Soyboy

>soyboy
when is this forced meme gonna die?

I thought it already did
also sage

t. Soyboy

when Sup Forums stops trying to recreate the Hitler Youth because it knows that 25+ year olds aren’t malleable enough to fall into NEETsoc faggotry

Someone explain it to me. It's just another word for fag, right?

It’s too catchy to die a quick, natural death. Much like Sneed’s Seed And Feed (formerly Chuck’s) the humor lies in the simple, easily recognizable rhyme.

Having it be a replacement for the tired, trite, tried-and-true “nu-male” is simply a bonus that will enhance the meme’s longevity.

pretty much, it's also the new cuck

Most of the pol nazis are actually marxist twitter goons trying to get pol shut down. Stop falling for the maymays.

Triggered soy boy

Fag, cuck, nu-male, fedora, whatever you want to call it.

The reasoning here is apparently that soy causes you to produce more Estrogen, making you an effeminate husk of a male. As someone who really loved drinking chocolate soymilk until I realized it gave me actual bitch tits back when I was like 15, I wholeheartedly support it.

When the mods start banning these /pol Neanderthals.

As soon as people stop spamming frogs and wojacks everywhere.

it also doesn't hurt that it's based on the empirical fact that the overwhelming majority of males consuming large quantities of soy products have low testosterone and are far more agreeable than average with no soy intake.

Weakling

Go back to twitter, murderous sorosdrone.

Half the mods are 'these Sup Forums neanderthals'

when we find a new name for faggots/white knights/nu-males/soyboys
place your bets

I still like numale desu, maybe I'm in the minority

Anyway, it'll die when someone comes up with something catchier. Any ideas OP?

Sep.

Sneedfags and soyfags unite

cuck is timeless as a pejorative for mindless self-sabotaging social progressives, goes back to Dostoevsky at least. it got overexposed and fell out of fashion but it's here to stay

Point this out to alt-righters.

>chocolate soymilk
Faggot. Why would you just drink normal milk?

Either these gay maymays die or you do. This is not a drill.

>empirical evidence
You've been memed. There are no studies that prove that the amount of soy based ingredients in food, in the rate at which we eat them, is an infallible cause of low testosterone in young males. You should know that being a lazy fatty is the biggest cause of low test high est, of which most kids are these days

Only retards take those.

Not soon, because it gets easy replies from people like you.

It's an insult to your masculinity because consuming soy is known to increase estrogen levels. Look it up for yourself. Most angry replies about this meme are vegans because they rely on tofu/soy for protein.

You're too stupid to understand the correlation, it's actually a very clever soft reboot of an old "meme".

>It's a way for white leftist males to get acceptance from social warriors
>They don't embrace it because they like it, they embrace it because it's trendy with those fucked up people
>In no way it does them good, all it does is turn them into females and make them look like fuccbois in the eyes of normal people

Can you guess what it was before it became soyboy, or are you too stupid?

I bet you thought Daisy Ridley was charismatic as hell in that movie.

Why do you come here?

>soyboy
cringe, just cringe.

>t. soy abuser.

Bugman

>neural activator
people can't actually be this stupid?

Post specimens.

Whenever the right wing come up with another emasculating or dehumanizing insult. I dont like the use of insults or humiliation of people its a childish thing to do. I agree with the alt right on almost everything but I strongly discourage their tactics and racism

not that user but I only come here for cute waifus

How come it's always americans

Gives me the shits something terrible. Plus I just like chocolate milk more.

That being said I’ve switched to Arnold Palmers since then. Those are pretty nice.

Go back

HUAHHAUHAUHHAUAHHA

Jay is such a fag.

Also I discovered he has the classic low-tier Kraut face. He looks just like the journalist character in Das Boot. I hadn't realized Germans were so ugly before watching it. Captain and Chief are handsome, the rest are weird pink-skinned puffy-lipped freaks. Great series anyway though aside from the dumb "meaningful" ending

men produce estrogen
consuming soy won't make you grow tits or cry at the ending of Ghost

I meant animal milk with choc flavor. How about almond milk?

I honestly hate it cause i think its a dumb ass word. It just sounds retarded.

Bug man seems to be gaining some traction but I don't think it's as good as cuck or soyboy

I actually don't care if you consume soy. It's just a known fact that it mimics estrogen in your system and there's enough xenoestrogens in the environment as it is.

You have to consume absurd levels of soy.

... also too many farts, and wtf was with that naked guy dancing? fucking germans

>Go back
To where?

Then you will be killed. Not by me either.

See Not Sup Forums related, so my last post ITT.

Science has proven that eating soy products is healthy.