Spends more than half his life in Asia

>spends more than half his life in Asia
>doesn't have an accent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txRys6Vw2OM
youtu.be/uTD4PgA_gUg
youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4PgA_gUg
onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2015/06/05/global-entry-with-kids-what-you-need-to-know/
youtu.be/IZ4430Owpo4
vocaroo.com/i/s01640LAmeGw
vocaroo.com/i/s0gYxkKS8bYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rechargeable lithium battery in the ipod
>still works after 15 years of use

I thought it was a magical city where they looked Asian rather than actually in Asia?

Well Davos had some English accent so

From experience, with the old iPods your hard drive craps out on your before the battery

He's also a paki.

I was about to say.

Look, motherfucker IF is a Scott Buck show.
He thought THIS is a good scene and you expect some autismal attention to details?
Are you out of your mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=txRys6Vw2OM

>attention to details
>getting his wound stapled
>says oh god
>not oh buddha
>this is something buddhists actually say so it isn't even a joke
I raged for a moment, but then centered my sacral chakra and felt better

The fuck... you don't have to develop an accent, plus people can work past an accent. Meaning he could live somewhere, learn the language and not inherit the accent.

Well they pop up in the Himalayas. That sounds plenty asian to me.

I think if he started talking English with a Chinese accent then the people claiming the show is racist might have a leg to stand on.

I don't think he used it again until after he left K'un-Lun

Did he also take business classes along with with his martial arts classes?

It would still be dead even if it wasn't being used. Especially a classic ipod. I still use mine.

He just loaded up with his chakras
chiPod

The only thing he knew how to do was punch shit. He was looking at his hand in shock when the dude told him to light up his palm and then open it.

This is an actor's job, it's all his fault.

He still knew about chi and stuff. When he made himself calm down and shit.

It's the writers and director's job to tell the actor what to do. It's not his fault if they didn't write his character like that.
Same goes for the fighting and his physique. If they wanted him to be so thin that's not his fault, and if they rushed the show and didn't train him properly it isn't really his fault either.
He wasn't great in the role but I don't really blame him that much.

Actually, not really. They could have told him to not use an accent. it's what happened with the nip/tuck dude who played doom in the first fantastic four movie. He wanted to give doom an eastern european accent, and the director told him no.

And yet his father didn't. And they looked nothing alike.

Zhou Cheng the best. And this actor was up for Danny's role. Maybe SJW's had a point. He would've been better than that faggot Jones.
youtu.be/uTD4PgA_gUg

>He still knew about chi and stuff. When he made himself calm down and shit.
If he didn't know he could heal someone, I really doubt he would know how to charge his ipod with it. If anything, since it was one of the only things he had left, he would have just never touched it for fear of breaking it. But then that goes back to the first point where it should have been dead regardless, because classic ipods are like that.

>buddhist
>lived in monistary
>can't even get into full padmasana

stop your pasta

I haven't finished it yet but Davos looks like he's smuggling a bowling ball under his shirt. He's also a manlet. Pretty disappointed. He should at least look somewhat intimidating.

Judging by this clip just about anyone would have been better than Finn Jones.

His stunt work is fucking terrible.

Why is he wearing pyjamas?

Accent are developed during the early live of learning your mother language. He was 10 when he landed in asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTD4PgA_gUg
>They wasted the perfect actor for Davos as a one-off fight
What were they thinking?

Davos having an English accent is far worse. Where the FUCK did he pick that up in Kun Lun?

10 is still young enough for him to pick up another accent.

given that the head monk, an asian, has a super deep american accent, probably from someone at the monastery. which makes no sense, but hey.

>Asia

He wasn't in Asia

I don't really know why they didn't use him as Davos, it didn't even make sense for him not to be asian

Holy shit this is fucking awful. It's like someone took any drunken fist movie and played it at half speed.

Once every 15 years, otherwise they are in another dimension. Doesn't sound very Asian to me.

Sodium thiopental is bullshit. got I have to facepalm few seconds into every ep
>gandhi would disagree
just die already
>its muh fight too
>for the record I wish I had not come to china with you
please die

>couldn't of charged in in Iraq where he bought the fake passport or anywhere in between

I think when the only entrance is in Asia, most of the people are going to come from Asia.

>10 year old boy was not fingerprinted for his passport.
yes you still need a passport even if you are on a privet jet

fuck the sjw. I have mixed feelings on the drunken fist style having a camio

Again it isn't of this dimension. When a visitor goes there they understand in their own language. Magic motherfucker, how does it work?

onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2015/06/05/global-entry-with-kids-what-you-need-to-know/

Kids don't get fingerprinted.

Just like Guardians of the Galaxy!

I just can't get past how stupid they had him handle coming back. People going missing for years and returning without documents is a thing that happens. There's things you can do and what he did is absolutely not the correct way. And then how was he smart enough to know to get a fake passport but then suddenly doesn't realize he needs any other proof of his identity when he gets back home?

Clearly the Marvel Cinematic Universe has some kind of special long-lasting ipod batteries.

Maybe Reed Richards is around.

>lived all my life around Mexicans
>don't have an accent
I must be a Jew Yorker then.

Do Americans get fingerprinted for their passports?

Yes, but not children as I posted here with global entry.

Then how did he get back?

I've spent 17 years in Russia after living in america for my first 15.
My older sister spent the last 10 years in Thailand (Marriage). The neither of us have difficulty with language nor carry any accent back into our native tongue.

Although if you're gonna goalpost, it might as well be something like "affluenza" or some other bullshit playing a factor.

Between the two of them, Davos's actor has the lower asking price and the better range of acting on the drop of the hat.

He bought a fake passport in Iraq. Meaning he left K'un Lun, traveled to Iraq, bought a fake, assumed another identity, and came over. They went over it in the mental hospital. Along the way he would also have access to power somewhere to charge his ipod so that nitpick of the show can be thrown out the window.

>supposed to be an action show
>doesn't even top season two Agents of SHIELD
youtu.be/IZ4430Owpo4

they made a mistake

>business classes
>sells a cure people need for cost

Maybe if he failed those classes

>MOMMMM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>I SURE CALLED OUT THOSE KEKS HUH

vocaroo.com/i/s01640LAmeGw

That doesn't even apply. Room temperature IQ detected.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gYxkKS8bYA

That's not how accents work you idiot.

My 30gig iPod color is going on 12 years of life

It isn't even how language in K'un-Lun works

Classic iPods last forever. If you can find one for cheap, get it.

I'm 26. I live in Florida and my neighbor across the street is from Massachusetts. He's lived there as long as I can remember and he still has an accent. After a certain amount of time how you talk becomes permanent.

Why didn't anyone complain about THAT race change?

False. The hard drives crap out after about a decade.

It's doubly stupid because we see his father on screen in one episode and he's clearly a Chinese man.