2017 is the year that keeps on giving. What a great one it has been

2017 is the year that keeps on giving. What a great one it has been.

Her weight is a metaphor for her media overexposure

2018, I am holocausted

when did she lie about being raped?

and all we had to sacrifice was Star Wars and Lord of the Rings

Oh god yes, finally

Is she the one whpo admitted to molesting her baby sister then getting indignant when people called her a pedophile?

is this a left-wing (((media))) outlet, or a EBIN BASED right-wing """media""" outlet?
because it won't stick if it's the latter, only when they turn on her will we finally be rid of this monster

She even "apologized" and threw her friend under the bus in the name of social justice in the sexual abuse thing and they still eat her alive, hahaha

Fuck yes if true that retarded pig is being eaten by her own people I love it.

Her weight is a metaphor for how much she eats and doesn't get exercise.

yes, and as a result of her molesting her young sister, she became a crazy feminist

Your face is a metaphor for your mother's alcoholism

its the nypost

Check my 9s faggot

Most of the left already abandoned Lena Dunham years ago. I think the only places where she still sees praise are Hollywood publications, and I've been assuming that's because media insiders haven't realized how hated she is, even by most of her target audience.

to be so wrong while the digits are so right

She said in her book that a flamboyant white conservative raped her in college but refused to give a name because reasons, despite that claim she never ever reported the fact to the police because reasons. She's full of shit.

Really enjoying this devlopement,
though I cant help but feel that "leftist movement starts breaks down into infighting" plot line has happened before

She also left enough 'clues' to implicate someone who was entirely innocent

>Lena Dunham doesn't have the brain power to fucking think her way out of a paper bag, she's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to her, I know who she is, she's a dumb bitch, I'm sorry, okay? And if she ever fucks with me, if she ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against her, but, if she comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing her I'll be punching her in the back, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing her eyes in, I'll break both her orbital bones, I'm going to destroy Lena Dunham physically, so badly, the people that come to clean her up are going to be puking when they see what I did to her, I want them to know how I feel about her, so I am going to fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body- if she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against her, but that's what would happen. - Senator Ted Cruz

What did he mean by this?

So she was bullshit, but wanted the "Stolen Valor" of being a rape survivor.

After what she did to her sister, she deserves a slow public execution.
Photos of Lena's sister alone show that Lena fucked her up good.

wtf I love Howard Stern now

Serious question, how can you be a child molester if your a child?

Seems to me sorta like the law going full retard prosecuting 15yrolds for production of CP because they sexted.

Hasn't black twitter been fucking her up for years now?

It was Lena's sociopathic tendencies toward her sister that she's been pulling for decades that bother me as much as the pebble thing. Like that time she took advantage of their grandfather's death just to grope her sister.

Theres a black version of twitter? Lmao this I must see

No idea, but absolutely no one cares about those dorks, esp. not actual black people

>how can you be a child molester if your a child?

You're a child who molests AND you molest children. You're doubly a child molester.

>her show set in new york city had no blacks
>she sat with a black football player at some party and accused him of something
>the guy she defended against rape, supposedly raped a black girl
this information is from tv thread alone, I don't care enough to check their validity

she sounds like a stealth pol girl

>how can you be a child molester if your a child
You're literally a child molester.

>she sat with a black football player at some party and accused him of something
Basically implied he ignored her entirely, because he didn't want to fuck her.

Is she an actress or a singer or what? I've never seen her do anything except be posted on Sup Forums

>Even female journalists are Calling her Out.
She’s Done.
The Age Of The Goy Is Upon Us.

Its even worse than that. She described a man named "Barry" in the book and people who went to college at that time knew exactly who she was talking about. Including the man named Barry.

Well, turns out "Barry' never even fucking met Lena Dunham and people were calling him a rapist. Cause, he went to college at the time and fit the description. Lena Dunham had to publiclly apologize and stomp on her own story and say it wasn't him. As her potential fabricated story was now ruining someones life.

She goes back on it saying she didn't necessarily feel like it was rape at the time. I don't care if she made it up or if its real, she handled it all really poorly and is trying playing the victim and all she is doing is creating victims. Poor fucking Barry.

The guy she defended helped her realize that it was rape. Figure that shit out.

The 9s are still there?

can't wait for Sup Forums - the ultimate contrarian, to start having BASED LENA threads

FINALLY! Fucking molested her sister too, crazy bitch

wtf i love Lena now

Buzzfeed only pays attention to them when they're making cool black jokes and not when they're calling out a democrat

Off topic but I read an article by Time titled 'These are all the politicians accused of sexual assault' and Bill Clinton was nowhere in that article.

Black Twitter isn't funny

Will she kill herself?

>expecting intellectual honesty from a jew

here come the triggered trumpcuck snowflakes

You know the JUST meme came from black twitter, right?

here come the soyboy to defend his (((masters)))

We’re not that lucky user

>PUT ROCKS IN MY SISTERS PUSSY
WHY ISN'T THIS BROUGHT UP MORE

>A great gift requires a great sacrifice

im as racist as the next guy but they are funny sometimes

You're right.
Sup Forums wouldn't be as much fun without that.
Which makes me wonder if posts which are typically Sup Forums or typically sjw... aren't actually made by neutral anons.

Honestly, they kind of turn black people into charicatures which is a lil racist in itself.

Nuggets of gold in a pile of poo

Best image yet.

>he fell for he alt right meme
You’re better off just backing yourself faggot

because it needs to be tweeted to people that have millions of followers so it gets spread wide and fast.

Because to be fair she really was just a little kid when she pulled that stunt.
The real crimes are her fingering herself in bed with her little sister, using their grandfather's death as an excuse to fondle her sister, and her insistence that her various examples of sociopathy and manipulation are healthy examples of growing mentality.

>I don't like those dindus but they can be funny!
No.

has she lost weight? damn she looks good

She'll never go away - Hollywood and the TV industry can forgive anything where a white feminist is concerned.

Niggers shucking and jiving and putting on little minstrel shows on the internet for wypipo. The absolute state of them...

>wishful thinking
>samefag to boot

SPREAD IT