I love how weird and fun this show is. Let's talk about it

I love how weird and fun this show is. Let's talk about it.

Do they solve the mystery of who killed those two gook kids?

i loved it except for two things:
- i hated how femme dirk acts it ruins his handsome face
- i hated how they made that young and handsome military guy into a bad guy

why?

Loved the first season SO FUCKING MUCH. One of the few shows I’ve ever binged accidentally.

Haven’t had any time to watch the second, but apparently it goes completely off the rails insane. I’m excited if that’s the case.

I totally enjoyed season 1. I'm waiting for season 2 to finish so I can binge it.

He's not really a bad guy, if anything it's Ken who could possibly ended up evil

>He's not really a bad guy

do you mean hugo friedkin played by dustin milligan? he shot and killed the detective and kidnapped dirk. i'm referring to hugo as the young and handsome military guy who i hated they turned into a bad guy.

You are trying too hard, most people wouldn't know what i'm refering to, but you and i know.

>Haven’t had any time to watch the second, but apparently it goes completely off the rails insane. I’m excited if that’s the case.
it does but works well

>trying too hard ... you and i know
>non sequitur reply

*sigh* i was hoping for a discussion

Where was Rowdy 3 while all these people were being killed? I would the red hair girl.

>you are not your name. A name is just a noise people make to refer to you

>written by max landis

>*sigh*
Get the fuck out

>*sigh*
If you want discussion you really need to stop acting like a complete fucking faggot.

In any case, apparently Friedkin gets some development in the second season. Shocked the hell out of me, hearing that the fucking meathead has an actual character to him beyond “dangerously stupid”.

desu it is true
you as a person are not constrained to what people referring to you is, and that is in itself a more holistic approach to shit than just identity politics

le sigh

dat negress

>The word elephant isn't an elephant. A word is just a noise people make to refer to things. I say again, ELEPHANT ISN'T AN ELEPHANT, IT'S JUST WHAT AN ELEPHANT IS CALLED DO YOU GET IT
Woah so deep

I liked it a lot but season 2 has too much dialogues where characters are repeatedly reminding me "how this is so crazy," and it's boring me. Same as American Ultra

Was headed east for Kellum Knights, like Amanda asked episode or two ago?

Ken turning into a bad guy reminded me of Utopia instantly. That would suck again. He might have a motive if Bart falls for that Pantso guy.

Season 2 is so good because of the 2 police people and how they accepted Dirk and Tod. The literally Gay of Thrones shit is horrible.

>watching max landis brainfarts

ahahHHAHAHAAA