On a scale of zero to "dangerously furry" what would you rate these girls?

On a scale of zero to "dangerously furry" what would you rate these girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTg5Ldqm8ME
sexydollluvr1993.tumblr.com/post/155009067606/mattel-enchantimals-2017-viability-video-dolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the peacock a trap?

emelpy out of ten

Barely Furry. I wanna wicked orgy with them

I would the bunny girl

So can they like transform into a full animal mode? Or are we looking at anthros that have there own species as pets?

going by that girls=animals I assume she just a blue jay. Doesn't make sense in the long run, but still.

If we are "monkeys" I assume these girls would be the next evolution of those animals.

This'd be pretty hot if the art style wasn't so eye-numbing.

I would rate it on the scale of Equestria Girls honestly

I'd funk the skunk

Behold the main villain of the series

youtube.com/watch?v=sTg5Ldqm8ME

All I see is small horse knockoff.

I would the fox.

>a knockoff of a knockoff of a fourth reboot of an eighties toy advertisement

Impressive. Very nice.

Knowing mattel they're actually probably not wrong tbqh

/toy/ here. You have to be an absolute retard to buy mattel dolls. They are absurdly overpriced and literally the cheapest chinese shit possible, Same with all the equestria girls bullshit, I was gritting my teeth buying all those stupid, vapid my little high school cunts.

All the intended audence(my two sisters, my nieces, my roomates little sister and my neighbors daughter) preferred the actual small horse toys and they last quite a while too, considering all they do is petting them, brushing their manes and beating eachother when they get screaming mad about something. You'd also be surprised how unanimously they like smart horse and dress horse too, literally never met a girl whos favorite isnt one of those.

Yeah, MH/EAHfag here, pretty much all the dolls arent worth it anymore, just a bunch of overpriced bull crap with a few decent designs tossed in that you *might* consider getting if they're on sale, ever since Hasbro got control of the Disney princess line it's all gone to shit.

>when you realize G1 toys were the ideal girls toys

Those adorable fat little shits grew on me, too bad you could buy a litteral mountain of crap from the price of a faithful repro or trying to get a used one that has its mane and doesnt smell like musty ass.

My fav dolls are G3.5 though. You just cant stop ironically liking those absolute clusterfucks, I have literally NEVER met a girl who actually wanted to play with those. Great for triggering bronies too, you just have to casually mention something about G3.5 and they will rant a doctors thesis worth of shit about muh gens and muh developed characters.

I even have the fast horse doll right on my table always dresses in style I cant help but grin like a retard every time I look at it

What about the deer?
>antlers
>she

Species of female deer with antlers exist.

Too furry for me.

Man, i really hate that flash cartoon doll look that so many girls cartoons have.

Pretty, safe, and marketable

I'd rate them 4/dangerously furry. Would bang the bunny.

Skunk
Bunny
Fox
Deer
Blue Jay

>skunk

YES!

Pretty safe on the furry scale, but still dangerous levels of gaudy. They look like they're wearing face paint, the kind you get from clowns at carnivals.

I know these and MH/EAH are designed for girls who like to bedazzle the shit out of everything, but I wish these designers would take a step back and say "this is a bit much." I thought Welcome to Monster High was a positive step, with some more simplified classic fashion and much cuter faces that didn't look swollen from surgery. But then they carpetbomb us with neon, mismatched clothes, and shitty mascot animals in the latest movie. It's one step forward and two steps back.

I miss the dramatic and fun fashions, the cute faces are nice for the most part with MH, though for EAH, besides Maddie, it's a step back.

I dont know what is up with MH though, on one hand some fashions come out and clearly who ever designed them knows what they're doing with both fashion, color and the character

Then you get something like the Electrified line and all fashion sense is out the window.

>grill cartoons are always dumb, vapid and flashy
>suddenly an actually well written and really pleasant looking onecomes through
>tides of autism destroys the chance of more intelligent and watchable cartoons in the future
>back to safe and marketable forever

I hate how there is no western equivalent of the whole kawaii style. Sometimes I just want to watch some cutesy and colorful to unwind, is that really too much to ask for?

There really aren't enough skunk girls...

Who gives a shite m8
If you like something then fucking like it. Being afraid of some meaningless label is inane

Yeah, I do think there's a difference between intricately elaborate and needlessly busy. Multi-piece outfits with complex layering are wonderful. On the other hand, these Enchantianimals are pushing up against 70s floral wall paper patterns. Too many colors and zero coordination.

I wish the faces would be dialed down a bit too, but doll people seem to like soulless gazes and really puffy cheeks.

>Blue Jay

>this is a peacock

Look at the bird next to her.

Yeah a big problem with Mattel, especially as of recent, is a lack of color coordination, there's very little sense to the colors and patterns they choose to put to a character, like they're working off of 'girls like colors, use all the colors'

It's a peacock you guys.

>I don't even have the most basic idea what evolution is The post

>when you fuck up with Monster High so badly that you put Ever After High on hold just to make another cartoon series to sell pint-sized dolls with everything painted on and minimal joint movement

It's so sad to see Mattel stooping to Hasbro levels of shit quality toy making, hopefully the cartoon will be worth a watch.

debatable it could be a chibi peacock or a overdressed blue jay.

It's a peacock.

Oh I know, I was laughing with them because how the fuck can you mistake the green feathers for a bird with black and white accents.

Sorry, I can see how that could be read wrong.

Fuck, I went out of my way to find out, and you're right. Skip to 0:10.

sexydollluvr1993.tumblr.com/post/155009067606/mattel-enchantimals-2017-viability-video-dolls

The girl looks right, but that bird is a fucked up looking peacock.

>peacock
>girl
It's a trap

it's a cartoon not giving a fuck what the bird is because it's colorful and recognizable

Yes but I'll be as autistic as I want about this.

>being so retarded that you can't recognize what a blue jay actually looks like

It has no crest or white markings anywhere. It has circles on its feathers like peacock feathers. Are you legitimately autistic?

Well alrighty then.

>hopefully the cartoon will be worth a watch.
I cant imagine the show having any real quality to it, judging by how bad the MH animated shorts are from the reboot.

It was more that the bird didn't look like a peacock. I was jumping on the blue jay thing because someone else guessed that.

Where on the scale would that be? Some of the art for it seems to trigger the mods to invoke /mlp/ no anthro rule.

deer>rabbit>fox>the rest.

Nekomimi isn't furry. It's human with glued-on parts.

>that skunk

oh baby

Nekomimi is just ears and tail. If it's got ears, a tail, an animal nose, and skin markings indifferentiable from fur then it's furry bruh

No, it isn't. If it's a fucking wolf with legs and tits then it's furry you fucking retard.

>debatable
NO
STOP BEING FUCKING RETARDED AND READ TEH FUCKING THREAD

Oh, I see. You don't want to admit that what you've been fapping to is furry shit. I'm sorry to have to break it to you like this, user.

>implying a fictional show needs to follow the very basic concept of evoltion.

to be fair, eah fags here are only in it for the story.

at least he is honest.

Why do you faggots get so mad over that?
As the other user said it goes well beyond just ears. Don't tell me you're one of those muh human face when trying to justify their fetish.

Would still makeout with any of them but the noses push it over the edge for me. Can't get into any of that.

to be fair, for the whole "Peacock vs Bluejay" the bird design really does look like a generic.

>rape

too bad they all have the exact same body and face. I know it's for toys, but come one. Even the cloths are nearly identical.

except no, your "to be fair" damage control strategy doesn't work because the birds has all the peacock pre requisiste, the feather crown, the tail, and the purple-ish blue color.

Earth
Home to countless forms of life...

A skunk, a deer, a fox, a rabbit, a koala, a sheep, and some kind of Bluejay/Peacock mutation have come together to form their own shrewdness to defend their home...

>AAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA~
CARING IS EVERYTHING! ENCHANTIMALS

We talking about the girl or the bird? because I can't see a feather crown on the bird. The coloring is more "Cornflower" than "purplish-blue, which would be more darker in tone.

granted, if you are talking about the asthetic of the girl herself, year I do not deny the peacock thing.

which looking up the shades of blue, seems to be more "royal blue"

Other user here.
I see horns/ears, tails and the bird chick has wings. Other details look like a bodypaint. Is it actually falls under furry in this case? These are not extra body parts. Fur on rabbit is part of her dress. Even whiskers aren't a real thing they are just painted on the cheeks.
What I'm saying is I'm taking the not-yet furry. Just extremaly nekomimi anons side

you are talking about the toy, aren't you?

I would say, it's one tier up over EQG in terms of furry.
EQG doesn't have animal features in characters' appearances except for pony-ups which are the lesser part of movies. Nor do they have actual tails or faces with bestial features.

Alright guys, I'm gonna need a story about a Hunter finding these girls

shoots the deer, but the deer (while injured) can not move. The hunter has to put her out of her misery

This.

Still counts as xenophilia.....so what's the problem. It's still the same damn fetish.

>I can't see a feather crown on the bird.
It's literally in op's picture. Get help.

to be fair, I'm literally not wearing my glasses, I usually don't when on the computer (I know right, not the brightest move.)

I'm going to need a complete pun-song regarding this.

Ah, yes. The cosplay angle. Let's ignore that it isn't their real body parts. Honestly if you want to play it that way you could say the same about most anthro character. A pretty decent amount look like repainted humans wearing an animal mask and a lot of them also look like body paint. Sounds like cosplay too.

I find that angle to be pretty flimsy. It's like the guys that like those half animal characters with horse/snake/whatever pussy but deflect by saying the character has a human face . You aren't fooling anyone.

Also this chart accurately sums it up

Furry or not furry, they look creepy as fuck, not cute at all.