Just rewatched this...

Just rewatched this, there is mutliple references to scarlet witch being "just a kid" but elizabeth olsen is 28 years old. Tf? How old is scarlet witch in the mcu?

1 million dollar

Like19/20.

The actor that played spideys black gf was 28 too

>How old is scarlet witch in the mcu?

Early 20s. But you gotta remember, compared to Cap and Tony, she practically is a child. Tony is more than old enough to be her father and Rogers is enough to be her grandfather.

Then Spider-man must be a fucking toddler.

Well, yeah he's only 15 so he's just a kid

Well, yeah. I mean the whole story arc of Spider-Man HC is that he's really brave but really inexperienced because he's like only 15-16 years old.

why do they still keep fagolas and fat widow around when they have vision and thor?

Yeah that makes sense

well, she's a kid to Cap because Cap is over 100 years old

Have you noticed that Thor just comes and goes as he pleases? He's not really reliable.

This is the worst movie I've seen in a long time. No bullshit. It's just awful.

>Tony claims that the Avengers are out of control and need legal oversight.
>Tony illegally takes a 15 year old across international borders to fight a group of trained soldiers.

Having a sniper on your side that the other side will always underestimate is valuable user. Besides, barring the times where his arrows are blocked by targets aware of his presence, he never misses

You locked me in my room.

>arrows
you see the problem. i could totally get behind a super sniper hawk eye. maybe with some really cool gun made by tony?
but the arrow shit reminds me too much of katpiss in fart games

I don't even know why he thought he needed MORE firepower when, counting himself, his side had two suits of power armor, a Cap-tier hand-to-hand combatant in an indestructible Panther vibranium onesie, a similarly indestructible vibranium android, and a reality bending witch. The only liability on his team was Black Widow, really.

thats tony's character. he is a hypocrite

vision didnt do much, did he

But he's had arrows be his shtick since the 60's user. He's one of the granddaddy's of the "protagonist is ridiculously skilled with antiquated weaponry" trope. Every other movie archer reminds me of Hawkeye, not the other way around

tony is one of those people who think the rules don't apply to them

He thought Spidey would be a wild card, someone Steve wasn't aware of and didn't plan for. But Steve's wild card was bigger, literally.
Also Wanda was on Cap's team, not Tony's.

Only because he still had reservations and didn't really want to seriously hurt the members of the team he'd only just joined less than a year ago. Remember how horrified he was at having been the indirect cause of War Machines spine damage?

Black don't crack, whitey

imagine how big his dick must be

Oh yeah, shit. For some reason, I remembered her being on Tony's team, but you're right

just big enough for fat widow

Recruiting Peter Parker halfway around the world and back in 48 hours was the weakest plot thread of the movie. Tony should have already been in contact with Peter, at a minimum.

Really though, Tony should have just sent more autonomous armors. Cap’s team would have been overwhelmed.

Why are you the way that you are, user?

How many suits did Tony even have at that point? He blew up all his armors in IM3 and dismantled the drones after the Ultron fuck up.

There's nothing wrong with user, user.

Cap is literally 100 years old everyone's a kid to him

He had a bunch in Homecoming. They would take like a couple of hours to make if they are the same basic design.

But she can pass as someone young. When they referred to Wanda as a kid I was confused.

Is he autistic?