Animated Sup Forums shows with "hidden" adult themes

Ones You were unaware back then, but clearly noticing them now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAFP0IoMfsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people did noticed, just no internet to freak about then

Wtf am I looking for?

how did that episode where they all grew dicks and got impregnanted by tentacle monsters get past the family review board?

god bless the french for their sensual as fuck cartoons

It was revealed to have been a dream when it got approved, but was quickly edited to show that it """wasn't a dream,""" even though some of the elements were still noticeable. It's why they never show it again except on accident every now and then.

There also was a spitroast episode

A lot of those Batman cartoons were full of this stuff. Star Wars: The Clone Wars had a bit.

Not animated, but Mortal Kombat (the TV show) was clearly for children, but once had a storyline about an army of parthenogenic superwomen tackling men to harvest their seed. Another episode had a Croat swimwear model in hot pants and a tight turtleneck strangling her brother to death.

About 40% of the jokes on Spongebob, and 99% of the ones on FOP.

lmao I've never seen that one

>i watch x-men for plot

>using french shows as examples
try harder guys

jesus christ I hate you Sup Forums

is this loss?

>no internet in 2003

I think what user really means is he was too young/poor to have internet then.

I noticed, even as a young teen. That's why I masturbated furiously to TS every day.

> MOM DONT DISTURB ME WHEN IM WATCHING X-MEN

What am I supposed to be noticing here?

>those bags
we get it, you douche

I hated this art so much

well it's not subtle anymore...

>that animation

The only more shameful fap I’ve had was Modifuckers

i still watch it from time to time, not even to fap, I just like the music in the fuck montage part

What the fuck is that?

It's a children's cartoon, user.

based france/canada

canadian cartoons have all my respect

checked

thats probably the gayest thing I ever saw as a kid and I was completely unaware

There was so much sexual tension in this show, but man I watched the fuck out of it. Pretty sure the pink haired bitch wanted Jeremy's dick so badly, and some for the black haired girl with Ulrich's dick. I can't even remember all their names.

Granted they were teenagers and around that age, I know there was one episode where Ulrich and that other girl get trapped in a steam room together and she takes her shirt off because it was so hot.

So what are the best 2-3 episodes of this to watch?

Please post more webms

You mean OP one?
What fetishes are You looking for, so can suggest episode.

I never understood why I liked this show so much as a kid.

To be fair, it's a direct to video movie that was never meant for TV, so they could put more blood and weird shit in it.

I mean I guess my biggest one is rape but I'm not particular.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

how is this allowed

the episode where the virtual girl enters the real world and spends time walking outside with Jeremy was like having a pen pal girlfriend come visit you for the first time ever

fetish, in theory, is something non-sexual/non-genital that arouses you. rape is technically sexual, so not really a fetish

Will Baneposting ever become as iconic as this?

what?
why?

youtu.be/fAFP0IoMfsA

Can someone confirm whether or not this is an edit?

what episode is it from? Easiest way to find out

About time!

To get really technical, a fetish is an item worshiped in place of the thing it represents. That can be sexual or religious

I don't get it

i see absolutely nothing

Well coercion/domination/unhappy acceptance are fetishes, then.

>fetish, in theory, is something non-sexual/non-genital that arouses you

pretty sure my fetish for giant cellulite asses is indeed a fetish

Welcome.

>Star Wars: The Clone Wars had
It wasnt hidden shelteredfag

now i want a post ironic three stooges deconstruction french film

This is seriously it? Why the fuck would I get a reference to some obscure web-comic?

you know nothing

1st was Daphne in Scoobyy Doo, but TS was also nice bondage fet-feed

how were they allowed to make them this hot?

Cause they were totally spies.

>All that R34 for Totally Spies

I fap to it sometimes, just depends on my mood.

argghh pierats. and teihr magig rope. eeeh

social media in 2003 was almost non existant, kiddos

holy newfag Loss is literally normietier at this point

>implying I'm a newfag because I don't know about some normie meme
Do you not see the irony in that?

Daammnnn

bump

The episode with the cookies wasn't bad.

It's an old fucking meme that resurfaced. The fact you don't recognise it means you don't spend that much time on Sup Forums.

what is myspace? fucking millenial

someone explain plx

hello newfag

Does this count?

what the fuck

Good God this show made me uncomfortable. I was at the age where I could perceive all the adult themes but not old enough to not be freaked out about them.

There was an episode I remember when the main character and th girl with the black hair are being chased by a creature and get stuck in a room. The room is really hot so they decide to take off all their clothes except their underwear. That episode gave me so many feelings when I watched it.

loss

There was another where the black haired chick was just chilling in her underwear talking to someone on the phone. It was really weird because there wasn't any sort of "tension", it just was. I wish i could articulate the feel this show made me feel.

Xanga, my nigga.

did your mom drop you on your head kiddo?

lived this feel. I was never the same. I wish we could have spent our lives together.

Chat Noir is unironically the greatest character design to come out this decade.

>t. faggot

...yes I am one, why lie.

>being proud of spending a lot of time on Sup Forums