Is there a list of all the metal refrences shes said in the show so far?

Is there a list of all the metal refrences shes said in the show so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Loud/Song_References
youtube.com/watch?v=p96LcX9QhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT LMAO

EVERY LITTLE THING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT ECKS DEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAMILYS TRIP ON THE HIGHEAY TO HELLO XDD

theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Loud/Song_References

They are barely metal.
Most of them are just dad rock, wtf?

I'd love to have a sister who's like a classic rock encyclopedia to be honest. It'd give us a lot to talk about.

>"Highway to H*ll" by AC/DC
wew.

>Been watching Loud house for two season
>didn't realize Lunas dialogue almost only consisted of song references and thought all dialogue was authentic responses to stuff said by other characters
Huh

They manage to play it off by having her say "hello" at the end when she gets a notification.

>metal

Luna only listens to Dad Rock.

Lamps can't talk.

filthy millennials

she's not into metal you fucktard

youtube.com/watch?v=p96LcX9QhpQ

>metal
>not the daddest of dadmusic
genZ should be gased.

I want to impregnate the lamp

I too, want the lamp to bear my children.

>Word 'Hell' is censored
>On the Internet of all places
What the fuck kind of shit is this?

>Bon Scott era AC/DC reference
>Alice Cooper reference
>Clash reference
Is the lamp the best girl?

Lamp is a close second to guitar.

Metal to idiots means deathcore, metalcore, dethklok, and whatever meme black metal bands are liked on Sup Forums atm

Yes there are legitimately people who know so little about heavy metal that they think it started in the 90s

That being said, to be fair the only bands on there who even have any ties to even old school metal at all are AC/DC, Alice Cooper, and Aerosmith...so, the user kind of has a point and maybe isn't a moron

How do I get into babbys first metal? I grew up on pop and want to expand my horizons. Or is it not worth it?

When will she make a Slayer reference? Or obscure good ones like Witchfinder General.

Listen to Megadeth if you want high quality babbys first metal.

The van episode has her listening to some loud metal on a cassete tape with her screaming along like Tom Araya, so I assume she listens to Slayer.
If we're going with obscure metal references, I'd want a decent Sodom reference

Thanks user.

Wikia has this weird rule that you can't curse at all.

DIO
I
O

Well we don't care of that shit.
popular music is basically filthy self-loathed baby boomers and their offsprings cocksucking american niggers degeneracy.

>How do I get into babbys first metal? I grew up on pop and want to expand my horizons. Or is it not worth it?

If you're a metal virgin, you won't be adverse to things like "OH NO GROWLING OR SCREAMING I HATE THIS" or "NO BLAST BEATS", and especially if you are a pop fan....

There is only one real answer for you, start at the very beginning with Black Sabbath and go from there, don't deny yourself the earlier history of it that a lot of idiots do because the first band they ever heard was Slipknot and they went from there

Like the other user said, Megadeth is a good band because they're heavy and also quite melodic on a lot of their stuff but I would really reccomend to go even earlier than that and even listen to a lot of hard rock and stuff from that era, find what you like then go forward from there