Best zombie movie coming through

best zombie movie coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ly7Laj8Yp6w
youtube.com/watch?v=lVW8MNy82rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that movie was trash just like the rest of snyder's filmography. no wonder his daughter an hero'd

how dare you

speak for yourself buddy, you can't live off your parents forever like a leech, the bullet will come for you eventually...

Is the nightmare city remake still happening?

agreed

>Snyder
Into the trash it goes

>gun store guy
>literally has nothing to do all day
>doesn't spend all his time shooting the zombies to try and clear a path to the mall
he literally had no reason not to

I'm only just realised Snyder directed this. Is there anything this fucking guy can't do?

It wasn't the Walking Dead, they ran.

Get swarmed get fucked.

>wastes all his ammo achieving nothing but attracting more and more zombies

>starves to death
>ammo is wasted anyway

Is it mentioned how long they were in the mall from when they first arrive to when they got swarmed and were forced to leave?

Too many zombies. Though they did have fun playing celebrity headshot

how do you get swarmed when you have the high ground and nigh endless supply of ammo and guns to rotate? not to mention I'm sure he had some explosives or the ability to makeshift some

Why couldnt they get an RC airplane/helicopter and fly him some sandwhiches? Surely there must have been some RC stuff in a mall

keep his daughter from killing herself

>get down with the sickness starts playing

Snyder's best by a wide margin. This movie made great use of practical effects and subtle (shitty) CGI.
>in the commentary they describe how the squibs for the gun store guy zombie's death were overcharged somehow and hurt his head but the payoff was a BIG blood splatter
>hired an actual amputee for the scene with the zombie with the missing arm
>dog was pretty cool

>his daughter

you mean his oriental bed slave

definitely my favorite zombie movie

Marvel executives had her "suicided" so they could offer Whedon to replace snyder and intentionally sabotage DCs flagship movie

Who /bestgirl/ ?

Imagine the smell of her pusy

the dog is the reason everyone died

> got mall cop bitten in tunnels
> caused red head to chase after gun store guy prematurely
> attracted all the island zombies

Do pusy really smell like fish?

no, that's a meme
it actually smells like crabs.

Wait, this was a Zack Snyder movie? Where was all the slow motion and half baked oiled up men?

None of that but has a sweet opening credit scene

The lounge act cover of Down With The Sickness confused me as a lad. Then there was a brief titty shot and I forgot about it.

Tru
GOAT score. Tyler Bates always good

What's the bad news?

I thought a bow and arrow with a strong line tied to it would work. Get the small line then work a big rope and supplies into it.

Kill yourself cuck

I have to agree op

She's a cute

Sounds stupid

No, it is good. It's Snyder's best movie (by a long shot if you ask me)

>no wonder his daughter an hero'd
Luckily it was just that adopted gook and not one of his real daughters, so it's okay.

Dawn of the Dead remake was decent. Although not a big fan of the part with the coalburner giving birth to a disgusting zombie kid. What the fuck was that shit?

man your dumb

>his daughter
>his

It was his first big film so he didn't have as much control and couldn't do everything his way. IIRC the movie was written by James Gunn (writer/director of GOTG) when his career was just getting started too

GOAT cameo

I absolutely loved the cameos from the original cast members. Wish David Emgee and Gaylen Ross could have been involved.

She was a Mexican or whatever anyway. I liked thst zombie baby stuff. I hadn't seen that done before.

>GOAT cameo
>forgetting about dr franklin and captain sheridan

It wasnt bad but Georges Day of the Dead was way better for almost every reason. Everything youd like about a zombie movie.

IDK, I'm not a fan of gratuitous "shock" shit like that which serves no purpose but to be disgusting

Does this prove, once and for all, that dogs are shit pets?

Script originally intended for the baby to kill Luda

Shame that both Night and Dawn were excellent films with excellent remakes, and poor, underrated Day gets a remake that just shits up the wall

what zombie movie was mr. t in?

I wasnt such a big fan of nights remake but honestly it makes sense that Day got what it got considering it was Georges least favorite of the trilogy. It was nothing like his script and he got a lot of shit for it even after it was made...odd that I find it his best work but, movies tend to work out in that kind of odd way I find.

That's not true though. It demonstrates that the virus (or whatever causes the zombification) is communicable through means other than bites. It causes Luda's death directly, and indirectly causes the death of both Andre and Norma. Storywise, it's quite significant.

yup, nice digits too

I think Day is one of those 'vindicated by time' films. Wasn't that well received in its day, no pun intended, but is definitely a cult classic now. But it's not even like the remake is just mediocre, it's genuinely terrible.

I liked the Night remake a lot, especially beause Tom Savini directed it, but it did change a fair bit so I understand why people don't.

Return of the Living Dead redefined zombiekino.

What are you watching a zombie movie for?

Does Freaked count?

'Dawn' remake was okay. Maybe it's because of nostalgia goggles though. Saw it on DVD with friends as a teen. I rewatched it last year and I found that as a zombie flick, it sucked. I mean, it sucks for the same reason that TWD sucks - it's more of a character drama than a survival narrative.

Some women and her dumb dog got everyone killed and that ending was fucking hilarious.

I agree with the last bit but she was bitten, and her blood is the babys blood so id assume that it was still transferred through bite. Unless I missed something?
I can see that, wouldve been interesting to see Georges real vision on screen though....the camp in the jungle sounded pretty cool.
Fucking this also, such a good movie. And also a movie with a lot of production issues.....

Being a character drama doesn't make something suck, it just means it's not to your taste.

The Walking Dead sucks because it's terribly, terribly written.

I always wondered how that zombie ended up in Steve's cooler

I was more thinking it was just that the bady hadn't been directly bitten. The fact that it was passed on in that manner suggests it could possibly be transferred by stuff like sharing needles. I think? I don't claim to be great at biology

I thought it was a cooler they found adrift?

I think that the first season of TWD is probably the best zombie production ever made. And coincidentally, the zombies were the main antagonists.

The first season was great, no doubt.

Then the rest happened.

I still watch and enjoy it to a degree, but at this point it is basically trash

Oh, yeah i see what you mean. But considering this movie uses infected rules and not zombies rules its kind of a given that any amount of 'dna' could infect a person.....like blood in the eye for example.
It has a lot of problems that I find it hard to get over. The characters being not very smart is ok but the way they go about things, the stuff they forget....i dunno.

FPBP

You could be right. Still interested in how it got in there

Just light them on fire and burn the horde. Everyone says don't light zombies on fire, but only shit like plot advancement would turn it into a bad idea.

It was utter shit. I couldnt get through the first episode

best part was where the cunny daughter attacks and btfos everyone

GET UP

COME ON

YOU'RE DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

Intro was good enough to make up for any shortcomings in the film.

>tfw the DVD extra news special report is a million times more kino that the actual movie

Pure kino. Best zombie piece ever done.

youtu.be/ly7Laj8Yp6w

Can an outbreak movie be a zombie movie?

There's something about the way intros can be done with zombie media that works so well.

I always really enjoyed this in particular;
youtube.com/watch?v=lVW8MNy82rE

>the master puts his heart and soul into his work, exposing his vulnerabilities but also his sincerity, for the world to see. He knows they will hunt him, but better to be free and truthful than to cowardly heckle in the shade.
>the soyboy types away insults at his keyboard behind a shroud of anonymity, he laughs at his enemy’s fallen daughter, but it is a loss he will never understand for he lives without love

Andy's diary was great too

He has 4 more daughter who are perfectly alive.
Meanwhile your father lost a son and suicide wasn’t even involved.

>start a massive fire near two buildings
>no fire department
>they are your only shelter from zombie hordes
>one is filled with explosive materials

my almonds have indeed been activated

>ywn be stuck in a mall during a zombie apocalypse fucking a blonde whore who is bored out of her mind so she dresses up as slutty as possible in top shelf lingerie from the Victoria's Secret store

>muh survival
Just play vidya stay out the cinema

>implying i would even make it down the road

day of the dead is terrible, the entire cast cant act every scene is just them yelling at each other

holy fuck can you be more edgy and fourteen, faggot

well that's just factually wrong

This. It's for the videogame numale generation

I've seen wrong statements on Sup Forums before, but this is a new level.

>the Snyder hater is still here

Get a life faggot

Genuinely this is really good

I really dont understand the appeal of romero regardless, his films are too goofy to take as horror and his social commentary is pathetic

Why were the mall cops armed? Do Americans really do this?

I had nightmares about running zombies after I saw this one at the theaters late night

gr8 b8 m8

feel free to prove me wrong

>tfw you've seen every zombie flick worth watching and even the garbage ones

They'd be able to break into his shop eventually if he kept drawing big crowds.
The issue is how long it would take for a couple hundred zombos to force down his storefront compared to how quickly he can kill them.

Burden of proof is on the idiot making the unfounded bullshit claims
IE you