How high does a person's IQ have to be for them to be able to enjoy Stranger Things?

How high does a person's IQ have to be for them to be able to enjoy Stranger Things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably about 80, I wanna say?

70- Keeping Up with the Kardashians
80- Duck Dynasty
90- The Walking Dead
100- Stranger Things
110- The Sopranos
120- Twin Peaks
130- The Young Pope
140- Hardcore Pawn

I think you can't enjoy it if it is above 90

205- L O S T

you need a white man's brain desu

>the walking dead
>not 50

Probably about 80. I'm not super confident though, thus the rather conversational "I wanna say?" tacked to the end.

150-Hannibal

Atentamente you saying mexicans área white? Because they love the series

those are in american iq units where you multiply the actual iq by two and add 50

You need to be one of those people who are nostalgic for the 80's despite being born in the 90's to enjoy this show fully.

It has to be at least 56%

>fiftysixmind
based

>post time

MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED

Pretty simple premise I think so no higher than slightly below average.

holy shit

Something about IQ I'm not sure you're aware of when you made that list is that with an IQ of 85, what has trouble learning language and probably won't be able to speak coherent English well even if they're native speaker. The minimum IQ to join the United States military is 83. I think there's an IQ of 70 you're only capable of following simple directions. An IQ that low might be comparable to a domesticated dog. give him an IQ is supposed to be distributed evenly across the bell curve,the lowest common denominator would be around 90, give or take three points. Personally I think primetime TV aims as low as the high 80s.

>two consecutive reply numbers

Average continental African IQ is 70, and as low as 60 in some countries.

and the average IQ of African-Americans is 95, just like European-Americans

You don't know what you're talking about. 15% of people in a country with an average IQ of 100 (e.g. America) will have IQs below 85. It is certainly untrue that 15% of Americans will have trouble speaking coherent English.

Jesus christ !
Screencap it before the mods delete it !

I may have remembered it wrong I'm referring to a lecture from Jordan Peterson. I could go watch it again but it's probably 80 or the high 70s. Also, so much of America's other half is so intellectually and linguistically challenged that I wouldn't be surprised if at least 15% of the country, excluding people who don't speak English at all, had trouble speak coherently. Just listen to inner-city blacks try to communicate.

I'm not sure if someone with an IQ that low would even understand what they're looking at. by that I mean I'm not sure it would occur to them to looking atimages of people on a screen. One mark of intelligence with animals is whether or not they notice reflections of themselves.
It basically goes like this
ignoring the reflection>thinking it's another member of the same species>recognizing its as one's self

Well it would also apply to other western European countries, with average IQs of 102-103. If we're gonna bump their average up two or three points, you'll be arguing that 11% or so will have IQs below 85 and would be unable to speak coherent [whatever their native language is].

before I even posted that I realized my logic was flawed. United States military would probably wants to not want someone so stupid they couldn't learn just be here first language fluently. It's actually a IQ of 65 where it's not possible for an individual to learn language. I prefer to think human intelligence can't get that bad unless you have severe autism or downs syndrome.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
skip to the last minute. That's what he says is an IQ of 65. in the full lecture, he goes on to explain the different job someone is well suited for a different IQ scores. The lower it gets the simpler they are and the more likely they are to be replaced by automation. If the altright's statements about race and IQ are correct, then diversity will be a huge disaster.

150- Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

160- Master of None

W R O N G, it's about 85-87. This can be accounted for by the 1/4th European admixture most of them have.

Why is 2nd season so fucking garbage?
At 6th or 7th episode and at the end the soldiers get massacred.

What in fucking gods cock was that literal shit? When they've seen several times that flamethrowers are extremely effective, and previous experience tells that bullets are shit, WHY DIDNT THEY BRING FLAMETHROWERS? This is literally the Aliens scene where they took away the boolits, but this time there was no reason behind it.

>It's another Sup Forumstard vs Sup Forumstard thread
I'll be so glad when the white race is dead ffs

>tfw el goblinos crash your race with no survivors

>implying the white race exists anymore
we all /mutt/ now.

Average white IQ in US is 100. Average black is 85

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of this kid being posted. I love how Yuros are trying so hard to pin this as though we deserve such a genuinely spiteful meme thrown at us. And you say WE can't take banter.

Fucking pathetic. When the third world war starts in your caliphate shitholes, I'll fuckin' laugh and campaign not to save any of you inbred fucks.

>What in fucking gods cock was that literal shit?

Please take your hatred back to rebbit

300 - Young Sheldon

> lecture from Jordan Peterson
no wonder you have wrong info

It's intensified because of their royal bloodline being MIXED. Of course they're furious.

How does she already look 40?

The haircut and the clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
AT THE LOCAL WALMART

IQ measured by Raven's progressive matrices (AKA the culturally blind test that doesn't even require the ability to read) gives African continental average around 80, not 70. It's helpful to think of IQ in terms of standard deviations (15 points), where every 15 points you get a meaningful difference.

100 is going to be the baseline for all Americans
115 is gifted and frankly the baseline for the middle class, meaning that if you dip below 115 a middle class person will think you are stupid
130 is people who you think of as really smart.
85 is where we're getting to people who are stupid but functional, aka the working poor. They're going to have trouble with grammar and reading in their native language but will still speak well enough to be understood. These people will probably go their whole lives without reading a book.
Finally we have 70 which is the borderline for mental retardation. At this point we're at a level where it's questionable whether the person is capable of literacy. If they can read they probably can't really understand what they read.

It's also important to realize that the 30 point difference between 130 and 100 is not nearly as noticeable as the difference between 100 and 70. IQ points represent differences in population, not equal distances in intelligence.

Sweden should be 100% white. Anything else is sick.

HARRY WINDSOR AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

1000 - rick and morty

It's more about age
> Be Gen X, enjoy it nostalgically
>be a tween kid, relate to the main characters
alternately, and the main impetus for fans on Sup Forums
>be a pedo of any age, fap to underage cast

>I may have remembered it wrong I'm referring to a lecture from Jordan Peterson.
of course

fuck you Dacre is not underage