Movies where the villain drives the protagonist(s) insane?

Movies where the villain drives the protagonist(s) insane?

i saw the devil

what was this in response to? and why does he type like a teenager?

who is that insane person

Wow, who would have though millionaires spitting on the country that gave them such a ridiculously privileged life would make people side against them? Maybe if you dig that hole deeper, that will show le cheeto man.

he's right you know

Better watch it soon, before DRUMPF bans it.

The Village?

Ever so slowly, this movie manages to turn into complete shlock.

Don't get me wrong, I really do hope that every r/the/pol/nald autist gets bone cancer, but I genuinely feel bad for people like my parents who fell for this snake oil salesman's charade and voted for him because they sincerely believed he would fix the country. I'll still be glad when Mueller sends this treasonous charlatan to prison, but it won't solve the underlying issues that created the problem in the first place.

>kneel cucks
>not the villains

Seven
It runs way too long

French Connection 2

Why would Trump ban a film showing what would have happened if Hillary won?

Firstly, fuck off back to /leftypol/, Tumblr, Reddit or whatever hole you crawled out of.

Secondly, learn how your country's laws and constitution work. Mueller can't send this "treasonous charlatan" to prison because you can't indict a sitting president. First Trump would have to be impeached, which takes a 2/3rds majority vote just to start the proceedings on. Second, impeachment just means he gets to serve out the remainder of his term and is then barred from subsequent office. Only then, after that, could he theoretically be indicted but most likely his last act as president would be to pre-emptively pardon himself and his staff just like Nixon, Reagan and Clinton.

Your dreamed-of hauling off in chains of your commander-in-chief ain't going to happen, you yank mutt - but by all means keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

t. Brit

calm down dude it's just dumb pasta

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

The Pledge

What antics did Angry Orange get into this time?

I freaking love Donald Trump.

I always had a weird aversion to watching that show

>hey guys I know all these specific things about the constitution
>btw I am just a smrt brit haha what bong is it???

I wish I could see the look on your face if you ever choose to follow up on the information in that post.

I kinda wish someone would make a video game where you get to play as Donald Trump. I'm not even joking.

t. Olbermann

I only like Trump because evil people hate him so much

>it's totally not someone's username on a comment section of some random news article

Wow boomer did you forget to take your alzheimer's medication today?

The benefits of a functional education system.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I'm pretty sure that teacher was wrong

what subtipes of %s yould I include in this pic?

Read it in BoJack's voice.

The whole damn common core system is wrong

this