Watching prison docus

>watching prison docus
>inmates are super ripped on prison food
How do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacurrent.com/sanantonio/longtime-jailhouse-tattoo-artist-explains-the-business-of-incarcerated-skin/Content?oid=2242278
youtube.com/watch?v=3qn9FcZZe7E
bodyspartan.com/macros-vs-micros-what-you-absolutely-need-to-know/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/feb/21/us-more-men-raped-than-women
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lots of protein in semen

the aryan brotherhood and the mexicans are legendary cookers.
good stuff.

all they do is exercise

plus if your family forks over cash you can buy better food, I had a job when I was a 17 and would give half my paychecks to my dad so he wouldn't have to eat nasty prison shit

That's false prison rape and prison homosexuality is actually very rare.

you call that super ripped?

How do you get tattoos in prison?
Do they have a tattoo parlor? Or is it all done with like the needle+ink+eraser method all the edgy kids in elementary tried to do? If so how come they always look so professionally done in the movies?
>plus if your family forks over cash you can buy better food
American prisons sounds so fucking strange.
But then you have so many damn prisoners so it's no wonder conditions are borderline medieval.

like everyone else that does it, roids

no kidding
it was a joke, user

What this proves is that nutrition is a meme. All you really need to do is hit your macros and lift like a mad cunt.

i dond get it either.
why dont they keep them on shitty food?

at here hospitals give worse food to their patietnts than convicts get

>the dudes that tattood their eye balls in prison
Fucked up.

>How do you get tattoos in prison?
sacurrent.com/sanantonio/longtime-jailhouse-tattoo-artist-explains-the-business-of-incarcerated-skin/Content?oid=2242278

>American prisons sounds so fucking strange
they are

what's a macro

it's almost like american prisons are not built to prevent criminal acts but encourage them

because of what you just said, they're given three square meals of food, so they don't become turbo fat ass permabulkers, but lean and ripped.

Level 1 facilities don't care much about security so people can get things to build a tattoo gun inside of prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qn9FcZZe7E

>What this proves is that nutrition is a meme
it depends on your body,if you are an extremely weak skinny dude you dont want to store fat while you gain muscle.
if you are the typical strongfat dude around here yes,lift heavy and eat all you want.

>how does a prison tattoo look so professional in a fictitious film where people are paid to wear makeup and pretend they’re criminals

they get fed like 2-3 times a day depending on the prison and you have an incentive to get buff so that niggers don't rape you or at least just get beat up

>How do they do it?

All you need to get huge are lots of calories and lots of compound exercises.

you work out hard enough you can eat whatever the fuck you want

You completely missed his point, jackass. He's asking how real ghetto paperclip tattoos done in prison look professionally done like in movies.

What is a "calorie"? And an "compound exercises"?

Prison Kino thread?

Stop spreading your pseudo science and go to >>/fit/

Interesting read. Cheers.

Make up you aren't really supposed to notice as much strikes me as a bit different than prison tattoos which you are supposed to notice. They make everyone in fantasy movies look muddy and shit, why not make the tattoos crooked and shit?

Because all they can do is workout and play sports

>stop spreading pseudo science and go read pseudo science
lol

We also let telecom companies charge absurd rates for making calls out of prison.

The prison system is legit disgusting here. Pretty much every aspect of it is built to extract money from the prisoners, their families, and taxpayers.

Macronutrients (protien, carbs and fat).
bodyspartan.com/macros-vs-micros-what-you-absolutely-need-to-know/

Good shit

STILL GETTING SWOLE OFF BREAD AND WATER

there's literally 4 fatties in the background

>why do these guys that are working out in good shape? what's their secret?

just go to /fit/ and start working out

I'd rather be fat that go to /fit/

>he didn't read that prisoner user's story from the glory days of Sup Forums.

i don't want to go to /fit/ because i am skinny fat and not gay

AfterPrisonShow is great. Joe makes good videos.

>I got married at 17. Had a son at 18. Went to work for a petrochemical company making $27 an hour in 1981. Bought a new double-wide, a pickup, put my wife in a Trans-Am. I had a bass boat, a four-wheeler, a catfish pond, four acres of land, a dog, a cat, and a horse. Even a horse trailer. But every day I did the same thing: get up, go to work, come home, watch TV, and listen to the wife gripe. It got old. I got tired of it. Felt like I was missing something. You can have everything and it’s still not enough.

>So I started riding with a motorcycle club in Texas. Got into the methamphetamine trade in the ’80s. Transporting from El Paso to Beaumont. But I didn’t get into real trouble till I started doing it. Drugs and girls. I lost my head. Went downhill from there. Sold to an undercover narc and got a slew of dope charges. Bang. Straight to prison.

stories women will neve runderstand

Kali Muscle

Didn't know people also stare at their phone in prison

Isn't this about the same as what sluts do as well?
>settle down
>get bored
>fuck other people
>ruin your life

jail is a 24 hour gym user

Those are books or cards you fucking millennial.

Is there even any way to avoid getting raped or stabbed in prison?

Rape and stab people instead

I swear to fucking Christ boomers were the most ungrateful pieces of shit to ever roam the earth. They had it all and it still wasn't enough.

It's human nature to some degree, most can just control their spontaneous need for adventure/excitement.

>prison rape and prison homosexuality is actually very rare.

That's all prisoners do all day, esè... That's why prisoners need to be ripped so that they are strong enough to slap around those fatty newbie bodies.

Watch the after prison show.

Be someone who's not worth stabbing or raping.

They were in decent shape before they went in.

You realize that this is a very common issue, that is a cause of millions of mid-life crises all over the world every year, right?

If your life is stagnant, it will drain you mentally even if you're making bank.
What does your nice car and house matter if you do the exact same unfulfilling shit every day, and will until the day you retire or die?

Joe was only okay for the most part because he tattooed. He said in one recent video that when he first got into his cell 3 gang members came in and said he had to pay to live there, he didn't have any money at all but because he said he tattooed they didn't make him pay rent as long as he did their tattoos. He didn't say what would have happened otherwise...

What can you even reasonably do in that situation?
If you stand your ground and refuse to pay, they fuck you up.
If you pay, you've just established yourself as a bitch, and open up the path for more fuckery.

Is the best bet to prove yourself somehow, and join the gang?

Apparently it was 2 black gangs working together. It's a nightmarish situation, I don't think you could get off with a single beating and still not pay your dues. I don't know what the fuck I'd do, probably check into PC, good thing I'll never go American prison! It's really interesting stuff to watch from afar.

No. Never join a gang, they will come to you, but don't do things for them. Keep you head low. Don't fuck with other peoples money, and don't let others fuck with your money. If you don't have people on the outside giving you money, you better have a hussle or some skills which can make you money in prison.

Refuse. If they attack you, defend yourself as best you can and hope you don't end up dead.

>WAHHH I have no actual hobbies or interests so it's muh RIGHT to be a degenerate dopamine chasing piece of shit

Fucking Boomers are scum

Be invisible.

Was talking to a retired cop the other week on a show set. He says the most bizarre thing about prisoners is, even when they're released, they wear their time spent like a badge of honor. They view it literally in the same regard as a military veteran would, and expect civilians to see it the same way. I realized he was right when some of the other background actors playing prisoners were bragging about their time spent.

There's nothing I could do for a hustle short of washing people's clothes in my prison toilet or servicing dicks. I'd be shit out of luck.

Are you underage?
I assume you haven't tried holding the same job and social situation for many years.

Even implying that this is an issue exclusive to boomers shows that you have a very poor understanding of settling, work and family life,
Drugs are not a part of this equation, they are just a way for weak-willed people to escape their boring life. Normal people will deal with a mid-life crisis in other ways.

Go to county jail
Join a gang

theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/feb/21/us-more-men-raped-than-women

Wololoo.

umm men can't be raped sweetie

It's basically rationalization.
Prison time is probably the most wasted time possible, so counting the years like a record or achievement is one way to feel like it was worth it.

It's like no fap for criminals.

You could teach them to read. Most prisoners are illiterate.

>ripped

amerifats everyone

When 6'9" 400lbs Tyrone is confronting me about the rent, I don't think I'm gonna ask him if he can read.

You can get big on any diet as long as you're getting sufficient calories. Protons are for recovery.

muricucks are gay as fuck, Russia should just nuke that shithole

You can only buy junk food from commissary so it isn't any better

>I had a job when I was a 17 and would give half my paychecks to my dad so he wouldn't have to eat nasty prison shit
You're a good son.

based

>can get almost every drug inside prison
>"they don't use roids they're in prison!"

something about being around men raises your testosterone.

>what is a kite?

they have nothing else to do you doofus

Why are criminals so gay? Don't give me that "durr if you're not getting pusy you have to have gay sex with a man" bullshit. People have literally died virgins for thousands of years. I went 27 years without sex and didn't opt to rape men as a result. I compromised. Twenty years, two hundred years, all that gay sex, I'm having none of it.

It's probably all the semen they gargle

Was shot caller kino?

what if u want to get raped?

Those guys aren't ripped. It's just body weight exercises, they're not regularly benching 300+ or squatting 500+

Only gay prisoners are gay, regular prisoners just jerk off

youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM

thanks, that's what my mom's husband says too

>getting booty was more important than drinking. booty. a man's butt
do you agree with this holy warrior /tv?

first of all the people in your photo are not ripped and honestly that is not that important in short multiple person brawls. Second of all you can buy food in the commissary you pleb.

Do bottom bitches in prison shave their assholes?

there’s nothing to do in prison except work out and jerk off

Democrats own ALL that

i guess they dont have any self control

It was pretty good. For some reason I love movies about prison gangs.

lexplorer came out even fatter

american prisons are corporate run. profit is their main goal instead of proper jailing systems.

The kinds of people that end up in prison can't suppress their urges.
It's also easier to justify if everyone else is doing it.

Scandinavian prison cell.

Mass reply faggots should be gassed