Is there anything in this world sadder than the state of the DC Extended Universe?

Is there anything in this world sadder than the state of the DC Extended Universe?

my life

OP

Sup Forums

Your mom everytime she thinks of you.

Nah, Mos was incredible, Bvs was very flawed but still had so many great elements it balanced out at being really good. SS was ok.

How many Oscars does the Marvel universe have?

Netflix's catalog

>Is there anything in this world sadder than the state of the DC Extended Universe?
Your mothers vagina after it pooped you out.

Probably the people who keep making threads about it

Marvel

XD!

The same amount of good movies DCEU has

Kek. Got em.

You making threads about shit you hate.

Marlel interns who are paid pennies to destroy hype for any upcoming DC projects

>The same amount of good movies DCEU has
Good is objective. [spoilers]Oscar wins aren't.

this honestly

Your life.

DCucks who continue to defend the DC Extended Universe

Don't you mean the Academy Award Winning DC Extended Universe?

>wrong donald trump gif
Can you make your argument any less bad?

>implying the award applies to all of them

Delusions of grandeur

>>Award winning
>>for makeup
Call me when it's gets something other than a technical award.

Hey, dudes. Not my fault the best Marvel ever got was a Kid's Choice Award.

Face it, you have no RDJ, therefore you have nothing. They tried to set Affleck up for that star power, and he merely spiraled downward into depression and alcoholism. A Oscar award is cool, but you know what's cooler? A BILLION dollars.

>Oscar wins aren't subjective

Jesus, you probably think you're a cinephile because you've finally learned cartoons aren't real.

The state of Star Wars

I saw Academy Award Winning last night, it was pretty funny, I like how Deadshot gave that little nod to the comics calling them the Suicide Squad.

>a billion dollars every movie
Yeah so sad it must really suck to be them

No you're the one being a faggot about it.
And once more it was make up, not best picture.

I'm wrong... you also had an spot for Civil War in the Teen's Choice Award.

The current state of Sony Pictures

But the MCU doesn't have 2 Oscars.

What are you talking about?

Why are you mad tho? The movie won a well deserved award and reminded everyone how much Joker and Harley are in love. Oh, and it had Batman in it.

Hey, don't get all jumpy just because Marvel doesn't have an Oscar.

He can't count.

Marvel doesn't need makeup because they have glorious CGI unlike broke ass poverty DC

Marvel's comics

The MCU and how people think its somehow faithful to the comics

No.

I watched BvS:UE last night and it brought me to tears. It's fucking incredible. And everyone thinks it stinks.

They made a beautiful movie and everyone bullied it so much that ben began boozing like a true southie kid.

Sucks that Wondy is the one that it all rides on (JL will be the biggest bomb in history if and when Wondy sucks critically or worse financially) because Gal realistically can't carry a single film let alone an entire franchise.