How did the Orcs know what a menu is?

How did the Orcs know what a menu is?

niggers are not THAT stupid

>chilling in war barracks back in mordor , going thorugh basic training
>just finished a 5 mile march and its time for lunch
>head over to the cantina /eating era which consists of a few orcs standing behind a table under a shed cooking in a big bowl over open fire
>get in line
>a worn old chalkboard next to em reads "todays menu: hobbit stew"

bump

They probably learned about it from all the innocent hobbits they caught and tortured while looking for the ring bearer.

it was a poor translation of the Uruk-hai word for a piece of wood that is attached to a caged wild beast intended for eating. the piece of wood usually had a single orcish letter to indicate who the animal was intended for; the higher-ups often had their food cooked, whereas the grunts usually had to eat it raw. it's not exactly "menu", but there aren't any close english equivalents.

Woah

What happened to Saruman after he died? Is there a hell for angels like him?

If the elves are so smart and been around for so long how come they didnt invent guns or use science to make a nuke to defeat sauron, or travel to the moon or send probes into space?

If they have lived so long why are they stuck in an Art Nouveau period? Why no pop art, dada or modern architecture?

Elvish high IQ is a myth perpetuated by Elves being the ones to administer those tests and by not using a double-blind random sampling of Elves while they did for the races of Men, Dwarves and Hobbits.

Are the elves the jews of middle earth?

ppfft, no, i was totally bullshitting there.

> the piece of wood was called Durbatuluk before they carved the rune on it, meaning "to be caged / restrained / bound"

Do the people of middle earth know that wizards(gandalf) are basically angels sent to help them? I assume not because whenever he tries to help all he gets is backchat and ball ache.

Their tax agent mentioned going to a restaurant and the menu.

> the piece of wood was called Durbatuluk before they carved the rune on it, meaning "to be caged / restrained / bound"
12/10 Thank you user for making my day.

Actually, I take the rating back, 5/10 cause it should have been krimpatul.

Dwarves.

No. Only a handful know and they don't tell anyone.

Like who? Other wizards?

Oh because they love gold? lmao

When the battle of gondor was happening were the elfs and dwarves fighting in the north? Did Ironfoot fall?

Cirdan, Glorfindel, the other 4 wizards, Elrond, Tom, Goldberry, Sauron, Galadriel, Thranduil and Celeborn.

*breathes in*

No, because they're literal nature is desire for gems, treasures and anything intricately made.

Can you please tell me where in the books we know what Tom knows?

There isn't any, but Gandalf and he know each other or how else would he know enough about Tom to know even the ring would bring about his destruction?

Are you suggesting that doctors, rocket scientists and aerospace engineers do not know what a menu is?

Sorry I dont understand how can anyone talk about tom where is he spoken about?

they eat at denny's a lot

In the books theres an entire chapter dedicated to him. He never appears in the movie. If you discount the books, then it's still 11.

a good explaination would be its a translation of orcish into english and the word he using is orcish for "meal that is on offer" is closest translation into english/middle earthcommon is "menu"

Could to tell me what book he is spoken about?

Fellowship of the Ring. Book 1 chapters 7 and 8, Book 2 chapter 2.

>chalkboard
I was gonna call you a retard but turns out chalkboards have been around for a pretty long time

this was based

Because they lost their homeland and travel the world in inbred packs making a living polishing gemstones and lending folks money. Their language is also literally based on hebrew and they are perpetually bickering with the elves (aristocracy)

That's specific, thanks a bunch friend.

No problemo. Enjoy

So its not anti-semetic joke its literal?

Why does Batmans suit have muscles?

Yeah. Tolkien was sadly quite mistaken when it came to the true nature of the jew, and assumed them to be mostly benevolent.

Yes. They were created by an arch-angel, not god. The arch-angel was for lack of a better term, severely autistic and his entire being was about arts n crafts and making shit. The "dolls" were made in his image and being, and God feeling pity on the retard, breathed life into them on the condition they stay asleep until the elves woke up. Thus dwarves were born. It's also why, dragons are drawn to their homes so much, and why the rings didn't turn them into wraiths, just made them more greedy.

Can someone tell of the fate of Ironfoot?

They visited Minas Thirith.

does your mother bear the brunt of your debilitating retardation?

>mistaken
dont underestimate the eternal anglo and his penchant for destruction

Lord of the Rings take place in the future, dumbass.

Dead. Brand died and Dain died defending his corpse. Their kids took over and routed the Easterlings days later when news of the Pellennor victory arrived.

Past.

That blows, Ironfoot was badass in the hobbit.

True, but he was very old by the time of LOTR. Something like 250+ years. It states he took on countless enemies single handed before being brought low. That's an amazing feat for an old geazer

Tolkien himself fucked up when he compared something from Middle Earth to a train.

Shit did he? That's major.

Orcs can speak. Inns exist in Middle Earth, therefore menus exist also and the word for it as well.

Problem solved.

Because they are smart enough to recognise that everything after Art Nouveau is utter shit

>and the word for it as well
Obviously. Black speech is common throughout alot of middle-earth. Ops just a shit stick tryhard.

Big if true

That kicks so much ass. Him and his mace will live on in our hearts.

*sneezes*