The Faces of American Power, Nearly as White as the Oscar Nominees

A great New York Times article. How should Hollywood address this?

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/02/26/us/race-of-american-power.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 white bois come in literally shaking

do dumb whites want affirmative action so they can compete?

article is almost 2 years old, stop bitching

Why would whites be upset if they control Hollywood? I don't follow.

well that's sorta eye opening

you dumb neckbeards can never get anything right

What upsets you about the OP? Do you disagree with the article? What is it? Use your words. I don't understand your "memes".

>I don't understand
no one is surprised you are dumb as fuck

>jews aren't white

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

hurrrr le ironic shitposting so cleber

gentle reminder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>that one random Asian guy
kek

They're all 4th or 5th cousins. They originate from Italy, not the Middle East. It's the mob

Is this what is known as being "triggered"? Maybe you should take a intercommunication course to learn to communicate in a normal manner?

I was just wanting to discuss the OP. It has, in my opinion, some valid points about the current state of Hollywood.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>Whether Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher intelligence than other ethnic groups has been a subject of scientific controversy.
What does this have to do with the OP? Can you expand? Are you trying to say white people are smarter than blacks, latinos etc. and that's why they're underrepresented? I was always taught in school that intelligence is environmental, not genetic.

You sound like all you care about is this “triggering”

>I was always taught in school that intelligence is environmental, not genetic.
Intelligence is 70% genetic based on meta-analyses of a dozen generational and longitudinal studies involving over 12 million mono/dizygotic twin pairs from around the world.

>You sound like all you care about is this “triggering”
How so? I am trying to discuss the OP article and nazis keep posting random "memes" and nazi pseudo-science about genetic determinism.

How so? You really need a step by step explanation?

Ok...

A. Source?

B. Once again, what does that have to do with OP? Just say whatever it is you're trying to say, please. Or do you not have your thoughts formulated?

nice try

>You really need a step by step explanation?
Yes, because you are making zero sense. Just give me a step by step explanation please.

>because you are making zero sense
no one is surprised you are dumb as fuck

>I was always taught in school that intelligence is environmental, not genetic
you were pranked, dude.

BTFO!

I have no problem with this. Jews are the smartest race and are good with money so it makes sense that they're lording over us.

You seem upset and in need of a friend. I want to help you.

I see you post about jews, affirmative action and "white genocide" etc. an awful lot. What is the message you are trying to convey to people? Maybe I can help.

Are you yourself a jew? Are you an activist?