"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma...

>"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Cade Skywalker, Sky Williams, Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Mohawk, Dreadbot, Nitro Zeus, Berserker, Onslaught, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together..."

Anyone else think this line was a little much? I mean geez, save some runtime for the plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta#Quine_and_Hofstadter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kathleen's self insert will be the most powerful force user ever

did you expect anything else?

Shut up

eat shit cunt

Shut. Up.

come over here and make me

Star wars is a girl's franchise now, you gotta move on

I'm a girl so no.

>athleen's self insert
#RESIST

Stop it

no

Good one.

What's the black guy in the hat from?

Yes, I am a good girl.

I refuse to believe what you're saying

There aren't any girls on Sup Forums. Stop LARPing.

Stronger even than Luuuke?

>LARPing
Did you pick up that word from Sup Forums alongside your bigotry, shithead?

>Sup Forums invented the term LARP

Oh boy, one of those Sup Forums images. You really are one of those disgusting people.

but she's not as strong as Willrow Hood. Checkmate

Maybe you are a woman. You got unreasonably mad at that.

>Sup Forums invented brainlet wojak

Holy shit 2nd from the left has some giant fucking knockers on her.

Fuck you and your illegitimate president.

Thank you for believing me. I'm glad someone has some sense around here.

>Fuck you and your illegitimate president.

>daisy ridley is stronger than herself
>forgetting darth jarjar

I wanna tag team the left two

>this will make a billion dollars
>be 9/10 critical reviews
>epic nerds will love it

The hilarious part is she doesn't understand what she's done.

She's established a meta where every new force-using protagonist is stronger than the last. It's like what Dragonball Z does with its villains. So even if Rey is the greatest every right now, when the next installment of Star Wars comes decades from now, she'll be blown out of the water.

Then this bitch will have to sit by and watch as her creation gets turned to shit. But it's even worse because it's an obvious self-insert.

Yeah, because it will be good.

That means you're probably ugly or have some sort of mental problem. Don't mention it anymore.

That second one should be breast feeding two babies by now. Instead, she is wasting her titty years doing weebshit.

12 years a slave

>OP still trying to make this a meme

I am a woman.

do you bleed

I will.

Probably bleeding right now.

Jfc the tittays on the left girl Hnnnngg

Yaass

>blue lightsaber against a blue sky
Rian is a shit director isn't he?

>Yeah, because it will be good.

>darth tyranus
>count dooku

I am a woman.

whats the actual line.

It annoys me that they gave her such a stupid-looking hairstyle. Jyn Erso looked much better in her movie because they actually gave her a normal hairstyle. What the fuck is up with Rey's?

That's it in the OP. Really feeling that writer change.

shut up

You shut up.

>meta
Why do you gamers think you have any right to interject in movie discussion?

It's kinda like Padme's hair style in Episode 1

Maybe because he's not a retard who thinks that term originated from video games?

At least it's better than her other hair style

But is she stronger than Uchiha Madara?

Where did it originate, dumbass?

metafiction you mongoloid

Bitch, fuck you.

Nigga, people have been using the term in reference to everything from economics, to mathematics, to music theories, or philosophies for decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta#Quine_and_Hofstadter
hofstadler ya dingus

>mfw newfags dont know about /an/ and /cgl/ also some fat chicks on /ck/

>hurr newfags
Quit whiteknighting, queer. She's not going to fuck you.

stupid newfag

In spanish, due to gender specific articles, the force has always been female, who the fuck cares

Why do women have to force their way into things created and enjoyed by men? Why can't they make their own fucking shit?

haha

The guy from Big Bang Theory? Fuck that

it makes it look like a fan film shot in somebody's backyard

This movie is just full of weird lines.

>"Rey... fulfill your destiny... by killing every jedi, nigger, chink, pajeet, muslim, jew, gay, tranny, lesbian, and disabled person in the galaxy..."

/cgl/ is the most horrifying board on the site. The stuff that women talk about in the company of other women is truly disturbing.

dont need to tell me man i grew up with 2 sisters

It seems a shame because sisters are super hot except to anyone who actually has a sister.

>those fucking milkers

You have to go back

Suck it, cowboy.

Insecurity and self-loathing. They're not content with the natural fields of interest women typically go for because they see them as lesser. They look at CEOs, historical conquerors, and musical geniuses and feel envy and loathing at the fact most of the successful examples of these are men so they rush headlong into these endeavors. Only they don't bother to think about why this happens. They don't bother to check themselves at the door and acclimate to another culture. Rather they drag their issues in, set up a tent, and proceed to engage in the same behavior they tried to run away from in order to fit the world they want to be a part of around themselves instead of fitting into it.

It's insecurity combined with the lazy narcissism of entitlement all validated and supported by a rotten political movement built on codified victim complexes.

HOT DAMN, you just know this post was written by one salty incel virgin.

Here's your (you).

>I'M BEING TEMPTED BY THE DARK SIDE JUST LIKE LUKE WAS HUUUURRRRRRRR
There is just nothing about her that is interesting or original.

She doesn't even have a good reason to be tempted, unlike Luke. Like what the fuck has she been through that would tempt her? Just makes her seem whiny.

She’s the new Karen Travis

Star Wars will always be plagued by stupid women

Who the FUCK is Karen Travis?

She had a pretty shitty life up until TFA--problem is we see almost *nothing* of it, save for the flashback where young Rey is screaming for the ship to come back. We're just supposed to accept that she goes from 'automatically trusted and adored' to 'waaahhh angst' without any relevant character development.

Rey is included near the end of your list. How does that work?

??

It's true though. It's why you'll never meet a group of people with more bitter misogyny than radical feminists. They're insecure because reality paints a picture they don't like and it fuels a self-loathing that sets out to rectify that without any sort of foresight due to the hatred they have for both themselves and the object of resentment (men). Watch how quickly they tear apart women who don't have these misgivings. It's the same exact dynamic behind racial supremacy groups too. Watch how fast black people who don't buy into BLM's bullshit get torn to shreds.

And similarly the converse is true for men who idolize femininity and end up growing into their own sets of self-loathing. They too push forward with lazy narcissism and end up destroying things women were capable of naturally enjoying without them.

Maybe next time find an argument instead of a pithy piece of bullshit you found on another site.

>Is she with you?
>I'm with her
I know Hollywood was rooting for Hillary, but this line seemed forced to me

The woman who clam-slammed the Halo series into convoluted lore bloat under the 343i era.

>a capitalist industry has a political preference

please don't tell me you are this stupid....?

>stronger than Uchiha Madara

I'm sorry, but Is there a character that could even possiblyEVENTOUCHMadara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’sDNAimplanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Greg Bear helped with that too.

Did you not watch the original trilogy? Stupid hairstyles are a trademark of Star Wars girls, they probably did it as some nostalgia-pandering "circles within circles" bullshit.

Padme was a fucking queen of some weird planet called Naboo. Makes sense she has some fancy and exotic hair.

Rey is a poor orphaned sand nigger.

>list grows every time
>still no kreia/darth traya
I think every single other kotor 2 force user is on there

see Leia was the fucking princess of some weird planet called Alderaan.

kreia is too powerful to surpass.

Crazy how they're replacing Carrie Fisher with Hillary Clinton as the leader of the rebellion

t. incel