All The Money In the World

He did it
the absolute MADMAN pulled it off

youtube.com/watch?v=eeUAcXI7a1k

youtube.com/watch?v=6x62O8A8qHw

I think this is it, his magnum opus.

inb4 Christopher Plummer is accussed of sexual assault in the 60s and they have to start all over again

Looks worse

Are you retarded? Plummer is an actual old man, Spacey looked like melted bleu cheese in his make up. Spacey's delivery of "nothing" is also terrible. Nigga go fuck your self.

what the FUCK is with ridley scott and old man makeup?

prometheus was almost good, you fucking hack!

Guy Pearce's old man makeup was the least of Prometheus' problems and you know it.

Spacey's line delivery of nothing is strong, powerful and confident, Plummer's is weak and pathetic and he looks away like a beta

aboslutely fantastic

What an idiot you are.

Lots of shills in this thread. Ridley mutilated his own film because of bullshit morality and fear of what other people might think. Clearly doesn't give a fuck about making good films but that was obvious when he did the martian

>Lots

What an idiot you are.

i'd lose my shit

i felt sexually assaulted by his performance in Star Crash.

>Ridley claims he can reshoot all the Spacey scenes five weeks before premiere
>Ridley has 1 (one) week of pre-production
>Ridley films all the Plummer scenes across 3 different countries in 1 (one) week
YOU ARE HERE
>Makes editing, color correction, sound mixing in 2 (two) weeks
>Delivers the film 5 (five) days before premiere
>First reviews arrive, very positive
>Film opens on Dec 22th
>95% RT
>The film is a box office success
>Armond White calls Ridley "a hack" in his review
>All The Money In The World gets 7 nominations for the Oscars
>Ridley wins Best Director

Prime black comedy scenario.
Who'd dare do it though.

If this happens the patriarchy is done for

seems like a boring movie though. uh buh they're so rich like sooo rich woah. like the guy in inception who bought the airline that was funny for a little joke i guess. like grape gapsby with some fine silks oh wow i love to see on the screen something i wont see in my life, the closets and shit of a rich guy. wow

Ryan Gosling is...John Getty!

I've been so hyped for this edit.

I can't believe we're going to lose THREE movies because of this sex assault hysteria.

Kek, you can already tell the performance isn't as good from the miliseconds on show.

This Stalinist fucking shit is pointless and retarded. If anything Spacey being a pervert in the news would make MORE people want to watch the movie. What idiots.

This is true.

Plummer's delivery is completely different.

not

>Idris Elba is...John Getty!

Sorry, I'm not a boring meme loving fuckwit with no imagination

Calm down pal.

Why the 'outrage' at Getty's line that he'd pay nothing? This is the correct response. You don't negotiate with terrorists.

Yeah but it certainly didn't help. I was wondering, why is old Beef tannen in this film?

Holy shit, are people of today so simple minded that they can't separate the man from the on-screen act? I mean this isn't a fucking capeshit or the like. It's not as if people are gonna line up to see this film, or that it's gonna break box office records. I wanted to see this film for Spacey's performance - regardless of his real world actions - and now I'm not going to. Ridley is a fucking hack.

Even if they have your son? Why?

He had 21 other grandchildren. The second he would pay them other people could try and kidnap the other grandchildren.

Even if they had my entire family.
And if they had me and I could somehow communicate with my family I'd tell them to leave me to die and not pay a cent.

Question is, why would you pay a ransom when you have absolutely no guarantee for the well being of the person kidnapped? There have been numerous cases where the ransom is paid and they find the dead body of the kidnapped person, with the kidnappers escaping with the money. Not to mention that paying money may inspire a series of copycat kidnappings when people see how easily people fold and pay out, so by doing so you may even be endangering other people.

Calling the police and saying not paying a single cent is the correct response from every single standpoint, moral, ethical, economical, logical, judicial, sociological.

Getty had a lot of grandchildren, his reasoning was if he caved in for one, it would put all of them at danger of being kidnapped for ransom

>Even if they had my entire family.
And if they had me and I could somehow communicate with my family I'd tell them to leave me to die and not pay a cent.

>Question is, why would you pay a ransom when you have absolutely no guarantee for the well being of the person kidnapped? There have been numerous cases where the ransom is paid and they find the dead body of the kidnapped person, with the kidnappers escaping with the money. Not to mention that paying money may inspire a series of copycat kidnappings when people see how easily people fold and pay out, so by doing so you may even be endangering other people.

>Calling the police and saying not paying a single cent is the correct response from every single standpoint, moral, ethical, economical, logical, judicial, sociological.

I really really really want this to happen. Wait for them to complete the reshoots and have another release date lined up and for some old queer to say Plummer molested him 30 years ago.

Or maybe the kid from Gladiator claiming Ridley himself molested him

That's a really good musical choice for the trailer.

I'll take your lack of a refutation as an agreement.

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD can't save this disaster

how does scott make so many movies at his age? isn't he like 80?

That's a pretty flimsy excuse though. Just get every member of your family to somewhere safe, pay the ransom and get the kid back and then go from there. It seems more like he just thought the price was too high.

So basically if you get kidnapped and the kidnappers try to ransom you back to your family, you're a dead man walking? That's shitty man.

>pay immediately to secure your offspring's well being
>have the kidnappers assassinated in the most gruesome ways possible to deter future attempts

You realize that people live up to 100 years old right?

You really think thats a good way to live, constantly hiding and scared that some dicks will come a kidnap you?

>So basically if you get kidnapped and the kidnappers try to ransom you back to your family, you're a dead man walking? That's shitty man.
Pretty much. It sounds shitty but it's also liberating. It's like some of the mental conditioning people do to strengthen their resolves - act as if they are already dead. If you are already dead you don't have to fear walking into a hail of machine gun fire because your fate has already been decided.

With all that money I'm sure he could figure out some way to make life enjoyable. Being a member of a family like that is going to possibly put you in the crosshairs regardless. I'd rather be alive and try to deal with it than to just give up and die. It sounds like you're taking the easy, cowardly way out.

lol

Staph, my sides won't survive that

I like Plummer, but he's no sociopath billionaire.

Can anyone even stop him?

is that real? holy shit
Is movie access trailers a legit channel?
Holy fucking shit HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.
There are only 701 views though. Not sure what to believe these days.

Plummer looks far better in the role than Spacey ever did. He should have had the role to begin with like Scott originally wanted.

This does arouse a question: was Spacey framed by Scott? That sly fox.

>thinking of copycat kidnappings and other people when your family member is kidnapped
Americans everyone

sorry meant to tag this retard edgelord

It’s better and more chilling/sociopathic that he says it nonchalantly than Spacey’s over the top epic villainous “NOTHINGGGG...!”

Or you can fake like you will. Buy time for police to find them. Which is what usually happens. I agree. You don't pay. But you can't just say no and not buy time for the police to save your loved one, that's just dumb.

this

>tags the wrong poster
>criticizes rational thought
Americans everyone.