SAMURAI JACK TALKBACK THREAD

STICKY RAN OUT OF IMAGE REPLIES

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5f7s40_xciii_tv
vimeo.com/209032174
youtube.com/watch?v=C-KYwr2IDw0
youtube.com/watch?v=RZMXHkX-fnE
mega.nz/#!n0p1kCYZ!IN2cwVFLVH3Z473jSigTY13GWcXXTB9WfvjV7k3XMG0
dotandline.net/samurai-jack-greg-baldwin-new-aku-interview-mako-21ee0139bd34#.ly0odof4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long until we get an orgy comic about them and Jack.

Guys im scared

I havent seen Sup Forums this happy in a long time

What if something fucks up? what if our fun times come to a close?

Were the scientists in the beginning of the episode the same ones from the Tale of X9?

Daughters of Aku were good. More next week, I assume.

JUST WATCHED IT
HOLY SHIT
THERE'S SILLY AKU (even tho Baldwin;s voice is noticeably weaker than Mako's)
AND JACK THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE holy fuck upping the rating really was useful
AND THE EPIC TEMPLE CHASE WHICH HAD SO MUCH COOL I CAN'T EVEN
I love how everybody thought Jack killing the girl is gonna be a total shock, and it's still a shock, but a fairly reasonable one
perhaps the best part of temples cene outside the obvious girl killing was that little scene where Jack runs through the hallways and we see his back so we're almost looking at everything from his perspective AND THEN ONE OF THE GIRLS COME OUTTA NOWHERE this was legit jumpscare
>le fireflies
>DAT MUSIC when they were walking around the tombs room
Also I wonder if Jack was lying on some dude's bones in that coffin?
And that wolf scene at the end which didn't even feature guts but still looked gruesome as fuck

RIP IN PIZZA WHITE WOLF
YOU WERE A BETTER WAIFU THAN MULAN

Dailymotion link in case you missed it.

dailymotion.com/video/x5f7s40_xciii_tv

Quit being a bitch.

Wouldn't say more, per se, more like less.

There are only 8 episodes. Well enjoy this happy time and then go back to hating how shit everything is.

Question is. Where did his sword fall into? Why has it taken so long for him to care where it is? and better yet sine its been 50 years is it stil there or retrievable?

Jack is killed and Ashi defeats Aku
This is the ending we secretly wanted because this is the age of feminism, and we all know deep inside Jack just has to go

>That moment where both Akus were look at the viewer

What was that about?

Post yfw this happens.

someone has links to the episode?

please

Life is full of highs and lows.
Just ride the high, it'll fall off eventually but not for a long time.

What would be the name of the music when Jack is hiding inside one of the tombs with bones and the sisters are looking for him?

Cancer.

>they stripped jack almost naked
They really were after his virginity

For user who asked.

Will take other WebM requests too
Previous ones here

forget it

It looked pretty dead to me user

literally posted in the thread numbnuts

Post yfw Ecstasy of Gold

Do not waste time worrying user. It may be brief but enjoy the happiness Sup Forums is experiencing while you still can.

I love the blind archers callback here.

Gotchu gay boy

vimeo.com/209032174

Anyone else notice the beginning voice of the announcement of guests was the same voice of Jack?

And here's the bike explosion

Some crevice.
It's prolly in some super deep ass place. Easy to say he went down far, but the place was too deep to continue.
And yeah, he'll get it back, somehow.

I just want to see him face Samurai Antler.

>Samurai Jack

More like Samurai KINO

It's not.

dat gap

Is it possible for a WebM with the sisters starting to search for Jack within the tomb room?

yeah Phil Lamarr has a distinctive voice

My bet is that he will try not to kill anyone else, will get progressively more and more hurt and finally snap.

Then we have a throw back to the "first battle" with slowmotion and blood showers.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-KYwr2IDw0

So this is a small gripe, but how was his spear able to kill the giant beetle with one hit?

they've misunderstood the stories about "Jack's Magic Sword"...

There was a continuity error, Jack lost his boots before throwing the grenade belt, but inside the scrap metal he had them again

COMMIT SUDOKU JACK

>youtube.com/watch?v=RZMXHkX-fnE
>yfw Jack was holding back this episode

The white wolf in the intro

So, without spoiling anything, how was this episode? It airs in a few hours where I am

Genndy is a man of supreme taste

So in the end he ended up running towards the samurai? I think it's his dad or ancestor's spirit or some shit, considering he ran towards it and it showed him the way out've there. It could be that he knew it was a hallucination and also knew the temple was there but still, interesting reason. This means he's not scared of it.

I need episode 3 now!

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

>mfw 22 min feels like 5
W-why God?

Well, we have only 8 episodes left.

Fun time will come to a close eventually, whether you like it or not.

Nice sheev spin.

What was up with wolf

Perfect aim. It goes to show Jack has gone beyond the skills of mere beetle bots.

Dat cgi jack in the air

Just download/stream it m8

I loved sadku

Thanks so much, user.

>She's an innie

Well, well, why don't you KAMA over here, babe?

Any new thought on the shadow figure?
Judging by the context it has appeared in now, this might be some embodiment of Death from Japanese folklore
When Jack dies at the end of the series, it stops being a shadow and takes him to afterlife

Need......more

alas, all good things must come to an end

This shit is so fucked up. The Daughters of Aku were born to die.

>When your current self won't commit chinese checkers

mega.nz/#!n0p1kCYZ!IN2cwVFLVH3Z473jSigTY13GWcXXTB9WfvjV7k3XMG0

If you want to download

yeah. The Shadowy samurai wants to lead Jack to the sword.
the wolf is the sword

I think jack knew she was a human before he cut the throat. Look at the cut its a clean nick meant to bleed her quickly, when he would just behead a robot, the blows to the head to send her off balance which would make no sense on a robot and just hurt himself, even hiding within the tomb only makes sense if he assumes they dont have thermal vison.
Great metaphore, and internal monolgues too.
10/10. My only issue is now jack is at his lowest point more then likily so his rise might end up a bit boring.

Hermes and Jack are pretty distinct.

kino

>what if our fun times come to a close?
Eh, been there, done that.
Not worth worrying about when you should be absorbing the moments that you have.

pretty good
kind of gets a peek into jack's head about things

>implying they should care
>implying they should be weak
disgusting

why didn't you save him, Sup Forums?

Doesn't this blade look really small to be scatman's sword? I thought it was a short Kunai or something. How could you guys tell it was Scatman's and that that's where Jack took it back from?

I only realised after it was pointed out here

>Short hair
>Thigh gaps
>Crazy
Indeed.

That...would be amazing.

Metaphor

>Aku stretching after waking up

Did he got that from jack? In their duel, aku started "stretching" to copy jack, but seemed not to undertand what he was doing.

nice quads

>pregnancy

nope

Interview with Greg Baldwin:
dotandline.net/samurai-jack-greg-baldwin-new-aku-interview-mako-21ee0139bd34#.ly0odof4o

>how was this episode?
Take the best fap you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere near it.

Shut up, Azula, you're a terrible mother.

Were all born to die.

DON'T TRUST NO ONE! NOT EVEN YOURSELF!

>Train a bunch of wimps to take out a dude who has NO scars from hundreds of fights for 50 years

They dug their own grave

I was thinking that too once Jack's inner self started talking about seppuku and it showed up
He's pretty much being haunted by Death

>NO PLEASE YOU MUST UNDERSTAND!

pregnancy is top-tier fetish tho

Scatman's sword is the one that was strapped to her back

>"IN FACT user IF YOU WANT TO END THIS WITH ANY HONOR YOU SHOULD....."

It's shocking in a great way, user

>When the K I N O kicks in.

sadku gets

That's still 2 months of Jack. Which is about 2 and a half months more Jack than I expected to see in my lifetime.

I thought the whole wolf allegory was an interesting concept to keep us hyped for the battle but also still guessing.

But they don't know anything else. All they were taught was how to kill the Samurai.

Are we just going to ignore that Jack saw the horseman again in the scene where he was contemplating suicide?

It appears right after his younger self tells him his ancestors were waiting for him.

What could this mean?

>The lone wolf dies alone