Ywn be part of Durmstrang Academy's elite breakdancing squad

>ywn be part of Durmstrang Academy's elite breakdancing squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpf0m7Y35B0
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtu.be/jvZwhQwWnx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn get jiggy with that qt from ravenclaw during the yule ball

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpf0m7Y35B0

>All muscular twirling men that play with poles

Nah I'm good.

why delete this? its better than most scenes in that movie

Is there a hogwarts rule no kissing/sensual touching? Why? What a shit school christ

The coordinated dance entrances were fucking stupid. told you literally nothing about the schools. Do durmstrang wizards use big staffs for wands? Nope. Do frenchie witches have some specialty in charming birds or animals out of inananimate objects? No. Fuck Alfonso Cuaron and fuck Droughmpfgh

Durmstrang? More like damn that's dullstrang even for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

So roasties wouldn't be Avada Kedavraing their fetuses every other week.

i can't believe how bad the guy playing durmstrang's headmaster was

jesus christ

>all Durmstrang student are men
>all French students are ladies
wow, way to simplify it down to retard levels

>what are condoms
For real I bet snapes just a salty cuck other people are banging and he has no one

>every HP movie has different directors
>we get super serious films like the last 2
>super comfy magic like the 1st movie
>and ridiculous shit like GOF
The HP franchise really was something special.

that scene is the only good scene in all of the pottery movies

Are Wizards extremely avert to "muggle" technology, I think that includes condoms, and why there isn't a single smart-phone in any of the movies.

>fetus-deletus

So they got a avada kedavra spell but no plan b or birth control spell? Yeesh

The best part about this webm is how it cuts off. It gives the impression that further silliness occurs while in fact in the movie that's just how far it got to "breakdancing" and in context you don't even notice anything weird

>the slavic school of wizardry

he's a cute. will a fuck.

why are the elite wizarding heads of hogwarts so intimidated by this spectacle

mcgonagall and dumbledore look shook

>Durmstrang? More like damn that's dullstrang

They cannot sanction that kind of toxic masculinity.

>Damn thats dullstrang
Holy kek

the entire of harry potter takes place before smartphones were a thing

>uniform isn't a tracksuit or sponsored by adidas

hmm

Madam Pomfrey probably got sick of having to conjure coat hangers 24/7.

>dumbledore look shook

this. dumbledore is supposed to be some awesome wizard but in that scene he looked like a scared little girl.

thats cuz hes a finna fag

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

>damn that's dullstrang

>ayn rand top tier
>tolkien shit tier

good job, in your top 5 easily.

Welcome to Sup Forums, pal.

>*Record scratch*
>Yup, that's me. Perphaps you are wondering how i ended up in this situation-

youtu.be/jvZwhQwWnx0
brehs...

>dat "Bloody hell" during the ass shot