I think we should go ahead and have a Hellboy thread. Also...

I think we should go ahead and have a Hellboy thread. Also, am I one of the few people who is still hoping for a third movie and a third animated movie with Lobster Johnson voiced by Bruce Campbell? But I'm starting to realize that will never happen.

>Top 3 Hellboy artist?
1. Mike Mignola
2. Duncan Fegredo
3. Richard Corben

And I will give a special shout out to Dave Stewart for his beautiful coloring. There are however many other great artists like the Fiumara brothers and Paolo Rivera to name a few.

>Favorite Hellboy character?
That would probably be Hellboy himself.

>Favorite Hellboy story?
Now this is probably the hardest one since I have yet to read a Hellboy story I did not enjoy, but I do really like the one-shots. So I will give 5 of them in no particular order.

- The Wolves of Saint August
- Dr. Carp's Experiment
- Heads
- The Vârcolac
- The Corpse

Honorable mentions: Pancakes, The Ghoul and The Nature of the Beast.

>Favorite Hellboy Movie?
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.

>Favorite animated Hellboy movie?
Hellboy: Blood & Iron. But I do still very much enjoy Sword of Storms. I actually think I prefer the animated movies over the live action ones.

>Favorite Hellboy novel?
I think I've only read The Bones of Giants, Emerald Hell and The Dragon Pool, and I'm not sure I can decide, but I'm pretty sure it's not Emerald Hell.

>Favorite Hellboy game?
I GUESS I have to go with Hellboy: The Science of Evil.

I also suppose we could discuss what's going on in the comics and what we hope to see more of.

Here's a nice little short by MIgnola and Corben.

pluto when

I am waiting for my copy of the german Hellboy in Hell vol 2. I like that they are hardcover. They are however more compact. It should have arrived friday so I'm hoping it will come tomorrow.

also, it's finally happening

and this

>yfw no Mignola cover.

Del Toro's third movie is ded for good,user. It was announced earlier this month. What I hope is to get a BPRD series en the next ten years or so, and maybe a Hellboy animated series, if R rated cartoons are at long last taken

> The Wolves of Saint August
My nigga

> Novel
I've only readt The Bones of Giants, the only Hellboy novel (together with The Lost Army) that was edited in my country. But I've readt the two short tales books, and some of the stories are fucking good.

Yeah, I messed that up. I was only supposed to mention the third animated movie.

My favourite is the whole Arthurian themed arc that starts with the Wild Hunt.

But In Hell #10 is the best single issue in the entire medium.

I will be drawing Hellboy character sketches for this thread so throw a character my way and I might end drawing him/her/it. Here's an example from when I did it some time ago.

Here's some more.

These are all the avaliable pages from Lee Bermejo's take on Darkness Calls from before Fergredo ended up doing it.

These are really nice,man. At least you get Gamori all right,unlike me.

I'm still not sure what I was doing with the hair and how it works. I would like to see your take on it if you don't mind?

Damn, love and hate anything mirrors. It becomes too spooky for me really easily.

Hellboy's bride in her demon form (as seen in Hellboy in Hell) please. She's pretty cute imo.

id like an animated series on adult swim, they can do it now, stop holding back Lazzo

There you go. It's hard to translate Mignola's art sometimes. I probably made her too pretty and I don't know it that is supposed to be hair or horns or both. Oh well, I tried.

Cheers man

I'll do a short storytime