I've been underwater for the last year or so and behind on a lot of my Sup Forums

I've been underwater for the last year or so and behind on a lot of my Sup Forums

Is the new season any good?

it's gotten worse

It's been repetitive for awhile. Except now Fionna wont get her tits out.

Thats very bad news.

Am I better off getting caught up on the Flash or Gotham or something instead?

Shameless died when Chatwin was pushed off the show. It's been mediocre ever since.

I'm enjoying good Frank.
Lip and Ian always got bitch problems.
Debbie is boring.
Kev and V are entertaining.
Carl is meh.
Fionna is just a crazy bitch, nothing new.

I dropped flash last season when it became more CW dating drama than a superhero show.

I wanna be fucked by Ian

this guy looks like destiny

So what has been on in the last year that has been good and worth watching?

Taboo, Dirk Gently, Curb is back on.

Deployment?

Yeah had no access to internet for a while.

Big change, now im stationed in a strange place with not much to do. Time goes so slow.

>pushed off the show

So that wasn't his choice?

I agree with you on this btw

USN? Got any tips for someone who wants to enlist and get into the fleet?
>tfw never seen the ocean in my life

Where you stationed? I feel like South Korea is probably the holy grail, right?

Things that we all know that are going to happen:
* Fionna lesbian
* Lip fucking all the girls because he is the most amazing men on the planet
* Ian gets the transboygirl
* Debbie is gonna find a good boy
* Frank will be a drunk again
* Carl will remain the same
If we already know how it's going to end, why we keep watching this shit?

By the way, I was sarcastic with Lip.

I dont understand why they keep trying to sell us that he is such a great thing.

He is not!

He is an ugly dude!

I've never seen a single episode of this, but William H. Macy is one of the fucking best actors around.

Having said that I don't know if I'll ever watch it, just looked it up and 9 season? There's no fucking way anything remains of good quality for that long.

Lips appeal is that he doesn't give a fuck. I know "be urself" is a meme, but he literally is. Not ashamed of his poorness or family or anything and girls like that.

Start ass-training now.

giv debbie gf

She looks middle-aged.

This season has been good through the first 4 episodes actually. Last season was fucking cancer though and I almost stopped watching it all together.

The season where Lip went off to college and Fiona found a job was great.

Just keeps falling into a

>have a chance to stop being poor
>fuck up
>go back to square one

cycle though.

This
God what kind of chain smoking did this kid get into?

ok, but why?

shemales

better tits

I see.

She's not going to age well.

Every year hes snubbed at the emmys imo. Not that they mean anything but the man needs recognition for how great Frank is

this is actually what they should have done if they wanted to push a trans-friendly agenda. it'd make more sense for a gay man to be attracted to a chick with a dick than to a dude with a pussy

but he doesnt have a pussy right?
thats why they did the whole "oh no we cant fuck because we are both tops" thing right?

yes, "he" has a pussy and uses a prosthetic dick to fuck dudes.

He does, there is some extra equipment involved.
He tops and doesn't use it, seems there is a feeling of submissiveness being feminine

>uses a prosthetic dick to fuck dudes
i feel like i remember something like that
the worst part of that story arc was when Ian had to meet his "boy"friend friends and had to learn all their diffrent pronouns
all i took away from that scene was that they were a gang of unstable people, i wonder if that was the intention

what really pissed me off was ian fucked a chick and was disgusted by it by is so fucking in love with a chick because she looks like a dude and cut off her tits. i get that everyone's sexuality is unique, but i have never met a gay man who is into men with male genitalia being into a ftm.

It's sorta insane how they made the trans a top because being a bottom is too close to being a woman, yay, and to do so made Ian bottom instead when the whole point of he being a top was to subvert the stereotypes. They really ruined his character, and Lip, Debbie, Fiona..

macy is the only reason i'm still watching. show was really good seasons 1 - 4 when it was a solid dramedy but now it's mainly a soap opera complete with mashed together subplots about trans safe spaces and other gay shit. for instance lip was one of the best characters season 1 - 3 but now he's fucking annoying.

American Vandal on netflix

>Ian picked some ugly tranny instead of some hot latina
suspension of disbelief out of the window