vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/marvel-cover-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAKE MINE
A
R
V
E
L

Civil was atrocious, why would this be any better.

>OMGF LE 18 MARVEL CHARECTERS IN ONEEE MOVIE WOAH!

infinity may 4? what kind of name is that?

May the force you utter plebeian

they are broadcasting a collision of universe but you are too fucking autistic to notice.

>Le Civil War was bad because the Airport scene looked bland meme
Give it a rest

Twice as good as JL, wasn’t it?

>he defends soulless, bland, cash grabbing capeshit

>he defends Dc

Can you explain why Civil War was bad?

When did I mention DC?

>He hates highly acclaimed movies just to be contrarian

Age of Ultron was awful too

Its implied in your image choice. Be honest with us, you loved BvS.

Twice as good as shit is just less stinky shit

>Russo Brothers
>Kino

Choose Only One (1)

>imagine being this insecure about your children’s franchise

>he didn't enjoy BvS
Let me guess, you didn't get the movie, did you?

>Dull understaurated picture, parking lot grey aesthetic
>Horribly jarring tonal shift between the airport scene and everything else
>Terrible, terrible villain with a dumb plot and weak motivation
>Any action outside of the airport scene is a nauseating combination of 3 cuts a second + shakeycam
>Totally unmemorable score, could not recall one theme
>Doesn't follow through with its 'serious' premise. One scuffle in a parking lot = civil war, worst injury is War Machine hurting his leg. No stakes
>Really mediocre humor, even for Marvel standards. 'Orange slices?? XD

Just off the top of my head

>Terrible, terrible villain with a dumb plot and weak motivation
Found the brainlet

A 7.5/10 among Top Critics isn't exactly "highly acclaimed"

>all points are wrong
holy shit found the dcpleb

Brainlet.

Marvel is generally shit but criticizing score for not being memorable misses the point of what scores even do, and complaining that a father want to (ironically) avenge his dead family is weak motive is pretty stupid.

Granted i think capeshit SHOULD have good tuneful scores and Zemo is meh.

Also undersaturation isnt a criticism unless you pair that with the intent of the movie. Since its a sequel to Winter Soldier theyre obviously leaning towards realist/natural lighting rather than Snyder's melodrama moodiness lighting and blue filter

>Sup Forums 'criticism'
Yikes..

Well The Winter Soldier is the best Marvel movie. So they're kino in the context of the MCU.

>your only competition bombs hard
>just start doing whatever the fuck you want

when will normies finally get tired of capeshit?

>when will children stop liking superheroes?
You realize the audience are family right? Man+Woman+Child. Not that you know the slightest thing about the latter two anyway.

Winter Soldier is absolute Kinography you ass

>Brainlet

Go on then enlighten me
What were the deep, meaningful and profound qualities of Civil War that were too complex for my simple mind?

You guys are starting to sound like Snyder fanatics

>defending capeshit
>suppose to have kids in early 20s to know about the latter
>parents not growing increasingly tired of the same damn superhero movies that are getting driven into the ground

>>defending capeshit
No, attacking your (lack of) logic. If you are gonna try to make an argument, make sure its a good one next time.

Omg it's an A in chromatic colors everyone shit ur pants this movie is gona be amazing

>he doesn't know what a black and purple A means
What a brainlet, its always hilarious when people make posts like these, they are always stupid fucks.

HOYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!l

Like a fucking clockwork.

Imagine literally the second biggest movie event of the past 20 years (only second to TFA), with a historic and unprecedented buildup of 18 films that are critical and financial successes, that nearly everyone who even knows what pop culture is will go see, and you niggers literally choose to sit on the sidelines and whine about it.

All I gotta say to you faggots is: Sucks to suck. Meanwhile the rest of us will be enjoying the payoff of waiting 10 years for this epic capekino.

Preach it brotha man! White power!

Nothing.

But you obviously don't seem to understand film if you're anaylsis of a movie is by comparing it to some objective "perfect" or "right" kind.

Desaturation and non iconic scores arent inherently bad, it just matters how it functions for the movie. Civil War isnt interesting enough for me to rewatch but i wouldnt say its bad. Just more medocrity.

but that's not Batman

Thank god, tired of that overused hero, same goes for spiderman

Everything that isn't Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, or live action remakes of Disney Classics are picking up table scraps, at best.

The Russo Brothers are like Captain Kirk in Wrath of Khan.

"Here it comes..."

This. Anecdotally, most of my friends are DCUcks and they still are lubing up in preparation for Thanos to grapefruit their assholes. Everyone is hyped. This is an EVENT

>mmmñyaaaaah epig cabe keeno duuuuhr

THIS IS IT

The Age of the Nerds. We can finally rejoice that our favorite characters are being projected onto the big screen in such an epic way.

Did people unironically like Winter Soldier and Civil War?
I used to like Marvel but the Age of Ultron/Civil War/Winter Soldier time was when it completely lost its appeal to me. Especially Winter Soldier was so incredibly fucking boring for some reason, same as Civil War: No stakes.

What's the point of asking when you know they were financial and critical successes?

You have the correct opinion, barely any of the marvlets in ITT are actually giving you an actual argument
>all points are wrong
>Sup Forums 'criticism'
>found the brainlet

Civil War would have been great if they had removed Sharon Carter, Black Panther, Spiderman, made the UN/Government look less retarded "hurr durr u didn't save all da peepul from aliens!! Bad superheroes!", given more emotion between Cap and Bucky. Felt like an Avengers film + build up for BP, rather than a real Cap film.

Star Wars was a financial and critical success as well and people here still shit on it. Just baffled everybody loves it so much because it was really bland and disappointing to me after being hyped up by the trailer, same with Age of Ultron (which is shit on even by normalfags).
To think I used to look forward to these movies 7 years ago.. guess I just outgrew them.

>Avengers releasing on Star Wars day

Disney really has no clue how to manage their franchises, do they?

Civil War was average. Ultron was average.

>Second biggest movie event of the past 20 years
>Sit on the sidelines
>financial successes
>nearly everyone who even knows what pop culture is will go see

Jesus christ so much cringe in 1 post, do you
I couldn't give a fuck how financially successful these movies are. I dont build my taste around big studio profit margins and sure as hell am not getting hyped for the fourth Avengers movie in 6 years.

I have only watched around MCU 5 movies. Only one I liked was Guardians 1 (thought 2 was really mediocre) and thought Avengers was dumb, cheesy and cheap looking
Movies that are weak on story, have uninspiring music and visuals are just not my thing.

That's ok. Im speaking to the people who are actively opposing this movie to be contrarian idiots. There is literally no point.

Theyre just setting up Phase 4 with the MCU/SW crossovers.

I know they own both brands but it's really weird to release a Marvel movie on May 4th. That's a holiday for Star Wars fans not retarded manchildren.

>Pepper
>Betty
>Natasha
>Jane
>Darcy
>Sif
>Peggy
>Maria
>Sky
>Simmons
>that chick that Tony fucked in Sweden
>that extremis chick that attacked Tony in Tennessee
>Sharon
>Nebula (without makeup or prosthetics)
>Tivan's servant girls
>Wanda
>Clint's wife
>Scott's ex-wife
>Hope
>Jessica Jones
>Aunt May
>Christine
>Aisha
>Mantis
>Hela
They're all too good bros
Why are the MCU girls so GOAT

OFFICIAL MCU RANKINGS
Iron Man - 5.5/10
The Incredible Hulk - 4.5/10
Iron Man 2 - 5/10
Thor - 5/10
Captain America: The First Avenger - 5/10
Marvel's The Avengers - 5.5/10
Iron Man 3 - 5/10
Thor: The Dark World - 4.5/10
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 6/10
Guardians of the Galaxy - 6.5/10
Avengers: Age of Ultron - 5/10
Ant-Man - 5.5/10
Captain America: Civil War - 5.5/10
Doctor Strange - 5/10
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - 5.5/10
Thor: Ragnarok - 5.5/10

t. brainlet

>Star Wars fans
>not retarded manchildren

Subtle.

You are retarded. Even hopeless contrarians recognize that Iron Man 1 and Doctor Strange are lightning in a bottle. Even first Captain America is solid.

This might be the weakest criticism I have ever seen.

Not hating on Marvel but this post is literally ribbit. Why don't you go over there and share how HYPE you are with them?

>Especially Winter Soldier was so incredibly fucking boring for some reason,
Just so you know, I was like you but then I grew up.

Rewatch it, and try to keep your focus this time. And maybe you will like it, you have to go in with a mindset that you are not gonna watch capeshit, but capekino instead. So you gotta leave your brain turned on, unlike the other marvel movies.

this nigga knows whats up

You are average, I guess you fit right in with them.

I'm so excited to see these movies as they are the only light in my dark existence

Why dont I hype it up here? This place has the worst stance on Infinity War I've ever seen. Literally hating an event movie before even a trailer comes out.

Too many people here need help, medical help.

The movie sucks because the entire premise doesn't work even if you're a certified mongoloid. Like, you explain the plot to someone with Down's and he'll go "wait that's fucking dumb".

>GPAfag pic
>OH BOO HOO
>Nobody brings up the argument-ending point "so uh, for one that we let die how many thousands we actually saved? The UN could never do better than us, why are we even discussing this shit?" then cut to end credits

What the UN wanted doesn't fucking concern what Tony Stark did in previous movies, because they want to dictate when the Avengers have to operate, not what else they make in their fucking free time. So like, you don't make me go to Sokovia and 200000 people die, meanwhile I build Ultron 2 and it's ok because I'm minding my own business.

Seriously, the airport battle is the only good part of the movie because if there's one thing that dumb as fuck schlock for kids does not need, is convoluted drama, because they can't write it.

No one really hates it, everyone is just extremely skeptical of the Mouse and is convinced it will be a consumer-focused product of little artistic worth.

There are probably at least 2 actual DCucks who hate all things Marvel.

I liked Tony more when he was telling the government to fuck off in Senate hearings, and they couldn't have his property. But then he became a government cuck.

Because every other movie has been mediocre and overhyped
Why should this be any different?

>an event movie

Its the 4th Avengers movie in 6 years, not even close to being an event
Introducing generic space villain #638 doesn't count, barely anybody knows or cares about Thanos
Crossing over characters doesn't count, been done countless times yet Marvel never manages to get close to those Avengers 1 numbers anymore
Not the last Avengers movie in the series because there is another coming out 2 years later

What makes this an event?

>second
It's the number 1 you imbecile

>India is asleep
>Infinity War threads die down

Really makes you think

>DCuck Pajeets are so unoriginal that they have to steal jokes and try to reverse them

Honestly if you can't wrap your head around why this one is a big deal, you are a brainlet cuck and don't warrant a response.

can you guys just make a capeshitgeneral or marvel, dc general or some such if you want to celebrate that your brand of childish dreck is so much better than those guys'. This board is getting more cancerous by the day.

>>Horribly jarring tonal shift between the airport scene and everything else
Makes no sense

Interesting criticism to aim at this movie specifically, when it's true of most modern films.

>Doesn't follow through with its 'serious' premise. One scuffle in a parking lot = civil war, worst injury is War Machine hurting his leg. No stakes
You didn't see where Cap and Bucky were fighting off the authorities, or Black Panther, or Cap v Iron Man? And you missed how the non-existent stakes caused half the team to be jailed?

It's past midnight in most of Europe.

Probably AFTER the story it's been building up to for 6 years.

>Marvel Pajeet is just a mem-

>le airport scene looked bad

how to spot the DCuck who didn't even watch it

>>Nebula (without makeup or prosthetics)
>without
Fucking pleb.

lol. seriously? Hes plot was to make them fight, it was concocted bullshit, repeat Loki without Loki

>Pavitr Prabhakar

Lmao

go fuck yourself

DCucks on suicide watch

I dont even get the airport criticism. It was basically 10 superheros brawling for 10 minutes, it was awesome. Plus it was one of the few scene in all MCU where I seamlessly went from watching intently to laughing my ass off and back to watching intently many times. It was good humour, I didnt even realize it was happening. As opposed to, for example, GotG2 where I was rolling my eyes at the forced jokes.

You just know it's going to happen.

Jedi vs Sith vs Avengers vs Guardians vs Thanos

Jesus just go back

>As opposed to, for example, GotG2 where I was rolling my eyes at the forced jokes.
This
I don't get how anyone can praise this shitstain of a film when the extent of the humor is "DO YOU HAVE PENIS LMAO?" and "I turned myself into a Pac-Man daddy! I'm Pac-Man Quill!"

Dude you're not thinking far enough. Someday we're gonna have Marvel / Kingdom Hearts crossovers.

Can you imagine Cloud equipping the Infinity Stones as materia? It's going to be amazing.

>on a soulless, bland, cash grabbbing art board

>infinity gauntlet-styled keyblade
>there's a bust-your-balls hard quest in every world that nets you an infinity stone for doing so
>collect them all and you get god-mode sora

Check the catalog, the disney shilling has begun. Can the mods do something about this blatant advertising?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/marvel-cover-story

Marvel is “22 movies in, and we’ve got another 20 movies on the docket that are completely different from anything that’s come before—intentionally,” Feige said.

Avengers 4, he said, will “bring things you’ve never seen in superhero films: a finale.” This may mean a lot of dead Avengers at the hands of the villain Thanos, who has appeared sporadically and tantalizingly since the first Avengers movie back in 2012. But the Marvel Cinematic Universe will live on. “There will be two distinct periods. Everything before Avengers 4 and everything after. I know it will not be in ways people are expecting,” Feige teased.

Feige, however, has no worries about Marvel’s longevity, a point he illustrated by quoting one of his personal heroes: “On opening day, when people asked Mr. Walt Disney if Disneyland was finished, he said, as long as there’s imagination in the world, Disney will never be complete.”

>Feige

Please, PLEASE tell me this isn't the dude who fucked Ghostbusters.

>Dull understaurated picture, parking lot grey aesthetic
It's argueably fitting to the tone. Also, that's for all Marvel movies up to GoTG.

>Horribly jarring tonal shift between the airport scene and everything else
Nope. The tone is the same.

>Any action outside of the airport scene is a nauseating combination of 3 cuts a second + shakeycam
And that's bad because...?

That's your bad memory.

There was no premisse at all. The Civil War was the last fight (the airport fight was everyone pulling punches trying to get past/capture the others. It's said so in the movie). Stakes are clockwork for Caps, Rhodey's spine and Caps friendship with Tony.

>Really mediocre humor, even for Marvel standards. 'Orange slices?? XD
That's your grumpyness

Man, you have the objectively worst opinios in the internet. Holy shit.

Reported for hate speech