"I j-just keep losing, i mean, some people just supposed to lose? for balance in the universe? i mean...

>"I j-just keep losing, i mean, some people just supposed to lose? for balance in the universe? i mean, like theres just people on earth who supposed to be here just to make it easier for the winners"
what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pgbcIwskuLM

because can't win everyone in life.
just like not everyone can be CEO of MCDonalds and be a billionaire, some has to work for minimum wage though for MCDonalds to even work.

>black person complaining
i refuse to take this seriously

this show was kino

Is it cos I is black?

Looks like childish gambino

he says while holding a supercomputer in the palm of his hand riding a steel box to his warm house

/OURGUY/

What the fuck is wrong with Donald Glover? Seriously, I like the guy in everything he does, I hear people talk about him, Atlanta is critically acclaimed, he's a successful muscician of some sort, and he has been nonstop bitching for at least half a decade. CHEER THE FUCK UP, YOU'VE MADE IT

I don't know how basic moping out of a japanese eroge wins awards. bunch of horseshit.

i know right how could anyone not be happy with literally everything right now its amazing liberals btfo

did you take your pills today

stop wording things like u r from reddit

He's got brain problems dude

i know right how could anyone not be happy with literally everything right now its amazing liberals btfo

Maybe because there's something fundamentally wrong with modern society and only the intensely stupid are able to remain satisfied in an environment of nothing but creature comforts for no real purpose beyond keeping the economic wheels spinning so the rich will never have to so much as lift a finger?

its becuase blacks are not liberated unless they make something that involves racial baggage, so its not really art. Like he cant make a movie about a few young highschoolers who start a anti terrorsit group at a ski hill they go to every week, and spy on the government or someshit and protects moutain resources becuase its not believeable to the world. Every black mans wish is to not be black, not literally but figuratively because its literally a death sentence, many end their life because of it, depression and hate for god gets to strong

this holy shit

its revealed in the last episode of the first season that he lives in a storage container, daughter at his girlfriend's house

It's a scene from a TV show. It's fictional. The thoughts and words of the character do not apply to the actor's real life.

dis

lol is this true black of tv? i actually feel bad now for saying nigger so much

just stop ive been thinking about this all day its fucking annoying

why do you think lightskins are always annoying little shit talkers? they are so insecure and anxious about not fitting in anywhere they have to lash out at everything so they feel better. talk to a real nigger about lightskins and they say theyre fake niggers

fuck dude...

dark skinned niggers feel the same way asfor that reason you dumbfuck

>it's a white user gives a black perspective and other, just as sheltered, white people agree episode

He's such a huge star right now that it seems a little crass of him to say those words. Still, I can believe he's been there before.