It's called a Microsoft® Zune™. Holds over 300 songs. Haha yep, you don't even need a tape! Preorders are available now

>It's called a Microsoft® Zune™. Holds over 300 songs. Haha yep, you don't even need a tape! Preorders are available now

Wow fucking really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RP83kn5aYxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that some people on Sup Forums were actually fucking retarded and thought this was product placement

How was it already pre-loaded with 70s pop songs and only that?

it was obviously a joke that zunes are the outdated tech of today and walkmans are just straight up unrelatable.

They are junkers/ They probably got it from some intergalactic flea market. I know I've found PS1 and old game boy cartridges with save data on them, so a Zune preloaded with a couple hundred songs isnt that unreasonable.

Why doesn't he just buy an iPhone while being on earth?

retards dont like being reminded they are actually in fact, retarded..

But how was it that the one time in decades they ever found an MP3 player it was full of the exact kind of music Starlord liked?

It could’ve been a bunch of EDM, or some 2000s stuff like Gorillaz and White Stripes. Even if there was 70s music it could’ve been completely different genres, like funk. But they managed to put in the classic rock bands of the 70s and no other bands showed up on the Zune from before or after the 70s.

>product is placed into the movie
>it’s not product placement
HMMMMMMMMMMM...

Maybe there was other music on it but they deleted the other music as a thoughtful gesture to Starlord because they knew what he liked.

GoG takes place in the same timeline as Avengers and Iron Man (Current Year) so it's not impossible for someone to have put that specific music on it

>tfw had a zune
it was early generation and pretty shitty

>mfw I sold my piece of shit Zune for $300 on eBay to some hipster cuck after this movie came out

>its ok when marvel does it

Bon appetit
youtube.com/watch?v=RP83kn5aYxo

It is literally impossible to shill a product that is no longer being produced or sold by its manufacturer.

How would the Scavengers be able to discern 70s music from other decades? Could they filter the music by year on a Zune? Would they really go through the trouble of deleting anything that did not come out during the time his mother was alive?

Why would you go onto the internet and tell lies?

It's a new jewish trick we in the business call long form shilling. In Avengers 4 Star Lord will get something new you can buy and will feel natural to you.

Well, for one the product already ceased to production. What's the point then?

Unlike NOKIA with ridiculously oversized logo on Lois smartphone in MoS.

I have a brand new one still in the box never opened. Could it be worth something?

>It's okay when Marvel shows a product that's no longer available to purchase
Yes, what's your point

Put it up with a picture of Star Lard dancing or something and add some quirky description. Also say there's a surprise music collection being part of the buy. If you play your cards right you'll easily get 1000 out of this.

>oversized logo
That’s literally how the phone looks. It’s not like Lois ever says
>hey let me check my Nokia NGR420
But in Marvel flicks they always have to say. the. whole. word. like. this.
>that’s a Microsoft Zune
>let’s go to Baskin Robbins
>does anybody have any Cuties Orange Slices?

They made Baskin Robbins look like shit. The other two you’re just being a little stinker. I saw MoS recently, so pardon me while I go to IHOP.

>>that’s a Microsoft Zune
I don;t recall the exact line. But I believe it. Either way, it's not like they sell the fucking thing anymore, who cares?
>>let’s go to Baskin Robbins
What the fuck else would you call it? Baskins? Robbins? B-Robs?
>>does anybody have any Cuties Orange Slices?
He just says orange slices.