Will he be back for season 5?

Will he be back for season 5?

Aku said he destroyed all time portals. I guess that means he also is die.

Genndy was asked this directly in the Q&A and his answer was that they hadn't forgotten about him.

If he was stronger than Jack why Jack didn't just gave him his sword so he could kill Aku?

It ain't his job to kill Aku, he guards the portal.
I wonder if he's a robot.

Could Aku Kill him?

Was he a parody of Matrix Morpheus?

If Aku can't kill Jack I don't see how he could kill the Guardian.
Maybe Aku just destroyed the time portal rather than trying to fight him, or Aku doesn't know about it and Jack thinks that he's not the one that's supposed to use it.

I mean, he has to avoid Jack's swings cause it can actually hurt him. What can the Guardian possibly do to Aku?

Throw him to the past.

Neither Aku or Jack are the greatest fighters there are

Aku isn't the best figther, but because he is made of darkness, he recovers instantly from physical attacks, therefore even the best fighters can't defeat him. They can escape from him, but can't kill him

Jack on the other hand is a skilled warrior, but there are fighters stronger than him (The Imakandi hunters, the Guardian, the minions of set (Egypt guys))

Since only Jack's sword can kill Aku, only Jack can kill Aku, The guardian couldn't damage Aku and eventually Aku would defeat him

i'd think of him something like a primordial being, tough enough to kill literally anything. besides, if Jack's not strong enough to kill him even with his sword, i don't see why Aku could. Plus, if that was the case, the portal itself could warn the guardian that it will be destroyed eventually rather than having jack to use it when he's ready, which is probably sometime this season considering how he looked in the future is almost exactly the same as in the vision, beard and all

Guardian was way cooler than Morpheus.

All Gendy's parodies are cooler than orginals

The only thing that can harm AKu is the sword. He'd best the guardian through attrition

Only one character I want back.

i mean he was funny, but he wasn't that good

>Returns as a completely different character
>Mastered the way of the samurai
>No longer for comedic purposes
>Actual valuable ally
He was one of the most memorable side characters besides the Scotsman desu.

>He's the one who finds and give Jack the sword.
>Either that or gives him some sort of inspiration, telling him the sayings that Jack once told him

Speaking of the Scotsman, I think it was confirmed that he'll be making a comeback... wich makes me wonder in what state he will be in since it has been 50 years.

There's a screencap of him in a wheelchair holding his sword and shooting a leg gatling gun.

>The disciple rescues his master by reminding him of the way of the samurai
;_;

he will have aged too much, un4tunately

>Returns with a white afro
>More muscular than he's been before
>Grew badass beard

Well fuck.
Can't say I expected less.

He could easily be like an old master with his own dojo or something

I guess

another similar storyline would be for jack to meet the monks of the hidden temple with the old guy living fused with the tree

Genndy made it sound that he would be referenced but not appear.

He would be 80 years old and this will be the his last task and redemption