Im getting drunk. I need a good drinking movie. Whats your go to drinking move Sup Forums?

Im getting drunk. I need a good drinking movie. Whats your go to drinking move Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZxo9AwQxk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch the blues brothers, it'll make you happy.

you looking for a feel good comedy or a cathartic sobfest?

sobfest, maybe even with a hint of comedy

i take that back, i wanna cry, desu i havent cried in about a year

Dallas buyers club
Life of Pi (great to watch high, never tried it drunk)
The Road
Click (guilty pleasure)
Saving Private Ryan

Leaving Las Vegas

This, it's the only choice OP.

Every movie I watch is a drinking movie because I'm a terminal alcoholic

ive already watched that twice sadly

Manchester by the Sea. The main character drinks all the time, it's a heavy drama and has genuinely funny situational humor sprinkled throughout. Should be perfect.

Well what about Flight?

Wake in Fright. You don't even have to drink anything and you'll feel like you got drunk and hungover just by viewing the film.

watch this op. this is very good drinking movie

also leaving las vegas

saving private ryan

Wolf of Wallstreet
Drink every time Leo says fuck, does drugs, or gets laid.

both these flicks are good
also fat city, five easy pieces and out of the blue for more american working class drinking kino

AYY ALCOHOL LMAO

ended up watching dallas buyers club.
God damn this movies fucked up
i love it

Can anyone recommend a good movie for amphetamines?

limitless

>the state of nu-Sup Forums

>drinks for all my friends

Funny fact: the scene where she exposes her legs to Chinasky was added because she wanted to show her legs which were better then her sagging tits and the knowledge of that made her panic during the shooting of the bathroom scene. Rorke ( or whatever ) is also a faggot: he said he won't play if there will be no scene where he puts the stupid glasses, hence the scene where he does. Professionals...

"Spun" comes to mind but I don't remember is it any good.

Wednesday night means another night of saying "I don't need alcohol tonight" after leaving work, going home for a few hours, getting bored and lonely and going to town to get a couple bottles of gin, downing both of them while playing New Vegas, getting hungry and calling in a pizza from the gas station, eating the entire thing while watching top ten list on YouTube, and then falling asleep right after. Rinse and repeat on Saturday.

Pic related is my second stack from many weeks

Alcohol is fucked. It truely is the worst blight on mankind. /alc/ here.

I hear ya. I'm only 19 and I feel like I already am developing a bad problem

T. staypuff marshmellow man

I used to watch every movie drunk, for about 10 years. I don't drink anymore, but:

The Toxic Avenger
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
Leaving Las Vegas
Bringing Out the Dead
The Wrestler
Lost in Translation
Sin City
Hobo with a Shotgun
Grindhouse
Machete
Female Vampire
Nightstalker
Nocturnal Animals
Black Dynamite
A Scanner Darkly
Walk Hard
Moon
Shame

..not a movie
Mad Men
The Deuce

At least you stop after 2 bottles and don't wander downtown past 1am searching for more.

Nah after the pizza I literally can't stay awake

badass

I use to watch Creed a lot when I was drunk. Kino fight scenes. Also Edge of Tomorrow.

user, you need to do something meaningful with your life asap! You seem like a wreck, one that doesn't do anything to improve its situation, which is partially why you're in this state. Get a grip on your fucking life, before it's too late.

>Black dynamite

Kino

That fucking feeling. I have been watching all my movies drunk lately. Help.

Anything from Troma Entertainment.

I recommend Poultrygeist:
youtube.com/watch?v=UZxo9AwQxk8

kill bill

>sitting and watching a film while on uppers

??

>F3 Withnail & I
>no results

how do people drink alcohol like this? does the taste not want to make you vomit?

>it's an "user throws up until it's just bile, then until it's just blood" episode

I hate being drunk but i hate being hungover more so keep drinking.

Trees lounge

pizza...from a gas station. Shit user that's the saddest thing I've heard all week.

> It's a user poops bile and fats episode

It looks like someone poured italian salad dressing in my toilet

DUDE IM SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW

that's a big liver...

Synecdoche NY

Yes user, we've all read Hollywood

>Edge of Tomorrow.
this movie surprised me a lot
it was really awesome

I had the privileged of seeing it knowing absolutely nothing and yeah, fucking floored me.

You have no idea how fucking good that gas station pizza is.

Leaving Las Vegas

I'm not even that sad man I just get really bored and alcohol makes me feel better when I'm alone. I've only been like this for a year, my friends ask me to hang all the time and I either ignore them or say maybe another time. I just prefer being alone on my off days and chilling/playing vidya

tom cruise was great basically as usual, but blunt really kicked ass and was all the more sex for it.
the first scene on the initial battleground.... holy shit so brutal. was interesting to see them come up with ways to progress.

c o m f y

Not unless you chug it like a retard or don't have any tolerance whatsoever

Second for Tree's Lounge. This is exactly the movie you should watch OP

Hey thanks man. It's an old pic. I don't smoke anymore and yes, the fedora is supposed to be ironic.