ITT: Films Americans could never understand

ITT: Films Americans could never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040336/Teen-killed-mother-sledgehammer-tried-burn-brother-alive-sibling-raped-did-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know I couldn't understand like 40% of the dialogue. Nolan needs to fire his fucking sound mixer.

Movies Ahmed will never understand.

Anything with subtitles

>Flick about risking the lives of good men on a pointless mission for some good press

sounds about right, stupid yanks

Right on cue, all you needed was a mutt picture.

>good men

Understood just fine, and liked it even.
t. burger

Funny.
You wouldn't dare say that to my face on account of the 2nd amendment

>too much of a bed wetter to scrap like a man, has to use a machine

I'll kick you up and down the street you jumped up little runtbag

Haven't looked at the thread but I imagine a million variations of what's represented in this pic has already been posted by Americans.

brits cant even defend themselves against ahmed and his inbred gang so I don't see how you'd take me

You've had to divert funds from infrastructure projects your sad state of a country desperately needs to fund a vanity project wall along your southern border because you're overrun with mexicans. Half of your cities are named after places in England and the other half are written in Spanish

you literally have 0 organic culture, you're mutts through and through. At least our terrorism is foreign, yours is home grown when some spastic loses his marbles and guns down 50 people in a night

*pays tv tax to fund BBC propaganda*

*pays tax to fund the most respected news outlet on earth with a global reach*

why are Americans such yellow-bellied liars?

the mind boggles

nolan really couldve chipped in for a proper intro to the war oh wait zog wont play it in the theater, how do you even begin to film anything remotely true about ww2 then, do you have any ideas?

>Klein
not a surprise

True.

Is the rise in autism due to some Jewish plot to make money or is it just an umbrella term for a host of unrelated conditions?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040336/Teen-killed-mother-sledgehammer-tried-burn-brother-alive-sibling-raped-did-it.html

The burger needs the jew to tell him what to think.

>Klein
Oy vey.

It's not that different from the fall of Saigon, pull your army out, leave behind tons of equipment, it's all ultimately France's faults.

t. butthurt

I liked these two movies

those trips won't hide the seething you're giving off