KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLJL-i6aBk
mega.co.nz/#!nZI0zbqb!vEECQBJ3_GwlVRGDx397ENAlPWEvHcrB9OoJk7MfGcA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ti8_yXdsFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will not commit seppuku, user

Or take your frustrations out on a teenage asian girl.

>jack and aku talking to themselves

This was when I knew the cartoon entered into kino territory.

How was this allowed in a children's cartoon? What would Johnny Bravo say?

Something about how her body is still warm enough.

>Children's cartoon
>ADULT Swim

What was his fucking problem?

Aku looked really wonky in the whole sequence

BRAVO TARTAKOVSKY

OH YEAH

>suicidal thoughts
>psychotherapist session
Was Genndy depressed?

That's because Aku IS wonky. And he's always been wonky.

He hasn't always been Russian, but hey, you can't raise the dead.

Stress

I wonder why.

>Refused to turn Symbionic Titan into another Ben 10 and suffers for it causing him to leave CN
>Hotel Transylvania gets dicked by Adam so hard he can hardly recognize it
>Popeye canceled for Emoji

Who knows.

I get that. But he was like off-model

At least things are looking up for him now.
People finally know what good cartoons are and will no longer be content with mediocrity.

I don't think he was depressed. If you watched the interviews of Genndy he was giddy as fuck about SJ (which could explain why he didn't care about NuPPG) and he already thought of how to end SJ a year after the show ended.

Of course he would be.
Finally he is allowed to do what HE wants.

I think it's his eyes and nose. The fire replaces his black eyelids now and his nose is bigger.

Also the therapist had a really thin neck

Snake eyes!

This, it's Jack and Aku that are depressed, and he's showing how they internalize it differently to build up contrast between our main hero and villain. Jack's going through a suicidal internal crisis of confidence created through decades of built up stress, Aku's so relatively well off that he's having a comedic internal monologue being conveyed through him literally having a therapy session with himself.

You mean sudoku.

FUCK YOU SODOKU GHOST, I'M NOT EVEN JAPANESE
GO KAMIKAZE SOMEONE ELSE

Jack turns to his left
>"YOU FORGOT YOUR PER-PUSS!"
turns to the right.
>"KILL YOURSELF!"
No wonder Jack killed that bitch, he's unhinged!

"Woah Mama"

Genndy pulls an Evangelion.

>You must defeat the metaphysical Aku of your heart

So, the new series ends in an apoaclyptic mindfuck and then will be rebooted?

Cartoon Network?
Then count me in!

>Jack buddy I'll hold them off
>Johnny you can't
>No Jack. The bodies still warm.

How many more of Aku's daughters will bite the dust before it's over?

>Genndy pulls an Evangelion
They are (not) just nuts and bolts

I thought the lone wolf parallel fight was pretty kino too

All 8 of them

>Dark Souls lore discussion.jpg

Ashi will survive
>Ilana's hair
>most personality and focus during childhood montage
>Has a name

I thought the comment was good, then I saw the fucking picture.
Holy mother of kek my sides

Ashi is pretty much confirmed for turning against her sisters in the very first episode

Magic runes laddie

Just nuts and bolts

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLJL-i6aBk

Did anyone see Jack's sword in the first "firefly" room?

>Has a name
Nope, won't help. Now it's just pathos. So you're dying in my lap and I'm all "Ashi! Ashi, don't you quit on us! Don't you dare!!"

The question is...

Were these henchwomen THICC enough for aku?

that was the daughter's katana

WE DONT SAY HIS NAME HERE.
IT IS A "SAFE PLACE".

Wow, I forgot Adventure Time used to be fun.

aku pepe when

It's the eyes and nose. That's what's off about him, there's no black outline on his eyes like their used to be and his nose is bigger.
He's also more fluid in how he moves, which is okay but I like the bends that used to do, where parts of him shrunk and cracked when he moved. Like the dead trees growing from his lake given life.

Is he, dare I even mention it, /ourguy/?

already been done a couple of times

There are shit loads already

So now that Aku made Jack break his one rule not to kill, will Jack finally snap and become the world's next immortal dictator?

You have to sort yourself out Jack, you have to save your father from the darkness.

Jack isn't batman, he's a samurai. Granted he was only trained to kill Aku.

>his one rule not to kill
What is this fanfiction garbage. Not wanting to kill people doesn't mean you'd never kill people. It just means you'd rather try other options first and or if possible.

Jack never had a no-kill rule, stop inserting horrible comic book tropes into everything. He doesn't LIKE the fact that what he killed happened to squirt blood instead of oil since he's a big old softie, but if they're trying to kill him and if he's not strong enough to defeat them without killing them, then that's just cruel fate. The closest rule Jack had was a rule against pointless fighting (such as vs the Sah-moo-rye and vs the molten warrior).

it still is, pretty often

>his one rule not to kill
I think you have him confused with Batman

Seeing this just makes me wish they hired the person who made that one audio post where Aku is making fun of Jack by saying "HAAA HAAA HAAA! YOU ALMOST FUCKED AKUUUUU!"

can you stop with your persistent nitpicking and fake criticism already? thanks

DID GENNEDY JUST DROP ONE OF THE MOST WELL-CHOREOGRAPHED ANIMATED ACTION SEQUENCES OF ALL TIME?

They're going crazy because they're both afraid that the other could pop up at any time and kill them.

Wow the design does not lend itself well to face larging modifications

>ywnb *chk *chk

>master, the shit people from the shit planet are here to give you a statue of shit

>Insulting his Sup Forums fans like that
Pretty low, to be honest.

Jack killed a bunch of people, ever heard of the episode princess and the five bounty hunters?

>mfw Scaramouch vibroweapon ended up being useful

>inb4 h-h-he didn't kill them. Those bombs weren't lethal

It's really not. Takes itself way too seriously.

too bad he dropped it when he fell into the river

How many times are you going to bring that up only to be proven wrong?

too useful to keep in the show

Where's the mega?

mega.co.nz/#!nZI0zbqb!vEECQBJ3_GwlVRGDx397ENAlPWEvHcrB9OoJk7MfGcA

>Genndy himself admits it flew completely over his head and that he forgot about it
>Makes half-assed excuse about them being knocked out or maybe being aliens
>Proven wrong
kek

It's adult swim. Stop that.

I hope the show features Jack looting all kinds of weapons, even if he doesn't keep them.

I'd talk to myself too when your only other company is literal piles of shit making shit sculptures of you

You're right. It just makes her unavoidable death more pathetic.

Mate, jack sliced those people with the blade of his sword, he killed them. END OF STORY.

Bombs frequently AREN'T lethal in cartoons.

Don't even try to reason with these morons. They are so far up their own ass they might as well do their own prostate exams.

>humans are completely off limits
>perfectly ok to slaughter aliens
I guess this show is too red-pilled for me because I always thought that was kind of fucked.

Samurai jack isn't like most cartoons. You can't compare samurai jack's serious fight scenes to that of a loonytoon petard fuck up.

One of those figures was obviously the Ghostlight Samurai.

>Tons of bombs stuck at point blank to someone's entire body including exposed arms
>Not lethal
I can understand the bs excuse of a bomb blowing up sort of in your vicinity and you maybe surviving the blast, but this was direct contact on his body. He ded.

It isn't looney tunes, but there's still no precedent of us seeing him straight up murder a living person. Even the characters who don't appear to be robots have mechanical parts inside whenever Jack slices them open. Like that baboon guy who shows up in the old opening sequence.

Is that the same guy who VAs the Mathias from Mercenaries?

>that one audio post where Aku is making fun of Jack by saying "HAAA HAAA HAAA! YOU ALMOST FUCKED AKUUUUU!"

Source?

Even Batman kills non-humans.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ti8_yXdsFo

Yeah but gendy would show that they're robots by having jack cut them in half instead of just slicing them.
Gendy's not the type to throw away an opportunity to show robot gore.

It wasn't even murder since it was self defense.

>inb4 the horseman is what jack fears he will become