Iron Man human with tech

>Iron Man human with tech
>Falcon human with tech
>Black Widow human with tech
>War Machine human with tech
>Hawkeye human with tech
>Ant-Man human with tech

You too could be an Avenger if you can afford some fancy gear.

That's what makes mcu heroes trash, they're just 1% faggots with no sense of destiny or vision.

dont forget that the newest spiderman literally got given his powers.

Yes by a spider

Lmao who makes all the money faggot

Widow is augmented and Hawkeye is REALLY skilled. You did forget Kang Panther, though.

Literally nobody in that list but Tony is rich.

The rest are just highly competent employees of government agencies or were bequeathed their gear

Dr. Strange is basically stronger than all of them combined so it’s all stupid.

The question is why doesn't Iron Man just give Hawkeye and Black Widow some god-damned armor. The ability to fly would be nice if nothing else.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

There's no excuse for Falcon, though. He's just a random soldier guy. And couldn't they mass produce his wings?

YET they give none of this tech to the military to help them kill the big bad purple onion man.
BIGGEST plothole.

It's like they only gave a fuck photoshopping the first row. The rest looks like trash.

fat widow and faggy legolas are literally useless

falcon and hawkeye are the most skilled people with their gear. like if the avengers needed a skater theyd call tony hawk.

A hero that can be killed by a bullet yet puts himself in harms way is much more interesting than some faggot that is invincible and has all the superpowers in the world and whose only weakness is a green rock.

Go home kiddo.

Yeah, your home to pound you're mom in the ass, oh wait I'm already there lmao

yeah overpowering your main (DC characters) is so more interresting.

I always saw black widow as a cop who knows karate. Have they ever said why she would be on a team full of legit guys with powers?? I mean outside of a diversity quota..

>mass produce his wings
The Air Force mothballed the wing prototype after Sam's partner got blown out of the sky by an RPG during a standard extraction op.
Turns out jetpacks don't protect you from ground fire in a heavy fire zone.

Isn't vision one I'd the Avengers though?

>>Iron Man human with tech
and brain and infinite money and tech
>>Falcon human with tech
just shitty wings
>>Black Widow human with tech
what tech? no superpower tech, only James Bond Toys
>>War Machine human with tech
hired thug
>>Hawkeye human with tech
medieval tech, + modern arrows
>>Ant-Man human with tech
yeah, but becomes more than a bare human

Because of muh dick

>They got atombomb YET they give none of this tech to the every soldier to help them kill the big bad purple onion man.
>BIGGEST plothole.

>Tony gave the Air Force a mkII suit
>Falcon's wings were an Air Force prototype
>Hawkeye and Widows toys were developed by S.H.I.E.L.D.
Dumbass, the government already has the technology. The only hold out is Ant-Man and Pym's magic science formula.

Sup Forums logic:
>If they had control of how they got their powers, it sucks
>If they didn't have control of how they got their powers, it sucks
You can't please people.

A nuke wouldn't be enough to kill him. It wouldn't even kill Thor.

That was the plot of the second movie. It's easier to control one man than an entire army of people. Also Tony is more trustworthy than the government.