"Donatello, Harry"

>"Donatello, Harry"

Why did Norman feel the need to say his favorite Ninja Turtle before he died? Harry wasn't even there.

Because he also was sort of a turtle himself

It was a reference to the green color of the turtle, which inspired his character.
A masterful touch by Raimi.

Think again

Actually he says "don't tell Harry" because he didn't want to his son to be ashamed of all the evil he did. Perhaps deep down he did care for his son more than he let on if his dying request was to spare his son emotional turmoil. I guess you heard it wrong, don't worry I can see how you might have heard Donatello haha I recommend watching the movie with subtitles on to prevent another misunderstanding

That's retard

Knowing your favourite Turtle is important, he remembered he hadn't written it down anywhere and didn't want this information to die with him.

thats in the censored theatrical cut though

>RAPH

>tfw actors deliver lines so poorly you have to turn on subtitles

It was the same time.

He was cosplaying as one

isn't that line adr'd?

it was a foreshadowing of the daring synthsis that lay in the future of Raimi Spidey's memery

You misheard him you spastic. He clearly says
>"Dontel, hurry!"

Dontel was Peter's nickname at the Osborn mansion. Norman was asking Peter to hurry up and get help.

Probably some really touching moment between the two of them. Don was the science geek, its really probably a deep thing between father and son and not something peter would understand.

>Norman's last request is "Don't tell Harry"
>his ghost proceeds to tell Harry
What did Norman mean by this?

autists, all of you

They were trying to set up a Spiderman vs Teenage Ninja Turtles crossover.

>Artists, all of you, that is why I shall name you after my favourite Renaissance painters and sculptors, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello

No, it was foreshadowing for the third movie. He knew Harry would become Goblin 2, and once he was too far into the dark side the only thing that could possibly bring him back was his favourite memory from his childhood, which involved a TMNT Donatello doll. He was telling Peter this so he could save his son, should it come to that

But Sony went like nope we want Venom, and the movie got fucked

>Spy, der Mann

why was it so heavily implied that he hero would be some kind of German super spy?

Thanks a bunch Avi Arad!

>GOUT, HAVE I?

Was his poor medical diagnosis the source of his anger?

i think you heard it wrong

did you torrent this version? torrents always have fucked up subs

I bought the DVD back when it first came out and it is actually Donatello

That's his full name. Donatello Harold Osborn

>Parker, I remember you, you're Connors' student
>He tells me you're brilliant...he also tells me you lay seed

What was that supposed to mean? Was Peter Parker a farmer at some point?

>Donatello
>favorite
Pick one. Everyone's favorite turtle is either Mikey or Raph. No one is going to like the nerd or boring do good leader over the badass and life of the party.

Every Turtle is someone's favourite, dimwit.

He actually said Sneed

>Liking boring, walking stereotypes at all

My favorite was Donatello.