Best 80s kino thread

Best 80s kino thread

DUDE

Did you really think you were going to get replies?

80s shit? On Sup Forums? Seriously? You realize the average age of posters here is 14-18, right?

You do realize you can watch older movies even if you are 18

Where do you think you are? Reddit? Do you think we elite Sup Forums patricians care about your shitty old grandpa movies?

As a teacher, I can confirm that you are full of shit.

"I'm seventeen and therefore am not capable of watching anything that was released before 2000"

Oh lord, another triggered redditor. Go on, have a good cry because we don't want to talk about your dumb campy "action movie kino" trash.

Oh lord, another triggered redditor. Go on, have a good cry because we don't want to talk about your dumb campy "capekino" trash.

hahaha so triggered all you can do is repeat me liek a 5 year old? nice, i broke your brain
btw "capekino" has made more billions at the box office than all your laughable 80s shit combined, stay mad haha

what are you trying to achieve

>uh uh dude remember die hard, uh lol that's my favorite christmas movie eksdee! member it?
Oh yeah REAL quality thread you got going here.

hahaha so triggered all you can do is repeat me liek a 5 year old? nice, i broke your brain
btw "action movie kino" has made more billions at the box office than all your laughable capeshit combined, stay mad haha

I'm gonna take the middle ground in this argument and say you're both being extremely petty for no reason.

Box office figures don't mean SHIT about the quality of the movie .

Dismissing any movie made in the 80s as "dumb camp trash" is extremely closed minded especially when all you watch is Hollywood blockbusters.

Repeating what he said is pretty fucking dumb.

2 cool to make a good move

lol what are you trying to prove? that you're so mad that even when you're called out you can't help it? good job, keep showing me how mad you are, let those salty tears flow hahaha

>Reddit spacing

If we are going for arnold man kino there is pic related. Unironically the best fantasy movie ever.
I find it even better than lotr.

lol what are you trying to prove? that you're so mad that even when you're called out you can't help it? good job, keep showing me how mad you are, let those salty tears flow hahaha

Literally never been on Reddit in my life and don't see the problem with the site aside from having lower quality memes.

Also the only point you can pick apart from that is the way I formatted it, proving the point that you're being petty and don't have a point.

You're a dumb fucking shit if you think this "LOL 80s!!!" shit belongs on Sup Forums. Reddit is your speed.

>Reddit spacing

*prints out and puts on my wall*

I'm trying to help you but all you do is make a fool out of yourself by repeating the autistic guy

I once saw a cinema poster of this movie being sold in a small hipstery shop in istanbul and wanted to buy it but I thought that it would be better to buy it before I leave the city and on that day the shop was closed.

That's not my ideology at all, i THINK THE 80s has a lot of shit movies, so does the present, the present also has some great movies, so did the 80s.

My point is that it doesn't fucking matter when the movie was made, what matters is that it's a good movie.

Look what happens when redditors like this try to make a thread. Nothing but a complete trainwreck. Time to fuck off, rebbit.

user movies from certain times have a certain style and feeling to them.
The 80s had that nasty hardboiled feeling to it which many people like.

It's sad that faggots always post these shitty movies first, learn to post Predator first, it's Arnolds best movie, in which he is of any importance.

(Terminator doesn't count, the movie isn't about Arnold at all, he got the role of a Robot so he didn't have to act.

I'm here bringing out good points and trying to have a decent debate and your only response is "Fuck off to Reddit"

I don't understand how fucking close minded you're being when all I said was "I enjoy 80s movies and current movies"

also I didn't make this thread and I've never been to Reddit in my life.

>arnold movies
>some guy that looks like a blowup doll
Ahaha you actually watch this shit?

>posts like a redditor
>"I've never been to reddit"

Actually conan is his best.
Predator could be his second best though.

What the was wrong with this guy? Did he get molested as a child? Why did he try so hard to make his body look like that? And people actually watched movies with this freakjob?

But that's exactly what I mean, I make points and you prove them by calling me out for being a Redditor. It may or may not be true but it's completely fucking irrelevant.

Also how do you know so much about how Redditors format their posts? I smell a mole.

kys reddit

Why do you post like a redditor?

Cobra is not an Arnie movie you fucking moron.

Its called bodybuilding you nigger.
Also better ask who didn't watch his kinos.

Is Arnold in Cobra?

Die Hard was mentioned ITT as well, a far easier target.

He didn't say it was...

>Is Arnold in Cobra?
No he is not, I have no idea why he replied to me at all.

>bodybuilding
>making himself look like some weird rubbery pervert
How many kids do you think he touched?

>Best 80s kino
It's Robertocop and it's not up for debate

I didn't think so.

Bizarre post. Mentions Arnold at great length so to reply to that is strange.

I can confirm. Back when I was in exchange and took media courses, I realized that mediastudents between the ages 19 and 24 HATE movies made before Pulp Fiction.

>pic related to topic

Sup Forums only cares for capeshit!

Because he is a newfag moron who needs to lurk more.

>a teacher
Oh wow, quality amerishart education system coming through. Oh please teacher, tell us how all movies are male gaze power fantasies that subtextually diminish the voices of women and minorities to support systematic patriarchal oppression!

Why did he do it?

Nigga he didn't need to he slayed pussy like a madman.

Don't think even he knows that. Mischievous brat.

I'm dutch you fucking retard

If by "slayed pussy" you mean oiled himself up to slide dicks up his ass, I guess. Seriously what kind of freak would do that to himself?

This body gave him everything he ever had!

This, all that stuff about kino are just memes people only watch marvel/dc shit here.

Oh, so even worse? Do you go to jail if you show a movie without any muslims in it in class?

Cobra is shit, Tango & Cash is a far better movie that is 80's and has Sylvester Stallone in it.

No I mean that he fucked many women throughout his career.

no

Also the peak of post-apocalyptic kino

Why is it so fun and comfy?
It is not really that good of a movie.
Also, what if Rufus and the guys in the future are just part of some crazy Wyld Stallyns fan club?

tax stealing cunt

His dad hated him

You know it.

Stenden?

I was in exchange in Leeuwarden doing media

>he's gashsnorkled about this
Consider suicide, fag.

The soundtrack alone...

Conan is the definitive fantasy movie

watch the '88 blob last night. was great accept the girl was shit

True kino compendium coming through:
Airplane!
Aliens
Back to the Future
Beetlejuice
Big Trouble in Little China
Bill & Ted
Blade Runner
Blue Velvet
The Blues Brothers
The Burbs
Christine
Clue
Coming to America
Commando
Conan
Day of the Dead
Die Hard
Escape from NY
Evil Dead 2
Ferris Buellers
First Blood
The Fly
Full Metal Jacket
Ghostbusters
Goonies
Gremlins
Karate Kid
Little Shop of Horrors

True kino compendium coming through:
Airplane!
Aliens
Back to the Future
Beetlejuice
Big Trouble in Little China
Bill & Ted
Blade Runner
Blue Velvet
The Blues Brothers
The Burbs
Christine
Clue
Coming to America
Commando
Conan
Day of the Dead
Die Hard
Escape from NY
Evil Dead 2
Ferris Buellers
First Blood
The Fly
Full Metal Jacket
Ghostbusters
Goonies
Gremlins
Karate Kid
Little Shop of Horrors
Mad Max 2
Manhunter
My Neighbor Totoro
Overboard
Planes Trains and Automobiles
Platoon
Predator
Princess Bride
Raising Arizona
Re-Animator
Road House
RoboCop
The Shining
Spaceballs
Star Trek 2
Tampopo
Terminator
The Thing
This is Spinal Tap
Tootsie
Videodrome

>Airplane!
That was from 1979, fag.

Kevin Dillon was even worse nigger, he destroys all scenes when he's on.

yeah I guess. I love it though, all the kill scenes are great

Check again ya jackanape

Best action from the 80's,old school John Woo

STEEL DRUM INTENSIFIES