Just finished it. What did I think of it?

Just finished it. What did I think of it?

You thought it was pretty good and entertaining except for the episode with the indian girl who is also a subject like 11 which was surprisingly boring and bland.

The ginger 8th grade girl gets BLACKED thanks jewflix

slow start but builds up well, then falls on its face with the sister then ends somewhat blandly

You thought season one was way better

I thought the ending was fine although i wanna know why steve hangs out with the dustin all the timw now, also the sister episode is wierd i bet it will be expanded on in s3 a lot

this

>i bet it will be expanded on in s3 a lot
Dear god I hope not. I hope that plotline get dropped harder than Barb did in S1.

Dustin and Steve together was the best part of s2.

I hope so aswell but they will probably continue it because I'm sure a lot of people thought it was "cool", or just for the sake of being more diverse

Misread. my bad

Still on Season 1, it's taken me two weeks just to get up to episode six.

Steve is a great charcter. Just the right amount of nerdy, alpha & crazy badass. His bat swing practices were a treat to watch. It was great to watch him hangout with dustin and dusting rooting for him during fights was a great relationship between a young adult and a young boy

Totally agree on this but I did not get the feeling they bonded so much that steves drives him to his kid prom like a big brother, hopefully this will be a big focus in s3. Really don't care much about the the relationship of lucas and max or el and mike. Also would like to see what happens with the psycho new guy

You think it was worse than the first season by a good bit which wasn't all that incredible to start with so they might as well quit while they are ahead.

you thought it was a little odd how much focus the relationships of middle schoolers was getting.
You also dislike an episode was dedicated to the street shitting sister.

You're also wondering is Hopper is going to be sporting his Hellboy physique in the next season and if the shows going to do what we're all expecting it to do and pair him with the oven dodger.

He's pretty much a cliche embodiment, but he's a great example of how to make those cliches work well and create a likable character.

>mfw really liked bob and could tell what will happen to him and still was sad when he got killed off
RIP you magnificent bastard

last 2 episodes were hype as fuck what are you talking about

His death actually made me angry, because I knew the only reason they were building him up as such a great guy was to kill him off.

r e d d i t

I thought it was just the duffer brothers telling us to keep away from winona ryder

Upvoted!