Thank you.

BASED AS FUCK

MUCHAS GRACIAS
HOLY SHIT

You made me wanna live again.
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT SEEING HOTEL TRANS
IVE FAILED YOU

Seriously.
I don't feel worthy, I-I don't deserve this. This is just too good.

Yeesh what dicksuckers.

thank you cartoon jesus

you can be sure i wont kill myself for atleast 8 more weeks

We haven't seen a cartoon this good in decades, I'll suck his dick any time I want.

>lived long enough to see bomberman and Jack return

I can finally die happy

Thank you for saving western cartoons, based Genndy.

You're our only true hope right now.

God fucking bless you

Could you come back to star wars after this?

>tfw hotel transylvania 3 is coming out

God Bless, Genndy

Fuck I'm willing to go see it if it means to support this magnificent magic man.

Disney Wars doesn't deserve Genndy.

He made the prequels bearable, Disney Wars is irredeemable. The timeline went to shit for the most stupid reasons.

Making the prequels bearable was a miracle in of itself.

Arguably, Star Wars never deserved him either.

>No Thrawn Trilogy series by Genndy

between end of jack and symbonic titan booty shake, you can do no wrong sir. I still don't like Adam Sandler.

>tfw there is a timeline where Hillary won and the timeslot for Samurai Jack is just another Family Guy rerun
>tfw we avoided it

A home run followed by a 360 dunk. Holy shit.

user there's theoretically infinite timelines there are infinite timelines where Samurai Jack came back on. I still feel bad for the ones where it didn't but those are probably the ones where Hillary won so meh.

I can never thank you enough Gennady Borisovich "God of all that is Based" Tartakovsky

Who does the fucking coloring for these episode's? theyre really good

>Genndy makes a Republic Commando cartoon about Sev trying to survive after being left to die on Kashyyyk.
Would literally ejaculate buckets of cum.

How can one man be this based?

>twf there's a timeline where Bernie won and Samurai Jack was never cancelled
>tfw we're not in it

Craig McCracken

I thought Genndy and Craig haven't talked in years

Not memeing, what would've been bad about Hillary winning?

idk but I figure it must be the same person who's done the coloring since the beginning.

World War III

Sometimes a fellow just deserves a good dick sucking

I'm an entry-level animator. The man is one of my idols. I don't think anyone influenced me as much as he did when I was doodling monsters in grade school.

BEST TIMELINE

Not much would've changed; she'd still be going into office with a R majority congress because Dems keep capitulating to voter ID and redistricting laws (they just hold out hope that they'll be the ones using those shiny tools of oppression instead). Trump made himself the face of conservative resentment in the campaign but if he lost, he'd just get replaced with a different one next cycle; cons pin their hopes on anything that says "family values" b/c they've been increasingly freaking out over losing the culture wars since the 1980s. Which is funny, because if Hillary won, it would've been four more years of Reagan-era economic and foreign policies because modern Dems stopped being liberal the minute they realized they really like money too. It would've done nothing to quell the widespread disenfranchisement the working class on both ends of our political spectrum have been feeling, meaning Sup Forums's shit memes wouldn't be any more contained than they are now.

tl;dr four more years of staving off the inevitable vs. rushing to burn down the circus like we picked.

This was in the works long before the election, though.

It's just a joke considering how everyone thought she would win then we went into a meme timeline where trump won so now everything either is amazing compared to other timelines or is major shit