Voltron: Legendary Defender

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Syqitten
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lance is gonna fall for Plaxum but he will be a forever virgin since she's a girl with no vagina. It will be like that Futurama ep with Fry and Umbriel.

I'm so sorry guys. I meant to say Lancelot, not Klotor. Klotor makes more sense.

Does anyone have Lauren's "Voltron was a mistake" pic?

They have to know that the people behind the show are probably seeing all sides of the ship war, right? After all the VAs have said.

P I D G E.

Also who else can see this happening?
>Kallura is written to be like Zutara only it's no longer a hero/villain relationship
>Lotor arrives
>Allura and Lotor together instead gather the Zutara crowd
Seriously speaking though Lotor and Keith are going to be so popular together. Also they're going to have an actual rivalry complete with angst and passionate hatred for one another. It will be just like Yang and Reinhard only far less friendly and they're BOTH sluts.

underageb&

Reminder that Shiro is pure.

Most Zutara shippers already like Kallura. I don't think they will just jump ship after all the harassment they have been getting. They will stick by that ship. It's a ride or die thing.

>be a shirofag
>find out today that lancefags are trying to meme shiro's existence out of the show
I can't catch a break from this fandom.

I'm excited for Lotor but I can already see the signs of prodromal fandom cancer he'll generate

A pure slut.

Someone should draw Shiro like the dog guy in Togainu no Chi.

Slut.

Lotor/Allura is Azula/Katara

Chris Palmer liked some tumblr post explaining it early on so they probably know first hand

>ywn see Sendak be a cute dad

What's sad is Shiro is the least deserving of the fandoms shit. What has he done? What has he honestly done wrong as a character? He hasn't even had a brief moment of selfishness like Pidge in ep.4. Shiro may be a slut, but he's a slut with a heart of gold.

What the hell have I missed, what Shiro do

>Azula/Katara
I was going to ask if this was really a ship
but then I ended up asking myself why I would expect anything better from the Avatar fandom

>What the hell have I missed, what Shiro do
Shiro did nothing. That's why the passive aggressive attacks on the poor guy are so ridiculous.

He existed.

This is cute as hell. Who's the artist?

I've seen some hot art for that pairing. It really does give me some Lotor x Allura vibes.

I don't understand but knowing this fanbase and its shipping is srs business guise I guess it makes sense

>not shipping whatever the fuck you want regardless of canon

Will Lance run away on their wedding day knowing he will never be able to consummate the marriage?

Reminder that you can't change him smoking in the official art

On their wedding night, his fishbride lays a clutch of eggs and looks at him expectantly, waiting for him to fertilize them.

Azutara is sexy stuff, you goof.

Shiro smoking is not official art. The chief storyboarder just drew it for fun.

this is actually really hot though...

she drew it for her sheith friend
twitter.com/Syqitten

I want an episode that's literally just "a normal, non-adventure day on the ship" with a bunch of little stories of each character doing something cute or funny or interesting.

Someone draw Lance jizzing on Plaxum's eggs.

If Shiro smoking is canon, then Shiro Loves You Baby is canon and we know that's not canon, so your move.

Like Tales of Ba Sing Se?

>The chief storyboarder just drew it for fun.
Barlee draws for fun, the chief doesn't.

That steamy stuff is better left for their honeymoon.

I was thinking of Data's Day from Star Trek:TNG but that's even more exactly what I wanted.

I want this, and a Rashomon epsiode

Thank you!

that doesn't make them official art, they are just sketches from his online portfolio. I'm not sure you even know what "official art" means

Then Keith and Allura both chat on their phones to each other? I doubt Allura even knows how to use one.

Gotta love the poorly drawn mice

Allura probably thinks that phone use is what changes human ear shape.

Really? Well if it's just in good fun and not canon then I retract the earlier statement

Of course Allura knows how to use a phone, she's a teen girl from the '80s.

She was asleep through the 80s

Dude just fuck off, you had your fun yesterday stop trying to leech off mice user

user, they'd never have a main character smoke in a cartoon meant for kids in the West. They'd replace the cigarette with a lollipop stick or something before they did that.

Yes. And Hunk eats food.

Alfor got her a pink phone with a really long cord and her own number for her thirteenth birthday.

She comes from a very advanced civilization so phones probably existed, than again altean civilization most likely moved past phones

Allura doesn't need a phone. She uses the purple earring things.

Phones might have existed but they are no longer in use by Alteans so she is confused.

Nah, there are plenty Zutara shippers who ship Klance now. There is a reason why Klance was called the Zutara of Voltron fandom before the Kallura development in S2 happened.

gotta love the mice
Cute!

He got sick of her hogging the line gossiping with Romelle when he was waiting for important business phonecalls from Zarkon.

Well I realize they couldn't show actual smoking, I just initially thought the artwork meant Shiro was a smoker

Yay he liked my shitty thing, also welcome mice user

Klance has been compared to every ship because of how large it is. It fits Makorra and Korrasami most in my opinion.

At least one person still loves Shiro.

But you will see that most Kallura shippers are also Zutara ones. The person that was running the old school keithandallura blog for example.

Maybe him smoking in that non-canon drawing is an excuse to hate shiro for people

He didn't do anything, he just gets in the way of Klance.

The conspiracy theorists think it's a hint to him being a bad boy back when he was a teen.

Alfor needs to understand that the dance is on Friday and Romelle has two dresses to choose from. Zarkon can wait.

Him and hunk look exactly the same as they do in the show right? So teen theory is thrown out the window

Of course there are because Klance is a huge ship but if you actually look at the Kallura fandom then you will see a huge number of them like Zutara.

t. May Chan

Shiro is super lovable.

>keithandallura
I remember Klancers making fun of that blog only to get assblasted by S2.

This doesn't really prove anything. Zutara was the most popular ship so of course there will lots of old Zutara shippers in every corner of the Voltron fandom. I've seen Sheith and Shallura shippers who like Zutara too.

"space dad xddd"
But yes, he is chill

I got Zutara vibes from Kallura in S1 just from the way they looked. Klance is like ZukoxSokka but bad.

No, Space Baby.

SlutShiro and BadBoyShiro only emerged because he's way too good of a person in the show so far. He's a victim of circumstances, but we haven't ever see him make a bad call.

>t. May Chan

Lets be real, most people preferred Zutara over Kataang and Maiko.

What if both Lauren and May Chan post here? You can't trust anyone.

Tell me anons, does this offend you?

is it supposed to?

I think a more accurate statement would be: Kallura is most similar to Zutara so the majority of its shippers are Zutara shippers.

I liked Maiko. But Zutara was much better than Kataang, I agree.

Eh, I thought it would make some people mad. I'm bored and wanted to see salt but sadly, I am the salty one

Hot

i can't even tell which of the furfags that is

MAY CHAN PLEASE GIVE ME THE NAMES OF BARA AND EYEBROWS.

I swear to god it was like they just lifted the Zutara interactions from Book 3 and put it on Kallura. It was so similar. You had Hunk saying the same stuff Sokka did too.

Yes it does. Post the full sized version, faggot.

They will die nameless.

Don't do this to me, May.

her eye markings look weird

No, it's set in the present day. Shiro is just smoking in that art because he can't do so on the show.

>ywn get to pet any of them
might as well break out the noose

Looks like someone drew their OC as a paladin.