ccbabooru.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Tesla_cannon
youtube.com/watch?v=URNYtKzKY0Q
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOZLsS9DUERzsWiqattcB_c8
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
youtube.com/watch?v=yMQ-qJqb1Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, what was the last thing we were doing?

Previous thread I'm glad I checked the catalog, I was just about to make the thread.

I've made no progress in the writing since last thread since it seems my motivation to write is directly linked to a thread existing, but when I have no new chunks of story already written, then I feel less motivated to make the thread.

The Punisher's assassination attempt on President Mr. Nobody.

>Frank is setting up a sniper that’s actually a fire ball launcher, it’s his first attempt on Nobody's blimp.
>When Hex reaches the top of the building, he could see the image of the burning blimp imposed over the real one. The use of Pacing could be portrayed as Hex aiming at the tank and shooting it several times (each shot with a different angle and result) before the real shot.
>Frank foiled by Hex shooting a big water tank at the right spot to get the right angle for the water to waken the fireball enough so it fails to reach the blimp.

>Showdown across rooftops. Frank pulls out the buzz saw cross bow, Hex has to shoot the spinning blades out of mid air as they both race down their respective buildings.
>Buzz saw blades ricochet, forcing Hex to keep an eye on them as they keep bouncing around him (and he could take advantage of this and hit Frank with one of them).

There's notes for the entire fight, but it just feels like a chore to write out right now.
It needs an edge, something to make me feel excited about it.

Is there someone else in the blimp besides Nobody and his henchmen?

Whoever is in the blimp doesn't matter since the fireball never makes it there.

I'm trying to cut down on scenes that don't add anything to the current action since this part is already stupid long and we're only about a third of the way through it.

>Punisher has reached the top of a building; he’s assembling a sniper rifle that was inside a briefcase. Nobody’s blimp can be seen from a distance
>Frank: I'll give you your own Hindenburg
>Hex reaches the roof of another building, the first thing he sees is the president’s blimp engulfed in flames
>Hex: “Fuck…” the image flickers, revealing that the blimp is in perfect condition. He looks around and spots Punisher readying himself to fire “So he’s planning to shoot the president, then why the blimp will burst into flames?”
>Punisher is seen loading a red shell with a flame mark inside the rifle, he pulls the trigger and a column of fire erupts from the rifle’s barrel
>Hex: “Crap!” He spots a water tank atop a nearby building “Well, it’s the only option”
>He aims at the water tank and fires, the bullet hits the tank and the water pours from the hole into the streets “No…”
>The scene repeats again, the bullet hits the tank from a different angle and the water comes out of the hole with a bit more pressure “no…” he shoots again, and again, and again… turns out that less than a second has passed and he hasn't fired yet
>Hex: “No, no, no…there!” He fires at the water tank, this time the tank bulges for a second and explodes, the water burst like a geyser towards the fireball
>the jet of water collides with the fireball before it could reach the blimp, filling the air with vapor which blocks Punisher’s vision
>Frank: “How did that happen? ...doesn't matter, I have enough ammo” prepares to fire again, but a shot knocks the rifle out of his hands, falling to the streets
>Hex: I wouldn't do that if I were you, partner
>Frank: I always get my target, cowboy

Nice work.
It's so much more exciting when I don't have to write the action sequences myself.

I'm thinking they use the fire stairs while shooting at each other from across the street on the way down.

bump. Also was not the OP fuller?

Still trying to figure how Pym and Hex survive the first attack of Watt's robot, however, here's the scene after that:

>Watt: (internally) As it was expected, the blast took away a sizable portion of Metal Crusher's power supply, but there’s still enough energy for the killing blow
>Hex: Are you ok, partner?
>Pym: I think so…Man, that thing is a beast! Such massive weapon should consume a truckload of energy, there is no way that robot can maintain it
>Watt: You underestimate the power of my Metal Crusher. Listen, my previous statement remains: one shot is enough to eliminate you! Metal Crusher, aim and fire!
>The Metal Crusher builds up electricity again in his tesla cannon, but sparks fly from his back and the robot falls on its knees, turning off the cannon
>Watt: “What the hell?” He puts on his visor and checks the robot’s status, Willie notices that the robot is losing energy at an alarming rate; a leak suddenly appeared in the robot’s power core
>Hex: Alright, this is our opportunity
>Pym: Yeah, let’s…
>Hex: Run!
>Pym: What? I thought you said you have faced worse things before
>Hex: Aye, but that doesn't mean that I immediately know how to deal with this bastard
>Pym: So what you are trying to say is…
>Hex: We must figure out how to take down this toaster, but we won't do that standing at the end of its cannon, got it?
>Pym: Got it
>Watt: “Unacceptable! True Strickland’s technology cannot fail!” He sees the pair running away “You really think you can run from us?” (internally) I made an extensive maintenance on Metal Crusher this morning, that malfunction came out of nowhere, did they do this? Are they Stand users? No, it can’t be, A Stand user would have figured out my ruse and disposed of me in an instant…

And in the meantime, I had an idea for the setting of part 8.

Yes, there is usually more to the OP than that.

There's a few options for those they avoid the blast.

1, They make it miss somehow. Either with a well placed shot or by knocking it off balance or an open manhole.

2. They block it, either using a building, a Varrick capsule, or a something else.

3. They dodge it using an ACME hole.

The idea I like is Pym taking out one of the holes and throwing it at the robots feet all casual like causing one of its legs to fall through the hole into the sewers below, forcing the cannon to aim upwards and miss them.

>They block it, either using a building, a Varrick capsule, or a something else
With a nearby truck perhaps?

How powerful is the cannon? If it is as powerful as it has been implied to be up to now, I don't think a truck could block it.

Since we already used Fallout's fatman as the basis for one of Frank's weapons: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Tesla_cannon
>It was designed to be used as a lightweight, compact anti-tank weapon
It matches the idea that the Metal Crusher is a larger version of the Electric Nightmares designed for siege

So, the thing fires a blast that creates a sort of "dome" around the area of impact that continuously electrocutes anything within that dome for a period of time?

Forcing it to fire up sounds like the best course of action instead of blocking it.

More like it zaps anyone caught in the initial blast
youtube.com/watch?v=URNYtKzKY0Q
The cannon can blow apart a vertibird with a single shot, and take into account that its size match the robot (I was thinking that it could be built inside its head)

That is considerably less impressive than what I was imagining.

With how the cannon kept being talked about I was thinking it was some kind of Gundam beam rifle bullshit.

Then I was thinking it created a spherical area of effect.

Now it just feels underwhelming.

It would still be able one-shot Hex and Pym if it manages to land a hit (any survivor would be zapped to death), that thing was also supposed to end up using the city's whole power grid when it attempts to fire again.

We're not beholden to make it like the thing from Fallout.

Why not have it so when the shots hit something the electricity expands outwards and makes a sphere to electric death?

It's another bullshit thing Pym can point out to disrupt it.

So, is it too early to include Scaramouche in this?

We already have Jack in this, and if he does end up getting a stand (which he is currently not planned to since he doesn't need one), I would push to have it be called [Don't Try Suicide].

>「Scatman's World」 was already used in part 3
dammit!

>We already have Jack in this

So? Wouldn't be the first series to have multiple characters in this. Aren't there like, five EEnE characters?

Typically I try to avoid having characters from the same series meet if one character killed the other in the source material.

It removes the temptation to just replay the same events that already happened.

Then...we just don't have Jack and Scaramouche meet?

What would Scaramouche be doing in this part?

Is he a villain? An assassin? Is he just a bystander? A ship musician?

Because we already have the robot assassin angle fully covered with DAVE and Scud and I'm not adding any more of the mechanical killing men to the mix since then the hand will be overplayed.

Well, since we have DAVE we can always wait until Part 8 to do something with him. Perhaps if the Rokakaka Fruits are involved he can be a dealer or a hitman like if the group tries to utilize the fruits and the kingpin behind them wants them to be rid of.

I just realized how jumbled that was. Scaramouche could be a dealer of Rokakaka Fruits if they're used. Or a hitman if the good guys try to use the fruits, which would piss off the dealers or something.

>Aren't there like, five EEnE characters?
The Eds, Kevin and Rolf, if I'm not wrong

Killing a character through tuning fork sword would be a good way to change the mood of the story

>A character bumps into a cloaked stranger
>Feels like they hit something hard, that's weird
>What's that ringing noise?
>The character is fucking gibbed

Any reason the Part 7 doc is blank?

Yeah, part 8 might work better for him.

I don't even remember what we're doing in part 8 with the fruits.

By the time of part 8 would all the stand jawbreakers be either exhausted or used to power robots?

That would be because of vandalism and also why I keep my own offline copy, so I don't ever need to look at the online copy until I update it.

Speaking of Part 8, and it's been a while since I was a part of this, but where did the Shakedown Road go, and why is Tails back in?

I know nothing about part 8 (I don't even think about parts we're not on since then we'd still be back on part 4) and odds are all of the docs have been vandalized.

I'd like a copy of docs 1 - 6 that are up to date and free from any vitalization.

If I remember correctly, part 8 was planned before Damo was revealed to be a rock human and Hato's Stand wasn't shown yet. Once we reach that part we should update it with what we know now.

>why is Tails back in?
Tails was originally going to be the protagonist, then he was downgraded to secondary character, but the definite cast is still TBA.

I thought Tails was removed entirely for being Sup Forums. I know there's the Sonic cartoons and comics, but by that logic we'll have to be able to accept any Sup Forums character with a cartoon or comic.

The argument in favor was that is the Tails gets trolled version, and that Knuckles was already used in part 2 (though I don't know which version of Knuckles was used)

Then that raises the issue of any fan-comic version of a Sup Forums character being around. Does this mean we get BitF's Kirby or Dedede too?

>Does this mean we get BitF's Kirby or Dedede too?
Well, Dedede is among the suggestions in the stand doc but, outside of a couple of characters, the cast isn't set in stone yet.

I'm just saying, if we allow one fan-comic to allow non-Sup Forums characters in, we should let multiple ones in or else it's just a special snowflake exception.

No it doesn't. Come up with a purpose for the characters before saying that.

Just shoving in characters without reason makes it all that much harder to get the part going when we get there because then we have more we're forced to work around rather than things fitting naturally into place.

How many times in the past year have we had this conversation?

Now enough about part 8 for now, back to part 7. We've got Hex fighting Frank, pitch some ideas for that.

No, it's important to note this stuff. We shouldn't make a special exception for one character like that, it's stupid. And I was just saying we should allow the POSSIBILITY of Sup Forums characters from fan-comics if Trolls Tails is allowed.

I don't know about the fight in the stairs, but when they reach the ground, Hex could lose sight of Frank, who shoots a saw blade with the crossbow from afar and, as he closes the distance between him and Frank, Hex has to dodge the blade that keeps bouncing around.

So that gives Frank time to remote control his battle van to him to get his other weapons.

Hex might need to reload before he resumes the fight (had to shoot the blades away on the way down) and that gives Frank an opening.

I was thinking that once Hex gets close to Frank, they engage in a melee fight: Frank pulls an oversized knife/machete and Hex uses a tomahawk, and they both try to fire their guns at point-blank.

Should he fire one blade or fire several as Hex approaches him?

Probably a lot before Hex even gets to him, then they ricochet off of something and almost hit Hex, then Frank's battle van separates them letting Frank pull out his rocket propelled chainsaw launcher.

Like, Hex has no time to reload and tries to take Frank on with a tomahawk, the buzzsaw blades come back and he chops at least one of them in midair and is forced to back off, then Frank pulls out his knife, but it's just to lure Hex into Frank's pace since he's trying to get him hit by the battle van.

I gotta say, it's nice to see this still going. I was around near the very start. Helped kickstart a few ideas and major plot points, gave a bunch of Stand ideas too (though sadly some got erased). Good to see people still working on this.

Shame the comic version is dead, there's really no more endgame now.

The endgame for me is just getting the damn thing written.

>The Battle Van charges at Hex
>Hex jumps out of its path, it keeps moving towards Frank
>Looks like Frank was hit by his own vehicle
>He burst through the backdoors of the van carrying the launcher
>The Battle Van keeps running and crashes nearby, causing an explosion

I mean that's sort of what I mean. Things get planned out, written in a doc, and then what?

Alright, sounds good.

And then it's done. We did it. Good job. On to whatever year long crazy time sink Sup Forums drops in our laps next if we feel like participating with it.

After this is done I think I'll work on more writing stuff for the Sup Forums creation threads. I've gotten pretty decent at writing fight scenes because of all this at the very least.

But I feel like we still have so many more months until we're done with all the parts here. And then we have to go back and actually finish some of the parts where we just left the bare bones in places.

no show must go on

>minor antagonist manages to run away from heroes
>heroes lost track of him, he's seemingly safe
>then, flute music begins to play
>antagonist freaks out as the music gets closer and closer
>when heroes find him, his corpse is splattered in the walls

Yeah, the OP is missing some stuff youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOZLsS9DUERzsWiqattcB_c8

>The two men stare at each other from across the rooftops, Hex has Frank in his sites and prepares to fire
>Frank rolls to take cover behind a vent and rolls out the other side holding a crossbow loaded with small buzz-saw blades
>The blades are hooked together by a string so that when one of them is fired, they all fire in large numbers
>Frank lets the blades fly Hex dodges and shoots some of them out of the air, by the time he’s got his sites back on Frank he’s running down the fire escape stairs
>Hex starts running down the stairs on the side of his building, still keeping an eye on Frank who loads in another chain of saws into his cross bow and fires
>This time the stairs take the hits for Hex, but the blades begin to bounce around making the stairs inaccessible and forcing Hex to shoot them anyway just to get by
>Hex has managed to get down off of the building, but he’s lost sight of Frank
>New saw blades descend on him from above having been fired in such a way to make them ricochet downwards using the fire escape
>Hex rolls into the street to dodge them
>Hex looks around and catches site of Frank again, his guns are now empty and Frank still has more buzz saw blades
>The posters on the sides of the street have Frank face, the dog peeing on a fire hydrant has Frank face, the fire hydrant has Frank face, the people watching from the windows have Frank face
>Frank lines up his shot and fires them off, another swarm of blades close in on Hex who looks like he’s also getting a case of Frank
>TING
>Hex pulls out a tomahawk and blocks one of the blades, bouncing it into another blade and causing them to veer off course, hitting gutters, a potted plant, the fire escape, and some just hit the ground
>The potted plant was on Frank’s side of the street and falls directly above him, as it falls it also develops Frank face and veers off
>Hex’s Frank become more frank at this sudden franking
cont.

>Frank is now out of blades and Hex is coming across the street
>Frank then pulls out an over sized knife while also walking out into the street
>Hex is pulling back for a swing and Frank is preparing to stab him, but then…
>Frank franks
>A battered Battle Van charges at Hex from out of nowhere
>Hex jumps out of its path, it keeps moving towards Frank
>It looks like Frank is hit by his own vehicle
>Frank then bursts through the backdoors of the van carrying something big
>The Battle Van keeps running and crashes nearby, causing an explosion behind Frank

I'm still working here.

>Frank is standing in the middle of the frank holding a frank, a big franking frank

>cutaway gag to V
>Frank's invasive pace is making V spasm all over the place chanting “Frank as Franking a Franked Frank frankly can't be considered alliteration.”
>Rorschach is trying to calm him down

>Cut back to Hex who shakes his head a little and refocuses, he’s able to see Frank holding what looks like a rocket launcher, but something about it is wrong, the ammo is too big
>Frank aims and franks
>Hex sees a chainsaw fired out of the launcher
>Hex: “What the Frank?” as he bends backwards and gets a close up look at the rocket propelled chainsaw flying inches above his face, the chainsaw has a Frank face on it
>Frank: “Everything’s coming up Frank.” as he loads in another shot
>Hex is back on his feet and he’s pissed
>Hex, thinking “The frank was that franking frank?” then he blinks and shakes his head again “No, that’s wrong.”
>An image of Pym appears in his mind holding the knife gun “There’s no way something like this should work.” and the knife gun falling apart
>Hex exhales, the non-fucked up half of his face relaxing, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it, putting it in the hole in his cheek
>The Punisher stares at him “Finally going to accept you’re outmatched?”
>Hex blows some smoke out the side of his face and calmly states “Not only would the rocket motor explode inside the launcher, the chain would also break and lash out at you. There’s no way something that stupid will work.”
>Hex then slowly pulls out his ammo and begins loading his gun
>Frank franks even harder as he readies his aim, Hex makes no effort to dodge as Frank pulls the trigger
>Zoom out to the skyline above the buildings and there’s an explosion
>As the smoke is clearing we see Frank with a mangled arm and blades stuck around his face, he’s still on his feet though
>All the Frank faces around the street are gone
cont.

>Hex takes another drag on his cigarette before unloading his revolver into Frank, finally dropping him

>Hex walks over and looks down at Frank who is now bleeding out
>The Punisher coughs “Good job… saved your boss... like a good lapdog.”
>Hex: “Nobody ain't my boss, partner.”
>Punisher: “Then what are you doing protecting him?”
>Hex: “I’m a bounty hunter, you’re a bounty, and maybe I just don't agree with murdering innocent people.”
>Punisher: “Innocent? You have... no idea the damage... that madman has caused... and will cause. If you were smart, you’d... finish my job.”
>Hex: “That sounds like the ramblings of a dying man that can't accept his defeat.”
>Punisher: “Ignore my advice...”
>Hex: “Oh, I will.”
>Punisher: “In the end, I...will be proven... right…”

Frank is dead. Now, should someone from the Dada Party appear on the scene and offer Hex a bonus on the bounty if he keeps from talking about it publicly for a while? Or should he be contacted after turning the bounty in?

I just marathoned the whole Jojo anime. So I finally understand this thread.

After he leaves the scene, he could be intercepted by one of Nobody's lackeys.

Or one could appear right behind him.

But which one? Mirror Master seems like the go to guy for this.
In all honesty I never think about him having a stand and just keep thinking of him having access to the mirror world being able to pop in and out of reflective surfaces as he pleases.

Oh, we also need a narration thing saying that Frank Castle is now deceased.

Maybe that should come after the meeting so it can also have some coverup transcript.

Did we defined the roles of Mirror Master and Doctor Destiny inside the Dada Party?

>In all honesty I never think about him having a stand
I think he's also going to help Karnage to regain control of the Iron Vulture from Big Guy Nobody, a stand could help him to deal with the big guy.

But Mirror Master was sent to put the big guy on the Iron Vulture in the first place.

Then he was sent back to keep Serenity from jumping off into that Handsome Man's World because TOM has a deal with Nobody to keep her from danger.

After that, it's all on Karnage to take back his ship.

And then youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Where should Hex and Pym meet after the fight with Frank?

Maybe at a hotel or whatever area is set up for racers to work on their vehicles at?

Pym would still be at least a little drunk.

Or maybe Hex walks back into the bar where Pym is and has a drink himself.

I have stuff to do in the morning, so I can't be up any later.

Tomorrow we'll need to figure out the particulars of the Watt fight.
Does the fight happen during the morning? Where does Watt confront Pym? Should Pym be hungover?

It seems after the initial meeting and fight breaks out we switch over to the Chameleon and go into his flashback, then back to the fight with the cannon being fired.

Also, the table for the third leg of the race's results is still mostly undecided, someone should get on that.

Bumping from the depths. Continue on.

>Does the fight happen during the morning?
After the fight Tom has to pick up his kids, so it could take place in the morning and end at midday.

Will the next stage be announced the same day or the day after?

>"I told ya babe, I'm one of best, no one plays the blades like I do."
>"NO ONE!"

youtube.com/watch?v=yMQ-qJqb1Ak
You think there should be a cameo from Metal DK at some point?

Here or in part 8?

Probably in this part.

If we haven't reached the the Robot settlement yet then Cliff and Jane could run into him...and probably say that he looks absolutely terrible (like a solar powered, turbo charged washing machine with hands like aluminum foil) which causes an easily offended ladybot to faint.

Or in Chile, as part of Tulio's arsenal.

The day they arrived at CN City is the day before they fight Watt.

What it boils down to is did Watt attack them during breakfast or lunch?

The Iron Vulture still won't be arriving in the city for possibly several hours after the fight.
Depends how long Tom and Strickland's scenes with the Chameleon are since those come before Don Karnage arrives.

Getting these ideas out here while I have them, don't have time to really polish them right now.

So Hex just beat Frank, as he's about to pick up the body to haul it off to the place where he claims it at, he hears a clapping and stops.
He turns and sees Mirror Master standing not too far away "Nicely done, Mr. Hex." "And you are?" the man stops clapping and does like a courtesy bow like a butler "I'm a representative of Mr. Nobody sent by the Dada Party, and also the man who is paying you for your services and will be taking care of the clean up." Hex looks susceptible until he checks a device in his pocket (should he have a smartphone? Hex doesn't like future tech, but he's used it before when convenient) "Well alright then." "I'm also here to offer you a bonus if you are willing to agree to not disclose the actions Mr. Castle was undertaking before his death. National security and all that." Hex sighs "Fine, fine." "Thank you for your cooperation, it makes things so much easier for all of us."

Kind of want Mirror Master to be playing up a role here. He's not really acting like how he usually would because it's official business.

Much, much later, maybe in the robot town, I think Pym should reveal to Hex that the real reason he wants to learn pacing is because he has a mental condition that makes him have violent mood swings and he wants to be able to know when one is about to happen revealing he struck his wife once because of them and was a poor parent to his robot son.

Probably during breakfast, and Chameleon makes the arrangements the night before.

Watt could be carrying the robot around concealed inside a truck, and he stalks them as they leave the hotel.

Maybe he has an old device (and Pym tries to convince him to change it for a more modern one). After Hex leaves, Mirror Master drags Frank's body inside a reflective surface and is never seen again.

He's already made the call the day before while in the bar, I guess he finalized the arrangements that night.

Like a beeper?

>"There is nothing wrong with beepers, kid, and this is a Big Bob Beeper, best model of the year"
>"Do you know what year is it?"
>The question remains unanswered

Damn, I would've made him a sponsor in the race if I had remembered him.

He's since gone on to establish a cellphone empire, always one step ahead of the trends, he invested in smartphones before they became the standard and is richer than ever.

>Frank Castle “The Punisher”. Status: Deceased

>Hex gives Frank’s body a nudge with his boot just to be sure
>As he's about to pick up the body, an odd sound in the aftermath cuts through the tension: he he hears someone clapping
>He turns around and sees a man wearing a formal business suit (Mirror Master) standing not too far away "Nicely done, Mr. Hex."
>Hex: "And you are?"
>The man stops clapping and does like a courtesy bow like a butler "I'm a representative of Mr. Nobody sent by the Dada Party, and also the man who is paying you for your services and will be taking care of the clean up."
>Hex looks skeptical until he hears a buzzing in his pocket and checks the unseen device within "Well alright then."
>The man claps his hands again "I'm also here to offer you a bonus if you are willing to agree to not disclose the actions Mr. Castle was undertaking before his death. National security and all that."
>Hex sighs "Fine, fine."
>The suited man is now kneeling over Frank’s body "Thank you for your cooperation, it makes things so much easier for all of us."
>Hex walks away, checking his pocket again when another buzzing goes off
>After Hex has walked away, Mirror Master drags Frank's body inside a dislodged window on the ground

>Pym is still sitting at the bar, but he’s looking more sober and now drinking water
>Hex sits next to him
>Pym: “You missed a really weird guy when you stepped out.”
>Hex: “I found more than one weird guy when I stepped out.” Hex holds his pocket again “I need a drink.”
>To be continued rolls by

I don't have a lot of time today to work on what comes next.

How big is the van Watt's Metal Crusher is in? How long does it take for Hex and Pym to notice it?

Pretty big. Once they notice that someone is following them, Watt could drive ahead and wait for their arrival next to the place Hex and Pym were planning to go (he would have been spying to their conversation through a listening device)

I kind of want it to be buff Watt who fights them, just so when they try to attack him instead of the robot, he proves to not be a chump.

Wimp Watt could briefly appears in the flashback that he has when he talks about his previous job in Strickland.

Lot's of flashbacks in this next chunk to be worked on.

During the whole fight, Pym could inadvertently use the Pacing while mocking Watt and regress him to his nerdish state after the robot is destroyed.

I'm not sure it can do that.

Pacing would be too OP if it allowed alteration of more than just the target's mood and mindset when used against a person directly.

But where is Dan Backslide during all this?

He's dead. Stan Lee sucked the life out him using his vampire soul stealing powers back at San Fransokyo.

Will anyone ever know?

It may screw with him mentally, even if he's still buff after the fight, he might be unaware of that and believe that he losed all his gains.

I think they found his dried corpse

So they need to fuck him up mentally somehow on top of blowing up his robot.

See, I still don't know where Watt is during the fight where he can see and talk to Pym and Hex, but they can't attack him.

He could stand next to the robot and the Metal Crusher shields Watt with its electric attacks.

>Shame the comic version is dead, there's really no more endgame now.

Aside that, the writing isn't really good, there is a whole lack of quality and consistency in several excerpts and I dreaded how some characters were horribly written out of their original personalities. Dredd was the worst offender.

This is coming from someone that was in the beginning and was curious in how all of this was going to become, then became greatly disappointed how it turned after Part 3.

Well, even if the comic version isn't going well...doesn't mean that someone won't pick it up eventually...the future can never tell!

What's keeping him from getting shocked then?

Part 3 was never even finished. Anons only ever focused on the parts they wanted to and then left.

Part 6 was a nightmare from months before we even started working on it.

You could always help out with part 7.

>What's keeping him from getting shocked then?
It could either shoot down any projectile launched against him with accurate lightning strikes, or it generate an electric shield around Watt that remains in place as long as the robot is active.

Electric shield, huh? Maybe Pym should steal that.

Electric as in made of electricity or electric as in deflects or acts as a lightning rod?