It's almost that time

It's almost that time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH0Tdxybvic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man, 2016 was kind of a bad year for Sup Forums memes. What did we have in 2017?

Sneed

rainposting was good while it lasted

to kill ourselves

Meme magic highlight of the year was definitely Rileyposting.

yagsbarro
two scoops
soyboy and chad vs virgin butbthose are sitewide

>anything x-posting
Reddit.

Chad vs Virgin is a great meme, but not really Sup Forums. Yagsbarro isn't much of a meme. Maybe Two Scoops would be funny, but those threads always devolve into four anons arguing about Trump and Hillary, rather than just joking about what a hack Colbert is.

was Sup Forums going 'mainstream' the worst possible thing to happen?

Kys faggot eat your mom's menstruations

Can Kships make it onto the next one? She turned 18 this year. I think we owe it to /ourgirl/.

those fucking eyes don't fit her face

I think she's beautiful.

I watch this every christmas

I wonder if they will ever revive this show

was a huge mistake to cancel and the show that replaced it (mr. pickles) has already been cancelled so I hope so

It's cheap as fuck to make and only requires 4 voice actors to work (frylock, meatwad, shake, carl)

mainstream films have gotten progressively worse

nu-male wedding painting
porg couple / porg nazis
shansha no
BR2049

that's off the top of my head

and PICKLE RICK how could I forget

Alice!

Big girl

Give them Santa hats and include in 2017 collage

I made the 2013 card.
I wanted to make the 2014 one as well but I realized that this place is just getting shittier.
I hardly come here anymore because now it just seems to be retards from other boards coming here to shitpost.

OW MUH LEGS

Everything is becoming one user
And soon it will be divided

>because now it just seems to be retards from other boards coming here to shitpost.
thats what it is

The 2017 card should be the Sneed store sign and nothing else.

MakeApp

Pickle Rick

emily jean so pretty :3

3. Meatwad and Carl are the same guy (one of the creators/showrunners).

>She turned 18 this year.
Thats the type of thing that would get her kicked off the list. This is Sup Forums NOT reddit.

It seems like we had a more rich and imaginative group of anons before 2013. I mean just compare all that content with last years hand full of OC Moot truly killed this place to please his new SJW friends before he sold it and left didn't he.

I spat out my coffee

SJW mods is one thing, but they don't actually have that much of a foothold until after the elections.

Now we have a sizable population here who will yell ">>Sup Forums" everytime you say something that they don't like, even when the said thing they don't like has existed for at least 5+ years.

But she's been /ourgirl/ forever. One last card appearance for her.

>Now we have a sizable population here who will yell ">>Sup Forums" everytime you say something that they don't like,
Truth!
Say anything non-politically correct, and you get an auto ">>go back to Sup Forums" meme reply. I've gotten them a time or two, and I've never even posted or been to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=rH0Tdxybvic

kek

Um, do we KNOW Chloe is a girl? Like, is there proof she has a vagina?

simply
having
a wonderful
Christmas time

Merry Christmas, oval.

needs a hat

party rockers

ACT

HARVESTED

Bad CGI and Pickle Rick.

Should have a Weinstein with his hand up a Santa hat.

>even the right admits that the right can't meme
Poetry.

>rather than just joking about what a hack Colbert is.
Colbert has not said a SINGLE WORD about two scoops. Some CNN article was the reason for that meme.

There's plenty to criticize about Colbert, but using Colbert as the face of the two scoops meme is intellectually dishonest.

Colbert did mention two scoops, but only briefly. He also never called Trump "Drumpf" and this image was from a time he did a mocking imitation of Alex Jones. The whole thing is dishonest. I hate Colbert, I think his show is terrible, but Sup Forums doesn't make fun of him correctly.

Baneposting

I sure miss having an admin that actually had conversations with people on this site instead of some Japanese retard who pretends he can't speak English and uses that as an excuse to never interact with anyone.

I am certain that Moot chose Hiroyuki as the person to sell the site to because he knew he would be even more ineffectual.

Notice how none of these are actually Sup Forums-related.

Sup Forums these days is just Sup Forumstards attempting to force Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums. And by the way, soyboy is not sitewide. You see it on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, of course, but no other board is stupid enough to use that word.

it's used on /ck/

Soyboy is a good insult. I wish it wasn't seen as Sup Forums's, because I want to call people soyboys.

>tfw FUCK YOU ITS JANUARY is only two months away

it's been a good year to be honest
>litty
>sneed
>THERE ARE CHILDREN HAVING SEX DOWN HERE, HELP
>C-beams
>pickle rockers
>yagspörro
>40 year old virgin posting

just as bad as the faggots who cry about niggers and jews as soon as they see a black person or whatever they think is degenerate.

Kill yourself redditfag

Its on /x/ and /r9k/ as well

>missing moot
>ever

he may have been a cuck, but he was our cuck

You mean soyboy doesn't come directly from the bowels of hell aka reddit?

>t. gay jewnigger

Cringe worthy shit

it comes from /r/incels i think and they got nuked

He was more than just a cuck. He was a traitor. I haven't played a video game since 1994, but even I know the shit that went down on Sup Forums with him banning the gamer gate topic in order to help his new feminist buddies.

soyboy is mostly used here because this board has the highest concentration of unrelenting redditor soyboys like you, and you are all very upset by the term

he moved all gamergate topics to Sup Forums, though you're right
all the sjw mods he instilled into Sup Forums completely fucked it over, I haven't gone back since

t. joyless soyboy

What about the droid attack on the wookiees?

RaceApp was bigger

I read that he fucked with Sup Forums before leaving the site by crippling the board .

The only Kino from his year was Simpson jokes you never got

>Kino
Why must reddit mock us 24/7 ?

> it just seems to be retards from other boards coming here to shitpost.

That's practically everyboard on Sup Forums now. Sup Forums shitposts on the majority of them.

Maybe I didn't read carefully, but I didn't see Jennaposting mentioned in the thread

>Any post I don't like (aka non-liberal opinions) must be Sup Forums

What are you talking about? Lot of good shit in that card. This year we're just looking at Sneed

Nothing changed from that pic
Except for some more forced memes that nobody finds funny

We had the Emma Waton doll meme

Sneed posting is the worst thing to happen to this board. Literally can't remember the last good Simpson's thread

What? No way.

Stop speaking as if it's over, we still have time. THERE IS STILL TIME!

t. Chucklehead

They're all hot except the black one.

Want to make Sup Forums decent again? Post in threads about films and tv shows then and not shit about politics

Oh no, we won't have anymore threads where one guy spams wordless posts with random frinkiac pictures until the bump limit is hit. Isn't that what you losers call "comfy"? "

You're faggot scum user.

I'm not talking about that shit. I'm talking about simpson threads with actual discussion

You just out yourself as newfag with comments like that.

There is no discussion left. What Sup Forums considers to be the last good season aired almost 20 years ago.

>being this new

Plenty of people enjoyed those threads. Lots of old shows still get threads. Retarded youngfags cant handle things they dont see as relevant though. Pretty fucking sad that one redditfag turned all the newfags against them. You see faggots like this desperately trying to fit in and apease the shitposter who isnt even doing it any more.

Make it yourself and see what happens. There was one yesterday and it was just one guy spamming Frinkiac pictures for hours.