So are we all in agreement that he was the best MythBuster?

So are we all in agreement that he was the best MythBuster?

Firstly, it was obviously Hayley Williams, then the robot Jap guy, then the other gimp.

Secondly, kys.

Kari

The Jamie/Adam combo was superior to all other individuals and combos, but if eacheck of them can only be considered in a vacuum then yes Grant was the best.

Girl was best in a vacuum, Adam/Jamie were the best team by a country mile.

Just cause you want to fuck her doesn't make her the best Mythbusters. She was consistently useless in most of the myth experiments and annoying at times.

I think it's clear, despite his current state, Adam was the best(most entertaining, smartest) Mythbuster.

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

he was a sympathic, did he got any othe work after MB?

No

This is dead on.

I think he worked at NASA for a bit.

Thanks alot, pal. I'm out of tissues.

There is only one non-estronaut choice

Are Adam and Jamie homosexuals?

>Jamie
>a fag
kys marlel

Adam is just nerdy, which can confuse gaydar but he's definitely straight. Jamie really gives off a strong aura of closeted homoness.

Jamie was the best because he was a firm, dry-witted scientist while Adam was a posturing, anxious turd

He was the only one who actually had a college degree in STEM

so if jamies a walrus what is adam?

thats great

Chimp

Adam and Jaime are obviously no.1

Kari was most entertaining of the B-team, and also had the advantage of being pleasing on the eye. The other two were boring dickheads.

furthermore

picture the mythbusters as teachers; the B team of kari, grant and tory (tory is what the white guy was named. what a world) were all pretty competent as educators; they could translate scientific concepts to more literal terms and have fun doing it.

Adam reminds me of this art teacher I had in Catholic high school; bloated, self absorbed and utterly disinterested in encouraging creativity. His was a culture of ego over education.

Jamie of course reminds of my old science teacher, Mr. Wood. Mr. Wood was no nonsense but he could break things down in an approachable and understandable way, and people knew to listen to him because he NEVER betrayed a hink in his manner; Always stern, but occasionally funny in a very dry way.

I just think, if I wanted one of these dweezils teaching my nonexistent children, it would be the competent, boring one over the anxious faux-nerd.

I don't know if this is real but I'm saving it just in case it is.

the original soyboy

This, I just keep a pair aside until I next wash clothes. You can alternate so you don't use a still wet one.

>Tory
>white guy

he's clearly italian.

He was an actual scientist, the rest were frauds. He was the one doing the all the math in the show too

>hehe I'm not white but nobody really is
Italians are white, goon

Agreed
His enthusiasm made him engaging
The rest were pretty boring

Even Jamie and Adam would go to him when they needed robots.

bump

>Mediterranean
>White