"What do you want from me?"

>"What do you want from me?"
>I want it to end...Aren't you tired?...Wouldn't it be great to be free of all of this?

As someone who thought about suicide, this spoke volumes to me. I cried since I was homeless and had no real family, I saw no hope but as Jack said "I'll make it", I did too.

Did anyone else like this scene too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLxp0ka-vTA
mega.nz/#!n0p1kCYZ!IN2cwVFLVH3Z473jSigTY13GWcXXTB9WfvjV7k3XMG0
mega.nz/#!vFV1VaTS!QMv5fx5pFD1xLnZIrGcyDt00YGj6h2d_fsz-IuHWOt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jack is our new God.

> Jack is our new God.
Silly user, he's always been our God.

on a side note, anyone else not a huge fan of jack's new model?

But wouldn't suicide be on the table as an option regardless of whether or not he's depressed?

Well you are in luck! His entire get up got shot to shreds, he is getting a redesigned costumed soon I think.

I'm not really into pokemon

Yeah, I could relate as well.
Except for the fact that clearly I'm never going to make it, this life business is too much for me, y'know? Why do you even have to endure this when there's a better option? Blue Jack has the right idea.

It's symbolism though, despite all the bad things in your life, you gotta continue and fight it.

Jack went through all that shit, so why would he just end it? What would be the purpose? He might as well fight and fight until it's all over.

Just like Life, keep fighting and fighting until it's done, you're gonna die anyway

It seems purposely made to be dramatic and sharp, not meant to be the real 'jack'

I also thought this scene referred to suicide but it probably wasn't intentional or was it?

How'd you fix yourself user?

Why do you even have to endure this when there's a better option? Blue Jack has the right idea.

But why give it up? I know it's tough but wouldn't it be better to endure it then die? I mean we're all going to die, it would be better to see the journey than to just stop it

It clearly was.

It's literally about suicide, I don't know why you think it wasn't intentional.

PROMO IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=NLxp0ka-vTA

Jack has one of their weapons again

>homeless
Well, that is worse than what I got. Good that you made it out.

We already know from the first episode's flashback that this is what he really looks like now. Genndy said they'd altered the design to make him look less childish.

Seppuku.
Look it up.

It referenced honor and implied joining the dead ancestors, in a culture where ritual suicide is a key component of maintaining honor in defeat. They were definitely implying suicide.

You misspelled "sudoku".

Common mistake

Jack should get his own Ninja Ninja.

while i respect that decision, i never thought he looked childish in the original design.
it's just a personal peeve, nothing that won't keep me from loving this season

Really? Hm, damn.

Odd motivation, I can see reason to making him look more stressed, never really found the original design *childish*

Found a shelter, got two jobs, saved enough money to get a one bedroom apartment, internet, a car, etc etc.

I hope one day to have a family but I understand things take time, I'm just happy of my life right now

Thank you

Actually it seems like he is carrying a broken spear when he knees that one in the face and carrying the mace in a different scene.

>Jack get's a Ninja Ninja
>it's pic related

no no further

near the end

the kanabo

There's nothing to see. Only more suffering.

Bravo user
I wish you luck on your future endeavors

damn, jack contemplating to go the samurai way and commit to Seppuku was an emotional punch in the gut for me

god tier/10 episode

suffering to what exactly?

what are you expecting for next week?
im thinking the beard goes next week

>LEAVE HERE NOW
>OR CATCH THESE HANDS, NINJAAAAAAAAAS!

Anyone else kinda get turned on when Jack slit the girl's throat haha

>3 seconds
>2.33MB

Just you familia

You're trying too hard.

It won't be, he's keeping it until at least after he goes to that subterranean world with the blue monkeys and giant monsters from the trailer.

Where can I go to watch the episodes? I missed the stream.

rock hard my friendo

The switch in tone was really jarring and sudden... one minute you got old uncle Aku go through a midlife crisis next you get fucking Dead Space hallucinations.

Wouldn't it be more honorable to go out in a blaze of glory, that you actually tried? Or is it more of it "I'd rather choose my own fate" type of thing.

The thing is, the reason for the suicide is to die from your own hand rather than someone elses holds more honor, Jack was losing, he doesnt have his sword, the chances of him dying from someone else are stacking up

311.2 MB/720/mp4

mega.nz/#!n0p1kCYZ!IN2cwVFLVH3Z473jSigTY13GWcXXTB9WfvjV7k3XMG0

760.4 MB/1080/mkv

mega.nz/#!vFV1VaTS!QMv5fx5pFD1xLnZIrGcyDt00YGj6h2d_fsz-IuHWOt8

>mega.nz/#!vFV1VaTS!QMv5fx5pFD1xLnZIrGcyDt00YGj6h2d_fsz-IuHWOt8
>upscaled garbage

There is literally a 1080p WEB-DL

i'm thinking jack temporarily throwing the daughters off his trail to lick his wounds to later face them with renowned vigor. concept art has a daughter bleeding in the snow so we can guess what might happen

I'm into BDSM but not THAT much

sorry, just grabbed them from the earlier thread, thought it might help

It's not really that different, just a bit more rounded out rather than a straight line down on one end of the face.

So....Jack isn't a white knight. That's refreshing. I almost expecting him to say "Don't make me hurt you. Don't like hurting women." It's real progressive that Jack didn't go on a rant about "Oh no killed a woman" like how your average chivalry fueled male character would do.

I'm not THAT into guro/gore. I think it's just some sort of arousal of what is happening during their last minutes. like what were there last thoughts or like did they piss themselves. Straight up decapitation and bullets to the head is shit and disgusting

>WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET A JOB AND STOP LIVING IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE

Woah strong social commentary from this episode.

can't find the web-dl, help?

Happy for you, good luck in the future

I'm surprised no one has made a punished Jack edit yet.

>Shitposting has turned into this
>People will seriously respond to this

>dat gap

Why didn't you protect his smile, Sup Forums?

I cant even protect my own smile

Post yfw this guy turns out to be Jack's future: Shogun Jack

Nope. Pic related was the best scene.

I just finished the episode and I'm already going to rewatch it

goddamn this is good

>the cutest one died first

It's his original model from the first season.

>tfw life even has Jack down
getting older these last 12 years has been evil

I really like his flowy hair, it's a lot like Conan

>watching old Samurai Jack
>he literally tickles someone into submission
>mfw the latest episode

I really like the way he murdered a bitch then looted the corps. That shit was kino

Technically Jack already looted that off Scaramouche, and she stole it from him. This time around it's less like looting and more like getting his shit back.

>The cutest one
But that's not the one with spiky punk hair.

Jubilee is the cutest one though

It's really sad huh, Jack was so innocent and kind hearted back then, now we see him enraged and has lost all hope to the point where he's encouraging suicide

Yeah but the next episode he is seen with other weapons, so it's implied that he'll continue looting

rock on user.

It makes sense to me. I think I'd lose my mind 50 years into this shit too.

It occurred to me as I rewatched the original series that Jack is almost a perfect hero, at least the closest I've ever seen.

That's so far past wrong it's funny.

That life is empty is all too clear to me, and the motions pretending otherwise are hateful and disgusting - -that they are demanded by everyone else I meet makes it all the worse.

I watched this three times in a row tonight.

A very inappropriate way to ask if he got anything from his brothers will.

>only 3
pleb

well...I got back late from a friends house bitch.

good job user, may lots of pussy rain your way in the future.

That disarm-to-kill was godtier.

>having friends
lmaoing @ ur life fag

I have a question.

If we assume Jack thinks he is fighting robots, why did he slit the throat instead of going for a full decap?

I felt the same... And I felt sad someone who's always been such an unfaltering hero is suffering so much.
I wish his real parents' spirits could reach out to him somehow.

Did you smash?

>
He has no choice but to keep looting. He no longer has his partner

Do you really think it would've fit the mood if the chick's head flew off like Scaramouche's did in ep 1?

But they did, user.

You'll get a kick out of Raw

>people speculating Jack would have a PTSD episode on killing one of the daughters
>he just goes "oh fuck haven't seen that before" and continues on his merry way

Not party just friends and a movie.

Still I was getting jittery for Jack all night.

>One episode going from Aku putting on his flaming eyebrows and talking to himself for psychiatric help
>To Jack killing an actual human being

I'm gonna need a link to that music that played in the tomb.

His training was to fight in different styles and he's adept at fighting people. I guess it's reflex to go for the throat in that situation. Wild, pressed against at all sides, outnumbered, his armor destroyed, and disarmed. I'd fall back on instinct and reflex too.