Do millennials actually like Frasier though?

Do millennials actually like Frasier though?

Just the fags on this board. Also Frasier lives with his fucking dad and is always with Niles.

What a jejune thing to say.

Frasier was from a time where shows were mostly white and they didn't really inject a lot of racial topics for controversy. That's why Seinfeld and Friends is so popular, even if they won't admit it.

there are only a handful of scenes where he is alone

This is what happens to your brain when you spend 16 hrs a day on Sup Forums

Even on his show he always has Roz there, and sometimes even Bulldog.

Frasier is rich, successful, and a fucking ladykiller. He's nothing like the average pathetic millennial man.

>caring about millennials

And here I thought I liked Frasier because it was funny.

Who the fuck doesn't like Frasier?

Why was Fraiser's brother British when he was American? How does that happen?

I’ve never seen an episode, probably will one day. Seems ok enough

Most milennials haven't seen any more of frasier than its title card on Netflix as they browse sitcoms and settle on Friends or How I Met Your Mother.

By giving a woman some good dicking

HIMYM's first 5 seasons or so are genuinely decent and very comfy. Probably the last modern sitcom with memorable episodes that doesn't include scene cuts every 5 seconds.

>Always alone

What? This couldn't be further from the truth, he had troubles with women but he was clearly popular

Nobody cares about Frasier but Sup Forums & reddit where he has a cult following

>Frasier is so popular with millennials
News to me.

Underrated.

It's actually a very comfy show. The premise is secondary to the perfect chemistry in the casting. It really shouldn't work as well as it does. Never watched it back in it's primetime days, but have seen the whole series a few times during late night work stints over the years.

The "hosts a podcast" joke is pretty good. Frasier himself is a very snowflakey. pompous, intellectual twerp a lot of the time. Niles and his Dad are perfect foils for him, representing forces which most millennial fuckscums completely lack in their lives.

Niles had "Long Island Lockjaw". A WASP affectation also exhibited by the Thurston-Howells on Gilligan's Island, and Tony Randall in everything he was ever in.

no

Sounds more like a redditor 2bh

no