So why does Rey need training if she easily defeated Kylo Ren...

So why does Rey need training if she easily defeated Kylo Ren, a guy who's been learning the ways of the force for years?

taking a bbc is not an easy task, even for the most powerful force user in existence

kys

Rey will be the villain. She'll kill Luke.

she looks like such a joke desu

to defeat Snoke

Kylo Ren was an embarassing lightsaber user, and let his shitty emotions get the best of him. He did not channel his anger and hate well

spoiler, she is training Luke

To show once more to the audience that she is perfect.

this

I'm glad they care enough to give her character some semblance of growth, but I suspect her training will be swift and uneventful. She might even teach Luke a thing or two.

I wish they'd show how it really is trying to teach a woman anything.

Luke being kind and patient, and her in tears crying. It would be fucking great.

Because Luke needed training in episode V.

lol, she's a mary-sue. she's overpowered and it makes for a boring character, like the recent characterization of wonder woman. it's too bad because strong female characters can be interesting.. instead we get rey and michael burnham and wonder gal. meh

I'm glad I go through life typically enjoying most things I go out and watch. I can't imagine going through life finding reasons to hate everything like most people here.

underrated post

Kylo was being a monumental bitch because killing his dad made him feel super shitty about himself.

Then his dad's furry life partner shot him in the fucking side.

So he wasn't really at his best.

IM BLINKING REALLY HARD; THAT MEANS IM ACTING

Cant wait to see the shock on Lukes face when he sees her true potential!

i tried to teach my gf how to drive, never again

fucking cringe
that b-movie reaction, oh wait-

He also didn't want to kill her, so he wasn't going all out. And then she "felt the Force" and it was too late to turn the tide again.

Kylo it's a scrawny bitch and can't fight for shit.

Kylo was also severely wounded and exhausted after fighting Finn, as well as traumatized after killing Han Solo.

It doesn't really matter, by sheer will alone and force training he should be able to murder her quite handily. She's an Anakin Sue and even Anakin with all the wavchlorians got his ass handed to him by Dooku the first time.

>scrawny
Have you ever looked at him?

Temperamental teenager it's no match for desert shark girl.

>murder her

he didn't want to kill her, he literally says this

He's a 6'3, enormous, 29 year old man. That's what makes the whole thing so ridiculous.

>I don't want to kill you, I'll just have to nearly have myself killed I guess

Vader didn't want to kill Luke, he still nearly got him killed too, and it was his fucking son. Kylo Ren had just killed his own father, don't you think he could've slashed one leg or two if he wanted? Noooo, he's got the boo-hoo in the belly.

Force without skill is meaningless, learn this lesson well, OP.

I don't understand why swinging that sword around would be part of her training. What the fuck is Luke thinking? No wonder Kylo went so wrong.

EXTRA
THICC

How did he not break Ridley's arm in battle practice?