Neutral terrain

Neutral terrain.
Jack's Sword/Master Sword+Hylian Shield only.
No mutual surrender.

Who wins?

Link, because Jack's blade cannot be used to harm the innocent.

The Master Sword, when used against things that aren't Evil, is still just a pretty big sword. Jack's sword cannot be used to harm the innocent.

But the only way for this fight to happen is mind control bullshit and both weapons can probably purify that out of their opponents/wielders so shit I dunno. Those nigggas wouldn't fight.

Disregarding that one rule, of course. The swords otherwise have a lot in common.

Goku/Superman scenario where they instantly befriend each other. Friendship isn't technically surrender fuck you.

>only sword and board
>no clothes
lewd
They need to have a protraced duel sequence where Link loses the shield at some point first

protracted, not protraced. Thx, keyboard.

Maybe the katana would just cut right through it like it does to robots. Hylian shields are just ordinary metal shields, after all. Were there any enemies Jack even fought who successfully employed shields against him?

obviously Link would need to parry it

The sharpness of Jack's sword is really inconsistent. Sometimes it slices through steel like a hot knife through butter, other times any old mundane blade can be used to parry it.

Shichika could kill both of them.

Link because katanas are actually shit against other swords.

In most iterations Lonk is a kid with a sword, meanwhile Jack's feats reads like the gorilla warfare pasta

Link is fairly super-human by any measure in all of his games. In BotW he's even had serious sword training before the beginning of the game.

>Jack's blade cannot be used to harm the innocent.
People misunderstood this line because they oversimplify/shorten it in their head.

Jack said it cannot be used BY EVIL to harm GOOD. Jack has used it against the lava monster who was not in fact evil.

Jack was telling Aku that the sword is special designed such that it cannot be turned against its one purpose, not that it can't be used outside of it.
If Link comes swinging at Jack, Jack can and will take his head off.

>break into people's houses and steal their money
>Innocent
Link is a hero but he's far from innocent

> hurr durr my hands are swords

What's the point of a who would win if you strip a character of 90% of his weapons?

>GANONDORF

>YES IT IS I, AKU

>YOUR NEMESIS, THE FOOLISH KNIGHT IS NO MATCH FOR MINE

>THE SAMURAI SHALL BE VICTORIOUS

>AHAHAHAHA

This guy gets it. I'd watch an animated short of Link and Jack teaming up against Ganon and Aku.

LoZ cartoon by Genndy when?

Many different versions of the Hylian Shield have been indestructible, it being a relic almost on the level of the Master Sword.

Link's advantage would have been his arsenal but without it he would get killed, Jack is much, much faster and even without a shield can dodge Link's attacks, without magic and items Link is just your average swordsman

It depends on the Link. If it's Breath of the Wild's Link, that nigga can perceive time so fast he can slow everything down and they're on even ground.

Most 'normal human' characters in action games can perform superhuman feats. If you're give Link the bonuses of being a video game character then it's not unreasonable to suggest he should have the maluses

>perceive time so fast he can slow everything down and they're on even ground
But user, Jack can do that too

With the exception of the SS version, it is a standard soldier's shield and always was. The SS one was more of an easter egg than anything and shouldn't have existed at that point in the timeline anyway.

In SS it's a divine item. In the other games it's just a store bought metal kite shield, and in BotW it's an exceptionally high quality diamond hard but still non-magic, non-divine, non-unique shield.

OP is trying to start a katana vs broadsword argument again.

Ah, okay. That does make quite a bit more sense.
I'd say that Link is an exceptional swordsman, but he's not on Jack's level. His true skill lies in the massive arsenal he can wield and use to adapt to any situation, and without that, I don't see him defeating Jack.

Not him, but BOTW Link can pretty much time stop opponents when he perfect dodges and attacks at his normal speed while they're helpless

This thread is retard, but not this kind of retard

They are both magical swords, no one would try to argue aplying ordinary swords logic

Link is far beyond your average swordsman. That nigga's fast, and incredibly strong.
That's stupid. Broadswords will win, every time. Maybe not if both parties are naked, but if you're wearing appropriate armor, the broadsword's added punching power is going to make the difference.

>without magic and items Link is just your average swordsman

>duels enemy with god-level power
>wins

If the magic is equal than it can be disregarded and then the type of sword it is makes all of the different.

Not to mention he can LITERALLY time stop opponents with Stasis.

Some people seem to forget that most Links are a divine incarnation of a deity's warrior champion rather than just a normal human.

That doesn't really apply when the Katana in question was forged by three skyfathers and is durable enough to cut through metal robot hulls.

>Master Sword+Hylian Shield only

>Not to mention he can LITERALLY time stop opponents with Stasis.

...Only his opponents?

How useless.

His opponents and any physics objects in the world.

I like the idea of villains talking up their heroes, like Joker saying Batman is better than Superman when other villains say he is just a mere mortal

That's way past cool.

The fight is just a bet between aku and ganondorf

Did that basically happen in that one Justice League episode where a bunch of LoD members captured Batman and kept underestimating him after Joker kept warning them not to?

Makes sense, there is some honor in losing to the best there is, in sporting tournaments it stings a bit less if you were beaten by the guy who went on to be the champ, even if you got eliminated pretty early.

"I'm so good only the BEST hero can beat me!"

Isn't that what happened with Jafar and Hades in the Disney cartoon team-up between Aladdin and Hercules?

I think rooting for Jack is exactly what Aku would do in this type of situation.

Dorf would just want Link to fail so he could get on with business.

Link is a fuckup through most of the game, Jack wins easily
Even with every item and all techniques learned it's like controlling a retard on halloween. This is true of every Zelda game.
Jack wouldn't even have to kill him, would just casually knock him out with a chop to the neck. He wouldn't even have to take off his hat.

>Who wins?
The bad guys

Heh.

>Link is a fuckup through most of the game
What game?
>Even with every item and all techniques learned it's like controlling a retard on halloween.
Seriously what are you even talking about?

>wants to see Jack vs. Link
>not even Jack vs. Ganon(dorf) and Link vs. Aku

Link's swords break now, Jack will win it in seconds.

Jack's sword is lost now.

It doesn't break, the last time it was used it got fucked up from fighting an army of robots and then only had a 100 year rest to fix itself.

The highly trained swordsman with years of practice and a weapon perfect for a single human target vs a guy with zero training and what amounts to a sharpened club.

This is not even a contest.

Didn't play Breath of the Wild yet, eh?

Okay then, the guy who wins against robots each and every week defeats the guy who was shit and nearly got killed fighting robots, then broke his sword trying.

Same outcome

>a guy with zero training and what amounts to a sharpened club.
Link in botw is probably the most skilled link dude.

He took on like hundreds of guardians during the calamity. And won,

What if we add her as a wildcard in the match?

>the guys who wins against robots made of paper mache each and every week*
>the guy who nearly got killed fighting an army of extremely durable robots that kicked the shit out of a Ganon that has gone full Giygas the last time he showed up*
Fixed it for you

>Android
Jack's got her number

You clearly havent

Yes I have. Unless the Master Sword is used against certain enemies empowered by Ganon, it will break.

Then heal, true, but still.

Jack waits it out until the net Zelda game.

>forgetting about Twilight Princess and how Link learned from the Hero of Time all his forgotten sword techniques.

Hyrule dug up a robot army to fight Ganon since the robot army kicked his shit in the last time he returned, then he possessed said army and Link nearly died fighting them.
Y'know how the Logo has the super beat up looking Master Sword in it, that's the state it was in by the time Link keeled over and it's spent the time he took getting revived to repair itself.

>boss stands in field and willingly gets hit/ never moves

kek

And then Fi will fucking kill you if you try to fix it before you're ready.

There's a 90% chance of her slapping your shit, boy.

Something to take into consideration if anyone else tries to wield it.

>boss can only be hurt when weakened from within by the mortal reincarnation of a goddess and then shot with magic light infused arrows
But seriously they better make that fight an actual fight in Hard Mode

>the mortal reincarnation of a goddess

Only SS Zelda was Hylia. The others are just her descendants who inherit some of her light magic.

She at least had the triforce of wisdom since the image of the triforce pops up when she uses her powers and that's got to be a pretty big boost in power I'd think.

Aku and Ganon team up forcing Link and Jack to join forces. Then the two cleave their way through Moblins, skeletons, and Beetle-drones to the villains' lair. The Triforce empowers both warriors to defeat the demons and allows Jack to go back in time.

>Not "Link and Jack saves Zelda and she uses the Ocarina of Time to send Jack back to the past as thanks, fucking the Samurai Jack timeline irredeemably in the process"

>It would let him travel back in time but would keep Link stuck in Jack's universe so he lets Link use it to go back to his home

So i hear Link finally got to tap some ass in this game is that truth

Nah, still a virgin. He nearly got some fish pussy but the girl got HARPOON'D before she could confess to him.

There's like 20 fucking waifus and husbandos in this game

In every game ever link has no experience with sword fighting when the games start and by the end he still only has a few days or weeks of sword combat.

Jack has years of experience fighting to the death where one stab will kill you, unlike links world where every sword is dull and just hurts the same as getting hit by a bat.

Jack wins out of experience.

>He nearly got some fish pussy but the girl got HARPOON'D before she could confess to him.
Dang it, Link almost got best girl

But only one of them is best girl.

Looks like we have a problem here guys

>Not posting her abs
What's the fucking point?

Jack is raping Link, but not with the sword due to . Hes using his bare hands. This is a child versus a trained warrior.

Link can beat Cloud, so Link can beat Jack.

This really, REALLY depends on the Link in question. Don't get me wrong; removing the arsenal pretty much cripples all of them, but some are more affected than others. I'm going to go ahead and say that removing their weapons doesn't remove sword skills/spells they've amassed, because you really can't drop that.

Jack has trained in a dozen different fighting styles throughout his entire life. He spent his entire childhood training to be the ultimate warrior, unmatched by all but the most powerful of beings on the planet. To my knowledge, only the Scotsman and Aku match him when he's at full strength. He can fight for up to 3 days straight without rest, has been shown to have immense speed, strength, and stamina.

Meanwhile; the vast majority of Link's incarnations only picked up the blade only shortly after the start of their quests. We know that the spirit of the hero imparts the skills required to use any and all weapons to Link, and the Triforce of Courage protects him in part from magic, but his versatile arsenal is where he truly shines.

Those delicious abs.

>Child
>At least 40 years older than Jack

just nuts and bolts

Too bad Link is a slave to Lynel cock.

> the vast majority of Link's incarnations only picked up the blade only shortly after the start of their quests

I think Hyrule Warrior's Link, Breath of the wild Link and Twilight Link arethe only ones with formal training right?

I'm going to go ahead and cross off most of them in this case: most Links, without their gear, would not last a minute against Jack. But Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess', and Hyrule Warriors versions all have a fairly good chance:

OOT Link has access to 3 spells, two of which make quite the difference in pretty much any battle he's in. In particular; he can become fucking invincible for a time, and turn the scenery into an infernal hellscape with little effort.

Meanwhile TP Link has his sword skills and honed senses, and is one of the more lethal Links in the franchise.

Both have unbreakable shields that could easily hold off the samurai's assault, and comparable sword skills.

Finally, we have HW Link, whose league's above any other Link seen thus far: with only his sword and shield, he easily demolishes entire armies in moments, and his powers, stemming from his swordplay, allow him to cause vast destruction with ease. He's easily the most powerful Link thus far and could, in my opinion, demolish Jack.

But if it isn't one of those three Links, I can say without a doubt that the samurai wins.

Gotta get back
Back to Ma boy!

SS Link was training at the knight academy, WW Link trained at his island's dojo

Skyward Sword Link has years of formal training as well.

Zelda II Link is the same Link from the previous game, and as such has an entire adventure's experience behind him.

Hell, going on that, Triforce Heroes Link is from Link Between Worlds, Oracles/Ages and Link's Awakening is LttP Link, Phantom Hourglass is Wind Waker Link, and Majora's Mask is OoT Link.

Not quite:
Not counting Links that appear in multiple games, Minish Cap, Skyward Sword, and Wind Waker all start out with a Link who's had at least some training.

Link to the Past Link had some training from his uncle.

Link wins because Link has been killing Organic humanoid creatures that bleed and breathe far longer than Jack.

Jack has been babied by only killing Inorganic Creatures that only spill out Nuts and Bolts.

Meanwhile, Link has been cutting and hacking and slashing Organic Creatures for years.

Link has the mental edge it takes to kill your fellow man.

Jack doesn't on the other hand.

I'm pretty sure Wind Waker Link had some formal training from Orca, didn't he?