Has there ever been a show that convinced you to try out new food?

Has there ever been a show that convinced you to try out new food?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/naco-324064
fiction-food.com/2014/10/the-naco-two-ways-from-kim-possible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related really made me want to try out donburi bowls and Szechuan cooking.

When I was a kid I watched the Goofy movie and there was that one kid who had the tube of cheese whiz and I thought the idea of food in a tube was so cool

But I didn't have any cheese whiz so instead I ate an entire tube full of toothpaste

I got really sick

Icarly, oddly enough
It was coconut cake. I think some black bitch made some really good ass coconut cake or something and it made me want to try it.

The Earthworm Jim cartoon made me curious about haggis, but thankfully, I've never had the opportunity to try it.

>liver and onions
>it wasn't a big deal
>doug is a pussy

How can you be an amerifat kid and never have a slushie?

Same, thought to be fair, liver is pretty dry.

Also(from the same show), sushi.

Samurai Jack made me want to try sushi. No regrets, that shit is cooking kino.

You posted it, had me a cheese steak after all these years and it was actually pretty good, gives me the shits though.
Now if only I could find a place that does slushies right.

I get it.

eh, gas stations where I used to live didn't have them, not until I moved to a more populated place and lived a block away next to a 7-11.

>try a cheese steak calzone
>excited cause it even has peppers in it
>the bits of steak are basically rubber
>and there's only like 3 in the whole thing
>even the cheese is lacking

never again.

Sunred

same here, but the liver literally tasted like the smell of diabetic piss

It was Doug that got me to try sushi.

I swear that loyalty to the company that made Di Gi Charat, and the times it appeared in the show, made me like broccoli

Popeye and spinach. It made me strong to the finish.

Everytime a steak is shown in cartoons, it makes me want to try it. Even during the time I was a pussy about eating meat, I would make an exception without doubt just to eat a juicy piece of steak like the one in cartoons.

Idk who that fat blonde guy is or what show he's from but I want horrible things to happen to him just because of his appearance.

I want to eat cartoon bugs.

>no Slurm to drink yet

The stuff Squid and Twister pigged out on in the Country Club episode, what was it?

horrible things do happen to him
he gets a giant mecha and has to save the Earth repeatedly but all he wants is work on his car and play vidya. And a megaslush.

Tripe - sheep's stomach.

So Sup Forums summarized, except slightly less neet

When I was a kid the Sonic cartoons made me want to try chili dogs. Those were nasty but they introduced me to Chili Cheese Fries so that's a plus.

Total Drama Island made me want to eat marshmallows.
They taste horrible.

can confirm, but fortunately being a britbong means we can get them easily at one of the most common pub chains in the country
They're OK i guess

Didn't she put her feet in it?

Grew up with an asian family so never really ate peas.
Some restaurants had peas in the rice, so that was my first experience. Just a stocking stuffer vegetable really.

I thought chili dogs looked like diarrhea, but I ate them because Sonic the Hedgehog ate them.

They are delicious.

Is that an olive?

Why would you put an olive on a chili dog?

Acquire taste.

The complete opposite of taste is fat blond dudes.

It's a personal issue for me though.

Tried it, wasn't bad but wasn't impressed for all of Sonic's lauding.

Naco's are delicious.

food.com/recipe/naco-324064

fiction-food.com/2014/10/the-naco-two-ways-from-kim-possible.html

Greatest Philly Cheese Steak is from Jersey Mike's.

is this you?

I had forgotten about this. I need a naco in my life.

>So Sup Forums summarized, except slightly less neet

Oh, Coop is full-on NEET. He lives in his mother's basement and doesn't have any sort of job (beyond saving the Earth from aliens with his giant robot car, which doesn't pay anything) or schooling (beyond Kiva training him in the usage of his giant robot car, for which there are no degrees or career options). He's just not a hikikomori.

It's from Megas XLR, early Cartoon Network Mecha about a Junkyard nerd buying a super mech from the future out of a scrap pile for 2 dollars and replacing the damaged head with a hot rod, and installing a bunch of vidya controllers and shit inside to control everything and then fighting aliens and saving the world

Chicks dig giant robots dude

There are a couple of recipes I make regularly that I only tried because of anime.

I've had tripe. I recommend eating it on an empty stomach. I tried having some when I was feeling pretty full and the texture nearly made me vomit. It would've been fine if I was hungry.