Sunday Symbiote Thread

black deadpool to leave

Nice

Best Symbiote Thread

So what are your thoughts on the venom movie that was announced?

I honestly don't want it to happen since it sounds like it will be outside of the MCU.

>Outside the mcu
>Bad

>wanting Venom without Spider-Man

venom versus carnage?

baddie versus an even bigger baddie.

might b cool desu senpai

But the entire reason Venom exists is because of their hatred for Spider-Man. Take that away and you just have a psychopath in a gooey suit.

He's got a giant spider on his chest for Christ's sake

weren't those two on good terms when venom first "birthed" the symbiote and carnage was made?

Could be cool. Been wanting a venom movie or a proper venom for the longest time. It's just a goddamn shame spider-man isn't going to be garfield. Just keep it away form the MCU.

Doesn't Sony own MCU characters as part of their deal too? Maybe Spidey could cameo? As in Spidey only in the mask and not Peter. Kind of like how Batfleck did in SS.

Or you could write around it with Flash Venom instead fighting Carnage, would that work?

No idea, I only really know Venom and Carnage outside of games and TAS. And Flash Venom and a bit of Axis Carnage.

I remember the PS1 game they hated and fought each other.

I requesting more angry Symbiotes.

>By the director of ASM2

Never seen asm2, but the first one was great.

Second was worse than SM3

>fan speculation is now bad

During Minimum Carnage, people in the microverse refer to a previous symbiote invasion. Did this happen in actual comics or is it new lore made up for the crossover?

Nice

bump

The Twitch Power Rangers marathon almost made forget about Sunday Symbiote General.

Made up for that story.

Brock is best nun.

Anyone have more Pepe Symbiotes?

Cute

Is this Brock or Gargan?

>spiderman calls him "Mac"
maybe it's Tony Stark

Fuck I'm an ADHD idiot. Sorry.

>tfw Agent Venom never

>FBI guy says Brock is trying to recruit a team of replacements for the Symbiote Task Force

I wonder if this is teasing a plotline in the book. Could be a way to bring Scorn, Mania, and maybe even Flash as Toxin into the book. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though because Costa.

Carnage

She-Venom

If these two fuck, would it count as incest?
hahaha