B L A C K P A N T H E R

Can't wait for the mass triggering of poltards when this makes a billion dollars at the box office

That scenario only exists in your head.

t r u m p

You said the same shit about Porkbusters and look what happened

Except this film is being made by disney and they actually cast a capable black director instead of some washed up soyboy so this film will actually be good

a billion? not likely, but i say it can get 300 millions with enough time

A billion Zimbabwe dollars maybe

So what's that, a 25:1 muhpol:pol thread ratio today?

What's the budget? Depending on that it could be a 'massive' domestic success. If it was planned to be a worldwide blockbuster TOUGH LUCK

I don't understand why. It's a film about african culture with black actors. They aren't pretending to be anything else.

>i can wait for Sup Forums
>its gonna be so funny when Sup Forums
>man I hope Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is dumb because
>man why can't Sup Forums

look inwards, please.

If you don't like this movie than stop fucking talking about it.
The trailers have looked great so far and I honestly have high hopes

So does Black Panther actually have superpowers, or is he like Batman and Punisher?

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

I've noticed that these people basically act like women and children who's obsessed with something but don't want to admit it.

>they shit on Sup Forums all day but can't wait to hear what Sup Forums thinks about X
>claim they hate Sup Forums but can't stop talking about them
>browse Sup Forums 24/7 "because lol i just wanna make fun of these racists"

It's the same shit with liberals and trump, I'm convinced they're slowly coming to like Sup Forums and trump but just aren't ready to admit it and swallow the redpill yet. Soon, though....

Oh so that's what it was about, thought it was all made up by some comic writer.

He eats some kind of mythical fruit that gives him super senses and strength. Basically animal powers

He has a bulletproof suit and he eats these special herbs that make him have super strength, he's not as strong as cap but he has the bulletproof suit so yeah. Plus he has wakandan tech like the grenade things and spaceships in the trailers

Pol is Sup Forums you nig.

Based

>african culture
You mean fantasy.

>can't wait for constant shitposting and turning this board into a bigger circus than it already is

Africans have culture you autist.
This movie just depicts an African supersociety, no need to get your balls in a twist

It won't make a billion but every box office analyst is confidently calling it a massive hit
Sup Forums will be more btfo than they were with homecoming

i no right fuck those racists

Based China will make this movie fucking tank

How am I supposed to watch the movie where all characters looks the same?

>culture

Still fantasy.

I predict that it will get extremely positive reviews regardless of the quality of the film, 98-100% on RT

tbqh, I am hype

>nigger panther
>makes a billion dollars at the box office
Look, we found the retard.

Madea "Boo!" buried Blade Runner 2049 at the box office. We wuz and aways iz kangs, yo.

UK will make up for lost numbers though.
ALL HAIL OUR NEW NUBIAN PRINCESS

Its not going to appease black people. They will find something to nitpick.

>we wuz kangz of enslavin ouuura pepo dawg

>It's a film about african culture
Wakanda doesnt exist.

The early posters looked like Paris in the 20's, the black utopia.

Deluded fuckers.

It has become a fetish for them.

OSNAP

THis is going to kill international
> Caribbean
> south america
> white guilt liberals
>/pol faggots who will secretly watch it just to be part of the meme then rewatch it cause its fucking awesome
> AFRICA
> and fucking KOREA

THE FIRST WEEK CHINA WOULD BE HESITANT BUT AFTER THE 96% REVIEWS COME IN IT WILL BANK CHINA TO

China doesn't give a shit about foreign reviews.

I wish they had made this 10 years ago. Niggers and fags ruined it.

>when this makes a billion dollars at the box office

it'll probably do ant-man numbers and be called a massive runaway success anyway

China selects movies based on their CCP guidelines. The Dark Knight made over a billion dollars; didn't stop them from blocking it becaus it portrayed corrupt Hong Kong cops. Plus if you're backed by Chinese companies that are approved by the government then you're forced to self censor.

>bulletproof

Understatement. It's literally indestructable. Black Panther is kinda overpowered.

If it does, it better be because it's good, and not because it's "BLACK SUPERHEROES GUYS".

>implying black people watch movies at the theater

Can't wait for the Sup Forums betas to sperg out

Press F to Sup Forums.

F

>and fucking KOREA

huh. china's the country that loves nigger shit like the FATF movies. Korea likes edgy white guy shit like Kingsmen

Sup Forums is Reddit you neckbeard

abso based

part of it is set in south Korea

>I'm a soyboy!
Alright, we get it.

> implying

In the comics; hes the king of the most advanced civilisation on earth, hes also one of the smartest humans because of some temple bullshit like, all old black panthers knowledge and memories can be accessed. So not only is captain america levels of stronk, hes got ironmans suit and smarts. We probably wont see any of this in the mcu.

DELET

If Wakanda is so smart why didnt they conquer all of Africa?

Plot seems kind of boring, some nigger who wants to usurp Mazumbo I mean T-nigger and burn the world or some horseshit, it involves the white dude helping him for some reason.

same reason the jews isnt conquering the middleeast

why do that when they have a perfect working system and noone in the world can fuck with them

> after u watch the movie replace the jews with Wakandans and you will see the true message

>whiteboi can't control his viking urge to pillage and rape

lmao walking stereotype

90% of "Sup Forums" posts are bait, "counterbait", or some gay alternative. See Movie could be fun

>south america
we hate niggers too

>first major black superhero
>no chocolate waifus
I fucking swear, they get the most basic things wrong.

we wuz kangz

>Can't wait for the mass triggering of poltards
>getting excited for Jews, pretending to be white people, pretending to be triggered, on a bikini inspection forum.
ISHYGDDT

Africa deserves better than this shitty movie tbqh senpai.

>same reason the jews isnt conquering the middleeast
They are pussies?

movie actually looks decent as its not a MCU quip fest
I mean its not going to be good because Disney doesnt make good movies but it could be "mindless entertainment"

The cast is also really good (Save for dorky looking Michael B Jordan as the villain).

BP will do well but most importantly it will be good / less quippy than the other MCU movies.

Half of South America is negro/mullato

SYSTEMATIC YELLOW PRIVILEGE

>south America
I unironically want to see statistics about each country's revenue regarding this movie. So please keep me posted.

I want to know exactly how BLACKED are we.

just because we are mutts doesn't mean we are black. Blacks exist in Brazil, Colombia, and I guess Ecuador.
The rest of the countries are a majority of native American and Spanish mutts.

Latinos hate niggers.

>/pol faggots who will secretly watch it just to be part of the meme then rewatch it cause its fucking awesome
Where the fuck does this mentality come from exactly? Do you just project your lack of self-control onto others and assume their dislike works the same way yours does?

It's just like those faggots who insinuate anyone badmouthing a game is still going to buy and play it as if everyone is as much a slave to their consumerism as they are.

>I'm a leftist and the only pleasure I have left is for a big capitalist industry to make money
Jokes on you

You're likely talking to some retard who not only buys into the myth of "POC solidarity," but also assumes that concept is there to primarily benefit blacks. It happens a lot in the US & Canada. The OscarsSoWhite bullshit was a prime example.

That graph is pure bullshit, this place moves at snail pace compared to what it used to be

I'm surprised no one bitched about the trailer.
The music I guess is pretty standard, until the fucking logo comes up blinged up looking like some shitty myspace gif

>the website that has been mocked for years for being embarrassingly leftist are no-nazis

I thought it was funny how they decided to use rap music in the trailer, i heard somewhere that liberals might just have another form of racism and i think it's true

A billion? Iron man and Cap civil war barely hit that mark and they had massive foreign appeal with Downey and Evans. This is going to be the most disappointing showing since Thor 2. Think 600 million at most, and I'm being very generous there. With a cast like that the Asian posters are going to have to be Frodo and Gollum blown up to 80% of the poster and the rest of the cast hidden in the background behind the text if they want to get any asses in the seats. And with the usual 200 million operating budget and marketing costs it would barely turn any profit. It will be a critical darling though and probably score an over 95% RT rating and even some awards nods.

There are more threads complaining about pol

>anti-diversity movie makes billions
>this somehow btfos Sup Forums

why should i care? Its capshit trash

But according to liberals more black people = more diverse, even when it's only black people it's still somehow more diverse.

neither does gotham

>tfw stale bait

Can you imagine what watching this in a US theater would be life?

Pakistani here. Literally all of my family and Paki associates thinks BLM are thugs and the governor needs to call the National Guard to teargas them into submission.

I assume it would be almost identical to one of the Live at the Apollo stand up gigs where everyone just shouts a lot and laughs obnoxiously loud.

What happens if this bombs? Everyone is blowing so much smoke up this movie's ass right now. who would be blamed for its failure? drumpf?

There's no way a Marvel movie bombs. Dr. Literal who made almost $700 million last year

>Africans have culture

That had Bendydick Cumbersnatch who everyone fellates because of Sherlock.

>racially homogenous, fiercely nationalist, isolationist country becomes and advanced beacon of prosperity

its a movie about the king of a country that hates immigrants so much they kill anyone who crosses the border,and they hate all other black people its a /pol wetdream

But that movie had two massive draws in Rachel McAdams and Sherlock and it still underperformed. this movie has...Forest Whittaker?

ook ook