadshot, Dollmaker, Firefly, Huntress, Nyssa.

Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke and Grundy are more debatable but have appeared too.

I mean this all sounds like BS and I hate the DCEU so far, but in a way Prime is the perfect villain for it.

He would fucking HATE the DCEU more than any of us, it's grimdark and as far from the classic comics as you can get. It's the antithesis of all he believes DC should be.

I'm sure Snyder would fuck it up but it's almost genius.

"Take it with a grain of salt"

Deathstroke is a shitty villain and a shitty choice for a movie. I wish Johns and Affleck stop trying to push him.

And trying to do Red Hood in the DCEU is an even bigger retarded idea.
>inb4 Jasonfags and Johnsfags disagree

But he's edgy

Fuck that, I'm not seeing that shit.
THEY JUST KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN

But who is this mystery red blue blur? He is too much of a fat fucker to be superman.

>we are now in a world where there is a reasonable possibility that we will see a movie based on Captain Boomerang
I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

It'll be Kevin Smith

No one actually gives a shit about Kyle though

Starfire > Babs

anything regarding lobo?

I found this to be an entertaining shitastically plausible bait until you went TOO far

>>Reeves wants to do Joker, with or without Leto, and one other villain

Like every other fucking Batman movie? The DCEU has been garbage so far but I was at least hoping that, by virtue of it being a cinematic """"universe"""" we'd get a bit more variety of villains rather than having to retread the Joker. This film is going to be garbage. I had a slight bit of hope it when Ben was in charge.

Great photo - is that from the start of the show? He doesn't actually match what he looked like in the pilot.

>to capitalize on a "Batman cinematic universe"
Well at the very least I believe this. Man, Cavill. Only got two entries in before getting cucked out of the franchise you headlined

>>The Rock wants Black Adam to be "dark and mature", to be the next "Logan", hoping for Oscar consideration

Come on, OP. You need to make these slightly believable.

>>John Stewart is based on both John and Kyle

If this is true, this would be pretty awesome. Kyle is a boring ass character. John Stewart was also boring. Together they might be able to pull off a good character.

I wonder how they'll do it? Will he be an artist that became a soldier then an architect? They should have fridged girlfriend.

Give me five
no
give me one good reason he didn't just fly around the world and reverse time.

Hmmm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH nice fan fiction

I thought they were courting Matthew Vaughn for a soft reboot with Cavill.

I believe the stuff about a batman cinematic universe because WB called Batman their crown jewel and all the side projects with steam seem to be movies with characters related to his universe.

Don't buy anything about the other characters til Justice League comes out.
WB will either go all in with Batman or not depending on the performance of that movie

They should cut the soldier bit. It only ever hurt John's character anyway.

Who's this cutie?

This is fake bullshit, how do you not know this by now?

>>Reeves wants to do Joker, with or without Leto, and one other villain

Even though none of this is probably true, this actually really annoys me. Need to stop with the Joker shit.

Try Google DC TV profits. The combined DC TV shows made a billion dollars last year. That's not fan theory or "my uncle works for...." nonsense. It was a press release from Warner Brothers.

Some would make sense & some will be the death before even beginning again do to Studio & DC interferences

Fanfic tier but appreciated