Sup, nigga. You wanna talk some porg?

Sup, nigga. You wanna talk some porg?

Why do Porgs look like retarded cats?

haha no, fucking soyboy nu-male cuck. The (((porgs))) are just a plot by (((them))). I'm onto (((their))) tricks. Me and my fellow kekistani's will be staging an uprising against (((them))). Shadilay!

because they're for retarded redditors so it's perfect

>defending being a consumerist this hard

I remember when liberals and lefties claimed to be against such things.

Corporatism is one of the main tenets of the modern left

PORG?

WE LOVE PORG!

UPVOTES INBOUND!

Good, there'll be plenty of cheap merchandised shit made by Chinese slaves for them to collect. Then they can dump it in the garbage patch in the ocean when they get bored.

WTF BROS IM LOSING IT OVER HERE

Look at that nice couple with stable jobs, friends, family and money to enjoy things. Stop this, this is cringe this is reddit, stop this now STOP STOP. Porg is cringe let's circlejerk about how we are so friggin superior to them while secretly envying them

>he considers this as a standard of success

Hey put in a few extra hours at your McJob next month and maybe you can afford some more to help you relate to people you manchild.

*more children's toys

no doubt in my mind they are spiritually fulfilled and well adjusted
the only thing missing is some fur babies and some craft beer am i right

Grow up, manchild.

I was agreeing with this sentiment.

They are both young with full filling jobs and have enough time to enjoy themselves.

>All of those Alan Moore comics

Oh god it's so sad

They could have had taste

>pop culture tattoos

Probably not

who goes to such effort to satirize the alt right? who would have the incentive? a kike?

I don't remember these things from Episode 7 so I have to assume they are from the episode 8 trailers which I have avoided.

If so why is it people are already obsessed with something that has had at most a few seconds of screen time?

I see this pictures point but I would argue that the guy on the right has a stable enough life to afford that lifestyle. If you would have posted a NEET living in his mom's basement that would be more effective. Having a closet full of toys from a super popular Sci-fi series really is not that bad compared to some of the shit I have seen here.

I mean if you have a job and don't cause trouble what difference does it make?

>everything that triggers me is j00

Jesus fuck, man what does that image even MEAN.

I got a commercial for this movie on Spotify recently. It ended with Chewie doing his classic roar while piloting the Falcon.
It then pans out to Porg on the dashboard, doing his own small roar.

HOW DID DISNEY COME UP WITH THIS?
WHO WROTE THIS? THIS ACT OF PURE. CINEMATIC. GENIUS.

is there some perspective thing going on or is her head fucking massive

I wonder how many men have porged his wife since that pic was taken?