Is he the most relatable character in television history?

Is he the most relatable character in television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokertube.com/video/celebrity-poker-showdown-s05-ep02--part-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

>the rich white guy problem show
so fucking unrelateable

He got laid too often to be relatable

>he's a real life virgin

t. soyboy

Poor niggers were a mistske

the rich Jew guy problem show
dont get it twisted you silly goy

>s he the most relatable character in television history?
Yes, jews are just like you and me :) wish I could upvote your post!

>the rich white guy

Is he the original milky poster?

Forgot pic

literally me

LOL this makes me love that liberal faggot even more now

Laney was way more relatable

>constantly bangs different beautiful women
relatable for me, but not for Sup Forums

i didnt realize almost getting kicked out of your country club for killing a swan was relatable to the middle class white person. do you also have religious moral dilemmas regarding whether to eat chicken or fuck hot bitches? lmao fucking idiots

but the point of the thread is that hes a pathetic fat loser. you guys relate to him because youre like that. but he also got laid a lot, which doesnt happen to fat ugly losers like george or 99% of Sup Forums posters

that cant possibly be what actually happened

what is that image from? i know what it implies but where did you nigs get that shit? its kind of funny ill admit

from a dvd cover

it's relatable because it's a common fantasy to have so much money that you can do whatever you feel like

Her reaction is embellished, but he absolutely makes crying noises and she says something like "He's trying to make my breasts leak".

>fantastical megawealthy lifestyles and associated "problems" are relatable because i want to be rich too
lmao it was hard to type this through the chuckling

thats just funny

I'm not a child fucking jew

that's such a george thing to do

he starts making crying noises around 24:30. she doesnt even give a shit

and at 23:30
its his tactic every time its her turn

That could really be a Seinfeld episode, almost.

Probably having him be a virgin would be too uncomfortable for normalfags. Either they simply wouldn't comprehend such a situation or start to ask the inevitable "Ewwww is he a pedo or something??"

First time's at 22:00

George was a loser not a neet

Jason Alexander isn't a virgin, what the fuck

George fights dirty

Reading this made me sad to the point of feeling depressed, because it is literally what would happen.
People would think hes autistic or a serial killer or something
Specially normie women, women would get paraoid of the character of george or grossed out if he was completely single

wait do people think this if you don’t have sex? first i found out fb is required again now you’re telling me i can’t even be volcel? are normies really just an artificial selection mechanism?

but its true, normal, socially functional people arent virgin neets. there is usually something wrong with those (you) types of people. just go to walmart, plenty of hideous loser couples there. the only thing unbelievable about georges love life was how attractive they are.

normal human beings have sex with each other. biologically speaking, even being a faggot is more useful for the population than being a celibate weirdo

Celibate adults literally have no reason to exist.

George actually (almost) dated one of the cutest ones on the show. It's not fair desu.

>even being a faggot is more useful for the population
You know gays can't have actual children with eachother, right?

And she wanted him to ask her out.

>volcel
lmao let me guss youre also a "man going his own way" right?? fucking losers on this site holy christ

here's one he didn't date

please find me and kill me

if sex is the only meaning to life than 90 percent of life is bullshit for everybody.

is this the most iconic scene?

most adults and teenagers have had sex

It is sad but true. Women simply don't understand males who don't have success with women, even though they themselves would turn down such men. They probably similarly can't understand men who stay with insufferable, bossy bitches because they think "oh, why doesn't he leave her and just find someone else?"

sure, but they spend most of their time not having sex. is the rest of that time entirely meaningless?

The same could be said about men who are successful with women.
>just b urself

No, sometimes the guy is ugly, sometimes hes fat, maybe he is short, none of that has to do with his state of mind, his mind could be cool as a cucumber and he could be stable and have a job and women might not want him.
George is not a catch, hes very ugly, hes bald, fat. Lived with his parents for a long time, didnt have a stable job or a good career for a good part of the show.
Even if he had money, the fact that he was short and bald made him undesirable to most women

So what u just said is not true unless he dated junkie drug addicts that dont care or if he hired hookers

At least kramer dated weird women, either fat or annoying or freaky.
At least his women made sense, george dated women that would never have him

Pretty sure that was part of the comedy.

>being so autistic that he cant relate to portrayals of anything that didnt literally happen to him
It's relatable because of the way he handles the situation, which is usually either to lie and scheme or to be an asshole and just own it. If that's not how you handle many situations, it's probably how you would if you had the balls to try or thought you could get away with it.

He's not a total loser, though. He whines a lot and tries to get out of responsibility all the time, but he also holds down some nice jobs.
Also, while he's fat and short, I think that's not such a problem for a Jewish guy in New York as it might be in other contexts. I've noticed, maybe it's just small sample size or something, but it seems to me that Jewish girls don't care as much about looks as girls in general. And New York people in general probably value personality a bit more than simple surface characteristics.
One of my good friends is a short (5'6" or so) Jewish dude with meh face and somewhat dumpy body who lives in New York, and he never lacks for a decent, and sometimes hot-looking girlfriend, usually Jewish. He's not rich, either - actually, right now he's almost broke, and he's still banging a pretty hot girl.

George was definitely a neet for certain periods, and off the top of my head even when he was employed it was always in comfy jobs he wasn't qualified for.

Cont. That said, I should probably mention that his personality is a lot less whiny and more assertive than Costanza's.

I would move to new york and convert to judaism but i dont want to cut my dick off....
To bad... i would actually legit move for guaranteed pussy but i aint cutting my penis.

>the "I have no sense of humor and I'm miserable and therefore I'll turn everything into identity politics" post

You don't have to convert to Judaism... my friend often tells me that basically, there are just more intellectual and artsy girls who are interested in personality in NYC than there are in most other places.
And as for Jewish girls, well, generally speaking they are not opposed to consorting with the goyim.
On the other hand, apparently NYC also has a major bedbug problem, so it's not all roses.

What the fuck, that sounds like something that would happen on an episode of Seinfeld.

Kek, this is actually pretty interesting to watch

Lolol faggot

>convert to judaism but i dont want to cut my dick off

American education, everybody

fpbp

Explain bobby

also