Will it be Tommykino?

Will it be Tommykino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGpwxHMUndk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the casting makes it DOA

>James Franco

Instant shitpile material.

If only they pick literally any other director than Franco, it'd probably be a worthy film

Oh hey another kike circlejerk movie, we really needed more of those.

>inb4 normalfags ruin The Room

Fuck those guys. I was okay with them but after watching foodfight it made me retroactively hate everything they have done.

I saw it on Monday, it's going to get Oscar nominations for sure

Comedy of the decade

True Tommykino

I've seen it, it's very good

Trailer looked like shit, and it makes the old nogging wonder why they are so aggressively astroturfing it on r/movies. Chances are, it'll be LMAOWEED/10

I have never seen a restaurant that serves watermelon

buffet's

>people ITT pretending it hasn't already garnered critical praise
It'll be a good biopic and is already being hailed as Franco's best directorial effort to date by a country mile.

Have to say that James' bro would make for a good Joker!!!FACT!!!

>"Franco's best directorial effort"
>When all his other efforts are practically failures
He got a good screenplay and a good team so he got a good film. The film's strength has very little to do with him being the director

simply epic...

>The Disaster Artist

They should have based it on Seth Rogens "career"

This is specifically why I said "by a country mile". At the end of the day he was in the chair, and the movie he directed turned out good.

Sestero always looks miserable.

It's because we've only ever seen him next to Tommy, the man who entirely destroyed his career, which actually had some potential before he roomed up with Tommy.

Agreed, and being "good" is not good enough to be called kino, to answer back to OP's question.

As far as I'm concerned the only things that should ever be called "kino" are german movie theaters.

I went to a book signing, The Room screening, and Q&A when the book first came out and he seemed pretty content. Tommy wasn't there though.

I mean he hasn't had a bad life all things considered. He's become a living meme.

Greg only got shit like Retro Puppet Master before the Room. At least now he's got a best selling book and its adapted movie that's sure to win awards.

He used his experience of working on The Room to write a bestselling book that was then optioned to be made into a big Hollywood film. The guy owes literally his entire success to Tommy and The Room.

>Will it
You what? It's already screened

I've watched it last week

This is a curious level of ironic shitposting. Almost seems earnest.

Both the main characters are actors, so why weren't they asked to play themselves? I can't help but think that an opportunity was missed here.

Retro Puppet Master was one of like two shit movies he was in during his earliest days in Hollywood. You gotta start somewhere, and he wasn't doing terribly all things considered.

Not anywhere near me yet, which is the only thing that matters.

Franco's brother being a manlet is what kills it for me

Because they can't act for shit

Read Disaster Artist and you'll know exactly why Tommy wasn't cast. Directing Tommy is like climbing Everest while wearing full scuba gear.

Tommy and Greg didn't age well.

Confirmed Kino, normie critics could never rate anything but Capeshit and racebait above 90.

The same reason Tommy built an alleyway set instead of just using the real one outside. This is real Hollywood production, no Mickey Mouse stuff.

It will be just okay.
Franco was only good in pineapple express.

Don't you kind of have to wear scuba gear when you climb everest because of the thin air?

Tommy was fucked up in the face from the begining

Tommy would look a lot better if someone else dressed him.

if you're more excited about disaster artist then you are Best F(r)iends then there is no hope for you

Flippers would make it pretty hard.

>Tommy built an alleyway set instead of just using the real one outside.

That can't possibly be true.

He looks like an old woman.

good luck climbing a mountain with flippers on your feet

It's true. Tommy's reason was that he wanted it to feel like a real Hollywood movie, and that building sets were a huge part of that aesthetic.

Hes a big guy...

I just met Greg sestero AMA.

You take that back

youtube.com/watch?v=YGpwxHMUndk
>it's real

Fact: all men with long hair end up looking like a grandma

See Paul McCartney as a prime example

>it all takes place in one room
So this is the actual room in The Room.

How'd he get the money to do something like that.

Selling jeans.

He owns an apartment building in LA and he rents it out for thousands a month, which makes for massive quantities of easy money. He poured 6 million dollars into The Room, and I doubt it even dented his bank account.

>Sestero suggests on several occasions that many people involved with the creation of The Room believed the film to be part of some money-laundering scheme for organized crime

>He poured 6 million dollars into The Room

How's that even possible? The movie looks like it was made on a shoestring budget of basically nothing.

They're basically like snow shoes

He bought all the equipment instead of renting it, for one thing.

>many people involved with the creation of The Room believed the film to be part of some money-laundering scheme for organized crime
For money to be laundered it needs to go in one end and come out the other.
After the financial success of the Room, Wissau would have disappeared like Jimmy Hoffa if that was the case.
I put it to you that everyone involved in the project who thought it was a money laundering scheme had IQ's in the 80-90 range.

>tfw you find out that the 9/11 rememberance scene isn't in the film

the franco faggots cant act and james is the worst writer/director/painter ever

>cant portray themselves faithfully

How is this possible?

James Franco today looks more like 2003 Wiseau than 2017 Wiseau

Also, looking similar isn't the only relevant thing about a biopic